Rachel's Trade Resort (CLOSED for now) - Ribbon Masters, Shinies, Battle Ready and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still have a Regieleki up for trade? I have some shiny and legendary pokemon I am willing to offer. If it's ok can we discuss this on discord for convenience?

RachelTheFictionkin

Banned deucer.
Do you still have a Regieleki up for trade? I have some shiny and legendary pokemon I am willing to offer. If it's ok can we discuss this on discord for convenience?
Yes. Sorry for the late reply. You don't need to offer me anything specific as I give away my 'mons for free. You can message me on Discord (RachelTheFictionkin#8798). I'm also in the Smogon Wi-Fi server. I'll make sure to check back to see if you responded later as I'm going to bed right now.

RachelTheFictionkin

Banned deucer.
Wow thanks, I'll message you on Discord
You're welcome! :) I messaged you on Discord.

Wow, what an awesome and selfless thread!

Is Spectrier still available? I am still looking for it.

Please take a look at my thread for anything in return that interests you.
Hi and thanks :) I do have a Spectrier to give to you. I'll take a Jolly Galarian Darumaka with Hustle in a heavy ball (You have sheer force as its standard ability but I think it's supposed to be Hustle :)) in return if you have any. Don't worry if you don't, anything will do! Whenever you're ready, reply back and we can start trade searching.

You're welcome! :) I messaged you on Discord.

Hi and thanks :) I do have a Spectrier to give to you. I'll take a Jolly Galarian Darumaka with Hustle in a heavy ball (You have sheer force as its standard ability but I think it's supposed to be Hustle :)) in return if you have any. Don't worry if you don't, anything will do! Whenever you're ready, reply back and we can start trade searching.
Welp, my bad! Thank you for noticing.

I'll breed one in the next hour and message you to see if you're still around. Otherwise tomorrow is perfectly fine for me.

Hey.

i'd love to have a G-Zapdos and Spectrier if they're still available :)

you can catch me at TheBlah#2015 in discord

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
Hey, I'm very new to this so apologies if I get anything wrong or have misread anything.

I'm after a Glastrier and Regieleki for Dex purposes, but can only trade on HOME atm. Would I be able to get one or both? Thanks.

RachelTheFictionkin

Banned deucer.
Hey, I'm very new to this so apologies if I get anything wrong or have misread anything.

I'm after a Glastrier and Regieleki for Dex purposes, but can only trade on HOME atm. Would I be able to get one or both? Thanks.
Hello and I can trade both on HOME. I don't have a Glastrier in my trade list but I do have one that I got from someone else if you don't mind receiving that one. I never traded on HOME before so I'm a little unsure as to how to do it.

My home friend code is: BGMFRQBLACME

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
Hello and I can trade both on HOME. I don't have a Glastrier in my trade list but I do have one that I got from someone else if you don't mind receiving that one. I never traded on HOME before so I'm a little unsure as to how to do it.

My home friend code is: BGMFRQBLACME
That's fine with me! Will add you now and we can see how it goes (I've never traded on HOME either, only got it the other day). Thanks.

RachelTheFictionkin

Banned deucer.
That's fine with me! Will add you now and we can see how it goes (I've never traded on HOME either, only got it the other day). Thanks.
You're welcome! I accepted your friend request ('m assuming your name is Stephen). I'm cloning the 2 mons right now and then I'll be ready to trade them.

[Edit] Enjoy!

Last edited:

RachelTheFictionkin

Banned deucer.
Changelog (Tuesday, November 24th, 2020):
  • Added (untouched) shiny, HA Sobble (with proof cuz why not?)
  • Added competitive, shiny, gigantamax, HA Cinderace
  • Added competitive, shiny, gigantamax, HA Inteleon (with proof cuz why not?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)