Tournament Random Battles Team Tournament VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Latias (6) vs Team Yveltal (6)

Gen 9 Random Battle: JJ09LIE vs pokeblade101 - Backing Blade in 3 close games

Gen 8 Random Battle: Tuthur vs Glop - No one can stop the Glop this year

Gen 7 Random Battle: Lalaya vs Legendary - Lalaya is having an incredible undefeated season atm but I think they were very fortunate to win last week against Bobo and predict Legendary to hand that first defeat

Gen 6 Random Battle: Sylvi vs Buhrito - Buhrito has impressed all tour so hard to back against them

Gen 4 Random Battle: Aquaa vs Dj Breloominati♬ - Aquaa in 3

Gen 3 Random Battle: Ereshkigal vs xGang - Gang has had a solid season after a slow start but it’s silly to back against a player at 7-2

Gen 1 Random Battle: MichaelderBeste2 vs nicomirra123 - I was pretty fortunate to win a decider against Michael in RBY 7U last week and his knowledge of RBY mechanics and general Pokemon skill impressed me, but Nico is one of the all time greats of RBY Rands so I favour him here

Gen 9 Hackmons Cup: sunsets vs platinumCheesecake - Solid season from Sunsets and I’m holding my former teammate to deliver once again

Gen 8 Battle Factory: Hacker vs kythr - Hacker has had a great season and I lean towards them; this one is close tho

Gen 8 BSS Factory: Dragonillis vs luisin - Amazing season from Luisin, predicting another dub

Gen 8 Random Doubles Battle: Eeveon7 vs Memoric - Eeveon has the slight edge imo

Mystery Box: Lady Writer vs LordST - Like Tarrem I’m a little surprised LW wasn’t chosen for Rby as he is on a good run in one of our big tours atm, but he has skill across many formats and I except a narrow win here

Tiebreaker

Ereshkigal v Pokeblade - like against Palkia I expect Latias will choose ADV. With respect to Blade this one should be a comfortable win for Eresh

Lady Writer v Luisin - Yveltal pick BSSF and Luisin continues his dominance of the tier

Lalaya v Glop - Still not even sure how the third format of tiebreaker is decided (is it just gen 9?) either way I’m going for the Glopper to end the tour with the decider win

And so I predict Yveltal in an tiebreaker 2-1, which would be a fitting end to a very close tour. Either team is deserving of the win though. Glhf!!

Piyush25

is a defending SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Gen 9 Random Battle: JJ09LIE vs pokeblade101
Gen 8 Random Battle: Tuthur vs Glop
Gen 7 Random Battle: Lalaya vs Legendary
Gen 6 Random Battle: Sylvi vs Buhrito
Gen 4 Random Battle: Aquaa vs Dj Breloominati♬
Gen 3 Random Battle: Ereshkigal vs xGang
Gen 1 Random Battle: MichaelderBeste2 vs nicomirra123
Gen 9 Hackmons Cup: sunsets vs platinumCheesecake
Gen 8 Battle Factory: Hacker vs kythr
Gen 8 BSS Factory: Dragonillis vs luisin
Gen 8 Random Doubles Battle: Eeveon7 vs Memoric
Mystery Box: Lady Writer vs LordST

pokeblade101

is a Community Contributor
RBTT Champion
The wing of oblivion shall casten thee, adversary, so long as the aforementioned appendage verily slew your Pokemon (as our spat obviously is not real life and our match only affords knockouts when hit points are depleted); and while the wing of oblivion is not most equipotent an aggression, victory by such methods certainly weighs on the side of probability.(edited)

1680143391539.png

1) Grats on a well-earned, long-fought victory, Yvels.

2) We all owe special thanks to A Cake Wearing A Hat sharpclaw Irpachuza Clementine not a racist RSB and anyone else I may have missed (I'll edit their names onto this thread if I remember) for (respectively) leading the tour with such grace and spirit, spriting the fabulous CA's for all the teams this year, and for all the hard work on both the frontlines and the backstage.

3) A personal shoutout to Team Latias for a feat that is one to reckon with. Considering how often things did not go our way, very proud of this milestone. Regardless of being short of two players, forcing us to rework our strategies, we were able to make do with what we had to the best of our ability and persevered. I would plan with these guys any time, any day, forever. Thanks Magmar54 and MichaelderBeste2 for the draft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)