Duplicate Random Battle to accept more moves in custom challenges and similar things

This doesn't work:

/challenge Hisuian-Saske,[Gen 8] Random Battle@@@Max Move Count = 5
/challenge Hisuian-Saske,[Gen 8] Random Battle@@@Default Level=100

But this already works:

/challenge Hisuian-Saske,[Gen 8] Random Battle@@@maxteamsize=10,pickedteamsize=2,team preview
/challenge Hisuian-Saske,[Gen 8] Random Battle@@@Force Monotype=water

----------------------------

My request is that rules like the ones below works in random battles.

/challenge Hisuian-Saske,[Gen 8] Random Battle@@@Max Move Count = 5
/challenge Hisuian-Saske,[Gen 8] Random Battle@@@Default Level=100

Can you be more specific about the rules you'd like to see implemented? Is it just Max Move Count and Default Level or do you want more?
Thanks so much for asking!
EV LimitMaximum total EVs on each pokemon.

With EV Limit or EV Limits is it possible to maximize random evs to 252 in all? It would be fun to have a rule that makes all pokemons have 252 automatically. If it's not possible with the current rules, maybe it's up to me to make a post suggesting this.

I went ahead and implemented these, although I used Adjust Level instead of Default Level.
Thanks! <3

Last edited:
Oh, and 1 very interesting thing that i forgot:

Individual bans
  • - Arceus: Ban a Pokémon (including all formes)
  • - Arceus-Flying or - Giratina-Altered: Ban a Pokémon forme
  • - Baton Pass: Ban a move/item/ability/etc

Complex bans
  • - Blaziken + Speed Boost: Ban a combination of things in a single Pokemon (you can have a Blaziken, and you can have Speed Boost on the same team, but the Blaziken can't have Speed Boost)
  • - Drizzle ++ Swift Swim: Ban a combination of things in a team (if any Pokémon on your team have Drizzle, no Pokémon can have Swift Swim)

Apply Individual bans and Complex bans for [Gen 8] Random Battle Mayhem or any other random format.

Can you be more specific about the rules you'd like to see implemented? Is it just Max Move Count and Default Level or do you want more?
This is the main change that i recommend Annika. Being able to banish stuff from random battles can be pretty cool.

Last edited:

Annika

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
I'm not going to implement every rule unless people want to play them. There's already work in progress to allow bans.

I'm not going to implement every rule unless people want to play them. There's already work in progress to allow bans.
Oh, it is already in the works to allow bans, nice! Great to know, thanks for sharing this.

In this case i believe the last thing is to maximize the EVS. Are you ok with that? I deleted the rest of the other suggestions and kept only the one for EVS and Bans.

Is it possible to make pokemons have 252 EVS in all stats? Now I'm being specific xD.

Oh, and something i noticed and reflected on is that it seems like the frequency of choice items increases with increasing max move count (with decreasing, less than 4 moves, should decrease I think?). Would it be possible to normalize the incidence of items like choice scarf, choice band and choice specs to the same proportion of standard battles when you increase/decrease max move count? If not it's okay, just checking.

Hello, asking anyone to update this thread to "partially approved" (if possible please), once it was partially done.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)