R/S/E In-Game Tier List Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treecko for Low/Mid. Yes, sure it's a starter, but it's horrible.

Availability: Starter. That's probably the one thing it has going for.
Stats/Movepool: Treecko overall gets a fairly solid physical movepool with Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Earthquake and Slash, except it's meant to be a special attacker, where it only has a dinky 70 BP STAB and maybe Dragon Claw if you bother detouring for it. Furthermore, none of its moves get past 40 BP until it learns Leaf Blade at 29 (around the time you collect the 5th Badge).
Major Battles:
Roxanne - Looks like a win for Treecko on paper, but unless you evolve it, get some potions and the like, Nosepass will overpower you and your crummy stats. At least Absorb works for the Geodudes.
Brawly - Lacks the power and moves to hit the fighters for major damage, whereas they can make short work of Grovyle for its poor bulk.
Wattson - Can possibly trade with Voltorb if it's lucky. It has Rock Smash now to hit the magnets SE, but that's too weak of a move and Magneton hits so hard that even the resistance won't save you.
Flannery - Do I really need to explain why this matchup is bad?
Norman - Finally, Grovyle has Leaf Blade! Unfortunately, Slaking can take Grovyle's STAB fairly well due to its massive HP. The same does not apply the other way around.
Winona - If you gave Treecko Rock Tomb way back, you might be able to KO Swellow. Otherwise, don't bother.
Team Aqua/Magma - Overall, all those Zubats and Golbats are a big impediment, and Numel/Camerupt can also hit it hard. Carvanha/Sharpedo can be beaten, and Poochyena/Mightyena really aren't a threat unless you're Ralts or so.
Tate&Liza - Sceptile can hit those rocks pretty hard - just be careful of Xatu and Solrock's Flamethrower.
Wallace/Juan - The one time where Sceptile can really capitalize on its type advantage. Just avoid fighting Tentacruel, Gyarados and Kingdra, who aren't bothered by Leaf Blade. Also, Milotic can take your hits and threaten with Ice Beam.
Wally - I guess you can defeat Delcatty and maybe Roselia if you have Aerial Ace. Magneton is a bit sketchy, Altaria walls you and Gardevoir has too much special bulk for Leaf Blade.
Sydney - You can take out Mightyena (which was already established as a wimp) and Crawdaunt. Absol is also doable.
Phoebe - Can trade with the Banettes and the Sableye - Dusclops has a bit much bulk. Some of these ghosts have Ice Beam.
Glacia - Next.
Drake - If you bothered to pick up Dragon Claw, you can actually pull through. Otherwise, you'll have to sit this one out.
Steven/Wallace - Against Steven, you can take on Claydol and struggle with the Rock-Types. Don't bother taking Skarmory or Metagross on.

Summary: Its early availability is offset by the fact it doesn't do anything useful until it learns Leaf Blade, at which point it's only okay at best. Better stick with Shroomish, Roselia, Vileplume or even Cacturne if you want a Grass-Type, which all have more accessible stats, better utility and require little to no switch training.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Bagon can be evolved into Shelgon immediately after catching it, and it can easily be exp. share trained to level 50 by traversing Victory Road and fighting the Elite Four a few times. However, I do see your point. I'll put it in middle tier.
Middle is still too high.

You're babying a Pokémon in the Slow EXP group that comes at Level 35 when you're in the mid 40s. Sydney isn't even at Level 50 himself, so there's no way you're getting Bagon to Salamence with just the EXP Share. You will need to use it in battle and go on a grind fest, and at that point you've killed any semblance of efficiency. What's worse is that Salamence doesn't even have that great a match-up against the last fights.
  • Wally: No way you're fully evolved by this point. Salamence does win bar Magneton and you have to watch out for Altaria, but it's not like this fight is hard in the first place.
  • Sydney: Neutral, though you can KO his Grasses with Flying STAB.
  • Phoebe: Neutral, though Dusclops Pressure will suck up PP since I doubt you're OHKOing them and her last one has Ice Beam.
  • Glacia: lol
  • Drake: Boils down to "hit first and OHKO or die". I'd rather use an Ice Beam spammer, a Flygon (which you'll have had since it was a Trapinch post-Flannery and will definitely have more EVs), Kyogre (if playing Sapphire) or Rayquaza (if playing Emerald).
  • Steven: Has Steels and Rocks that resist Salamence's STABs. You can give it TMs to help here, but some of those are valuable and you're probably better off using other stuff.
  • Wallace: Half of his Pokemon have Ice moves. Salamence is only good for Ludicolo.
Also, I think we need a new thread since the OP hasn't been on the site in forever.

Last edited:

You're babying a Pokémon in the Slow EXP group that comes at Level 35 when you're in the mid 40s. Sydney isn't even at Level 50 himself, so there's no way you're getting Bagon to Salamence with just the EXP Share. You will need to use it in battle and go on a grind fest, and at that point you've killed any semblance of efficiency. What's worse is that Salamence doesn't even have that great a match-up against the last fights.
  • Wally: No way you're fully evolved by this point. Salamence does win bar Magneton and you have to watch out for Altaria, but it's not like this fight is hard in the first place.
  • Sydney: Neutral, though you can KO his Grasses with Flying STAB.
  • Phoebe: Neutral, though Dusclops Pressure will suck up PP since I doubt you're OHKOing them and her last one has Ice Beam.
  • Glacia: lol
  • Drake: Boils down to "hit first and OHKO or die". I'd rather use an Ice Beam spammer, a Flygon (which you'll have had since it was a Trapinch post-Flannery and will definitely have more EVs), Kyogre (if playing Sapphire) or Rayquaza (if playing Emerald).
  • Steven: Has Steels and Rocks that resist Salamence's STABs. You can give it TMs to help here, but some of those are valuable and you're probably better off using other stuff.
  • Wallace: Half of his Pokemon have Ice moves. Salamence is only good for Ludicolo.
Also, I think we need a new thread since the OP hasn't been on the site in forever.
Yeah I agree that middle is still pretty high. Considering the original post mentioned using the Elite 4 as a grinding spot to train Bagon, I'm pretty confused. This is an in-game tier list, so the game essentially ends when the E4 is beaten (yes I know there is a little bit of postgame like the Steven fight in Emerald, but my point still stands). People typically won't be beating the E4 multiple times just to train Bagon into Salamence. Considering how little time you would have with a potential Salamence takes a lot away from its potential imo.

E: I would also disagree with Treecko moving down (at least all the way down to low). As a starter, it may not be amazing, but it still functions well I have found. A large movepool, Leaf Blade being a great STAB with high crit ratio, and a better matchup against key battles than was stated (Sceptile can definitely handle Magnetons and is pretty decent against Steven) makes Treecko a good pick for high. Yeah, Breloom is better (why it is in top), but Treecko is a better grass than stuff like Roselia in RSE

Last edited:
Treecko for Low/Mid. Yes, sure it's a starter, but it's horrible.

Availability: Starter. That's probably the one thing it has going for.
Stats/Movepool: Treecko overall gets a fairly solid physical movepool with Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Earthquake and Slash, except it's meant to be a special attacker, where it only has a dinky 70 BP STAB and maybe Dragon Claw if you bother detouring for it. Furthermore, none of its moves get past 40 BP until it learns Leaf Blade at 29 (around the time you collect the 5th Badge).
Major Battles:
Roxanne - Looks like a win for Treecko on paper, but unless you evolve it, get some potions and the like, Nosepass will overpower you and your crummy stats. At least Absorb works for the Geodudes.
Brawly - Lacks the power and moves to hit the fighters for major damage, whereas they can make short work of Grovyle for its poor bulk.
Wattson - Can possibly trade with Voltorb if it's lucky. It has Rock Smash now to hit the magnets SE, but that's too weak of a move and Magneton hits so hard that even the resistance won't save you.
Flannery - Do I really need to explain why this matchup is bad?
Norman - Finally, Grovyle has Leaf Blade! Unfortunately, Slaking can take Grovyle's STAB fairly well due to its massive HP. The same does not apply the other way around.
Winona - If you gave Treecko Rock Tomb way back, you might be able to KO Swellow. Otherwise, don't bother.
Team Aqua/Magma - Overall, all those Zubats and Golbats are a big impediment, and Numel/Camerupt can also hit it hard. Carvanha/Sharpedo can be beaten, and Poochyena/Mightyena really aren't a threat unless you're Ralts or so.
Tate&Liza - Sceptile can hit those rocks pretty hard - just be careful of Xatu and Solrock's Flamethrower.
Wallace/Juan - The one time where Sceptile can really capitalize on its type advantage. Just avoid fighting Tentacruel, Gyarados and Kingdra, who aren't bothered by Leaf Blade. Also, Milotic can take your hits and threaten with Ice Beam.
Wally - I guess you can defeat Delcatty and maybe Roselia if you have Aerial Ace. Magneton is a bit sketchy, Altaria walls you and Gardevoir has too much special bulk for Leaf Blade.
Sydney - You can take out Mightyena (which was already established as a wimp) and Crawdaunt. Absol is also doable.
Phoebe - Can trade with the Banettes and the Sableye - Dusclops has a bit much bulk. Some of these ghosts have Ice Beam.
Glacia - Next.
Drake - If you bothered to pick up Dragon Claw, you can actually pull through. Otherwise, you'll have to sit this one out.
Steven/Wallace - Against Steven, you can take on Claydol and struggle with the Rock-Types. Don't bother taking Skarmory or Metagross on.

Summary: Its early availability is offset by the fact it doesn't do anything useful until it learns Leaf Blade, at which point it's only okay at best. Better stick with Shroomish, Roselia, Vileplume or even Cacturne if you want a Grass-Type, which all have more accessible stats, better utility and require little to no switch training.
Sceptile's good special attack and speed means that it can take out trainers on routes and stuff relatively quickly. Later in the game, almost all of those trainers use water Pokemon. Treeko acutally can 1v1 Roxanne's Nosepass on equal level without potions. I tested that myself. You also seem to have forgotten that Sceptile works pretty good against Wallace, which is the champion in Emerald. And how exactly is Sceptile worse than the other grass types, when it's faster than all of them and has better special attack than all but Vileplume and Cacturne (whose best grass attack is needle arm)?

It's low tier now.
Yeah I agree that middle is still pretty high. Considering the original post mentioned using the Elite 4 as a grinding spot to train Bagon, I'm pretty confused. This is an in-game tier list, so the game essentially ends when the E4 is beaten (yes I know there is a little bit of postgame like the Steven fight in Emerald, but my point still stands).
I mean that if you challenge the Elite Four and don't beat all of them, you still get a good amount of experience. Isn't that the best thing to do if your Pokemon are still underleveled after emerging from Victory Road?

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
On that list I saw most recently, the top tier has several things that honestly shouldn't be in top tier for a few reasons. I'll go over them quickly and why they should be high at best.

Lotad - it's decent early game and lategame, but for the middle it really slows down after the third maybe fourth gym at best. The fact that you can't get a water stone to evolve until all the way after Tate and Lisa is incredibly unhelpful to its late midgame viability, being pretty frail and not particularly strong. Even when fully evolved its not all that amazing, with so many better options for water types around and mediocre at best grass STAB and coverage options. It should be high maybe, probably closer to mid from my experience.

Abra (No Trade) - it's mostly the same as Abra (Trade) in terms of overall usefulness, just strictly inferior, until you get past fortree, at which point it falls off a lot. It makes very little sense to have Abra (No Trade) and Abra (Trade) in the same rank as well, and Kadabra isn't that much better than a lot of the other options currently in High.

Whismur - it's an average normal type with a way too late evolution. It comes early and holds itself fine though a decent amount of midgame, but there's a lot of better options that you can switch to for the elite four. It has a great TM movepool, but it's just not really worth the investment compared to your other options. Honestly high is being generous, it's more of a mid.

Staryu - it comes very late - only after you actually get to Mossdeep and can only evolve after Tate and Lisa - and competes with the metric ton of other water types you've had. After evolution it's pretty good, but it's just so late and for not enough reward I can't actually see it as a top tier choice.

Kyogre/Groudon - Don't get me wrong, they're definitely fantastic choices for the endgame and will almost always be on your team unless you purposefully decide not to use them, but they're just so late that there's not all that much left for them to contribute, although they will in an amazing way. This differs from Rayquaza because Rayquaza can solo endgame which is just a step or seven further than these two that it should stay top while Kyogre and Groudon should drop to high.

Zigzagoon (also separate between RS and E) - at the absolute least the Emerald version of Zig should drop to at least high. While its early attacking abilities are acceptable and its availability is only beaten by the starters, it ends up just becoming an HM slave by midgame and endgame, which granted it does amazingly well. The reason that Emerald should be separated from the RS versions unlike pretty much everything else is because Pickup adds another layer of absolutely stupid levels of utility in RS. The nerf to pickup being based on level as well in Emerald takes away that amazing utility and is honestly enough to make Zigzagoon (E) a tier worse than Zigzagoon (RS).

Meanwhile Zangoose should rise to top. It's early enough, coming before Mt. Chimney, and has absolutely fantastic stats all around, especially in attack and speed. Its only downsides are that it's not quite "solo the game" level for the time that it finally comes and it's a Ruby exclusive, but it's definitely somebody that you can easily swap out whatever normal type you're currently using for.

Other things in that list currently in top that should drop but I don't feel as strongly about/don't want to do a writeup for are:
Ralts (painful earlygame turns into fantastic mid and lategame - to high), Treecko (to mid, maybe high, best grass type bar maaaybe Shroomish who you're not really using as a grass type and honestly does pretty well for a decent amount of the game, and in Emerald makes Wallace cry although RS Steven is less good), Taillow (great early and midgame, kinda slows down late due to lack of fantastic STABs or coverage - to high), Wingull (great earlygame and fine midgame, lacks power overall mid to lategame - high, maybe mid), Electrike (nowhere near as effective as it seems to be stated for not coming all that amazingly early - honestly a low high), Zubat (I need somebody to explain what would possibly make this top - definitely not top), Shroomish (honestly could drop to high, but heavily on the fence with this one)

Basically to me top looks like:
Abra (trade)
Torchic
Mudkip
Zangoose
Tentacool (maybe, on the fence with this one like Shroomish tbh due to its incredibly weak start)
Rayquaza

Not a ton of mons but that's top for you, high should be significantly larger than top to me.

I mean that if you challenge the Elite Four and don't beat all of them, you still get a good amount of experience. Isn't that the best thing to do if your Pokemon are still underleveled after emerging from Victory Road?
I suppose that is an option, but personally I have never challenged the Elite 4 until I'm confident I can beat them (I don't like whiting out I guess)

On that list I saw most recently, the top tier has several things that honestly shouldn't be in top tier for a few reasons. I'll go over them quickly and why they should be high at best.

Lotad - it's decent early game and lategame, but for the middle it really slows down after the third maybe fourth gym at best. The fact that you can't get a water stone to evolve until all the way after Tate and Lisa is incredibly unhelpful to its late midgame viability, being pretty frail and not particularly strong. Even when fully evolved its not all that amazing, with so many better options for water types around and mediocre at best grass STAB and coverage options. It should be high maybe, probably closer to mid from my experience.
Done.
Abra (No Trade) - it's mostly the same as Abra (Trade) in terms of overall usefulness, just strictly inferior, until you get past fortree, at which point it falls off a lot. It makes very little sense to have Abra (No Trade) and Abra (Trade) in the same rank as well, and Kadabra isn't that much better than a lot of the other options currently in High.
Kadabra has good special attack and speed, and can learn psychic by level up, so it should be able to sweep stuff even near the end of the game. It can also learn recover, which is useful sometimes.
Whismur - it's an average normal type with a way too late evolution. It comes early and holds itself fine though a decent amount of midgame, but there's a lot of better options that you can switch to for the elite four. It has a great TM movepool, but it's just not really worth the investment compared to your other options. Honestly high is being generous, it's more of a mid.

Staryu - it comes very late - only after you actually get to Mossdeep and can only evolve after Tate and Lisa - and competes with the metric ton of other water types you've had. After evolution it's pretty good, but it's just so late and for not enough reward I can't actually see it as a top tier choice.
Done.
Kyogre/Groudon - Don't get me wrong, they're definitely fantastic choices for the endgame and will almost always be on your team unless you purposefully decide not to use them, but they're just so late that there's not all that much left for them to contribute, although they will in an amazing way. This differs from Rayquaza because Rayquaza can solo endgame which is just a step or seven further than these two that it should stay top while Kyogre and Groudon should drop to high.
I don't they need to be able to solo the end-game to be considered top tier. Besides, Rayquaza can't solo the end-game either because its stats are too spread out.
Zigzagoon (also separate between RS and E) - at the absolute least the Emerald version of Zig should drop to at least high. While its early attacking abilities are acceptable and its availability is only beaten by the starters, it ends up just becoming an HM slave by midgame and endgame, which granted it does amazingly well. The reason that Emerald should be separated from the RS versions unlike pretty much everything else is because Pickup adds another layer of absolutely stupid levels of utility in RS. The nerf to pickup being based on level as well in Emerald takes away that amazing utility and is honestly enough to make Zigzagoon (E) a tier worse than Zigzagoon (RS).
Done.
Meanwhile Zangoose should rise to top. It's early enough, coming before Mt. Chimney, and has absolutely fantastic stats all around, especially in attack and speed. Its only downsides are that it's not quite "solo the game" level for the time that it finally comes and it's a Ruby exclusive, but it's definitely somebody that you can easily swap out whatever normal type you're currently using for.
Zangoose's only good stat is physical attack, which means that it often can't live long enough to defeat two or three opponents in a row.
Other things in that list currently in top that should drop but I don't feel as strongly about/don't want to do a writeup for are:
Ralts (painful earlygame turns into fantastic mid and lategame - to high), Treecko (to mid, maybe high, best grass type bar maaaybe Shroomish who you're not really using as a grass type and honestly does pretty well for a decent amount of the game, and in Emerald makes Wallace cry although RS Steven is less good), Taillow (great early and midgame, kinda slows down late due to lack of fantastic STABs or coverage - to high), Wingull (great earlygame and fine midgame, lacks power overall mid to lategame - high, maybe mid), Electrike (nowhere near as effective as it seems to be stated for not coming all that amazingly early - honestly a low high), Zubat (I need somebody to explain what would possibly make this top - definitely not top), Shroomish (honestly could drop to high, but heavily on the fence with this one)
I moved Wingull and Zubat down.
Not a ton of mons but that's top for you, high should be significantly larger than top to me.
I think some Pokemon can be top tier even if they can't be useful for the entire game.

I think some Pokemon can be top tier even if they can't be useful for the entire game.
That doesn't sound like top tier at all. Top tier should be reserved for a small number of pokes that are amazing to use in a runthrough (from start to finish). It's not like high tier is bad, so honestly there probably should be way more in high tier (pretty much exactly what you described - useful, but not for entire game) than top tier. Also, this would give us an out for ranking Kyogre / Groudon / Rayquaza in high rather than top - useful, but they come too late

E: prob the only pokes I would have in top would be Abra (yes trade), Mudkip, Torchic, Shroomish, and Ralts (maybe Tailow and Electrike as well, but i'm not sure)

Shroomish eats up way too much of your EXP and it levels up at a horrible rate.

Grass STAB could be useful if Breloom had a Special Attack stat to use it and a Grass-type move to use, which it does not.

Spore is completely out of the equation unless you hate yourself and your life and want to punish yourself for existing (level 54 Shroomish exclusive).

Fighting STAB is a mixed bag at best.
You get to Sky Uppercut Steven's Aggron and Cradily, but Metagross, Armaldo, Claydol and Skarmory are still problematic.
Sidney is a pretty good fight for Breloom if you can outspeed Aerial Ace Absol. He also leads with Intimidate Mightyena, so the fight isn't as streamlined as you might think.
Glacia's team won't enjoy those punches but that is really not a battle that Breloom can solo unless it just crits everything.
Phoebe couldn't care less about Breloom.
Drake has multiple tools to beat Breloom, while Breloom doesn't accomplish much.
The way to the Elite 4 isn't that great for Breloom either. Wally has a Magneton and Delcatty but he also has an Aerial Ace Altaria, Toxic Roselia that walls you and Psychic + Calm Mind + Double Team Gardevoir.
Breloom won't be a fan of the Fire-type Gym, Flying-type Gym or Psychic-type Gym. Mach Punch against Norman can help but it won't OHKO anything and Breloom doesn't have the bulk to take those Facade and Slash hits repeatedly.
The Water-type Gym might sound like a nice place for Breloom but there are Ice-type attack users there and Breloom still doesn't have the stats to kill anything with Mega Drain. The same goes for Champ Wallace.
The too much water routes with their Tentacool, Wingull and Pelipper, where it can't even spam Fighting-type moves because of secondary typings and has to be afraid of Wing Attack, aren't that great either.

The Brick Break TM doesn't come until Sootopolis and Sky Uppercut doesn't come until level 36 Breloom. What exactly are you trying to accomplish with Mega Drain + Mach Punch + Stun Spore + Leech Seed Breloom that deserves Top?

Punching the Team Aqua/Magma Dark-types would be useful, but there are better monsters to beat those grunts fast and sooner than later they will switch into their Zubat/Golbat/Crobat and stop Breloom cold.
It's not like those grunts are very threatening in the first place so you should have plenty of Pokémon that can handle them easily, with or without Breloom.

There is just no way that Shroomish belongs up there with the best. Even High would be too much in my opinion.

Last edited:
Sceptile's good special attack and speed means that it can take out trainers on routes and stuff relatively quickly. Later in the game, almost all of those trainers use water Pokemon. Treeko acutally can 1v1 Roxanne's Nosepass on equal level without potions. I tested that myself. You also seem to have forgotten that Sceptile works pretty good against Wallace, which is the champion in Emerald. And how exactly is Sceptile worse than the other grass types, when it's faster than all of them and has better special attack than all but Vileplume and Cacturne (whose best grass attack is needle arm)?
It's low tier now.
Sceptile is the one that is ahead of the other grass-types. Before that, you have a mon that has no offensive power at all and is too frail to really 1v1 anything unless it has a decisive level/type advantage, which is also the case for the likes of Zigzagoon and Poochyena. And yes, it does perform solidly in Sootopolis and the League, but it's a complete liability up to this point. I put Vileplume/Bellossom ahead because you can just catch it at a decent level at the time where Grass STAB is actually useful. It does get Cut, Strength and Rock Smash, though, so I guess it's a decent HM Slave. Since it has no good level-up moves other than Leaf Blade, it can actually afford carrying three HM moves.

Nelson Tangela Shroomish might lack in its ability to take out opponents later on, but at least you have some utility in catching Pokémon - also, it's not too bad to use Stun Spore on difficult targets, either. For post-game, it becomes one of the best catchers in the game thanks to its high-power False Swipes and Spore. Mid is probably where it belongs.

I think I might not be the best person to manage the preliminary tiers. One of you who actually knows about in-game tiering (and can regularly check this thread) can post a copy of the preliminary tiers and move whatever Pokemon you think make sense to move.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
I don't they need to be able to solo the end-game to be considered top tier. Besides, Rayquaza can't solo the end-game either because its stats are too spread out.
I don't know what you mean by its stats being too spread out - it's level 70 so unless it's incredibly unlucky basically every single stat is going to be higher than the rest of your team. For reference, a positive nature with max EVs and IV Swampert at level 60 (basically an unrealistic scenario) has 212 Attack. Rayquaza, at level 70, with a neutral nature and 0 IV has 215 attacking stats. Its movepool is also absolutely amazing, both base and TM wise.

http://wiki.pokemonspeedruns.com/index.php/Pokémon_Emerald_Mudkip/Rayquaza_Route#Sky_Pillar_2

Rayquaza solos everything from Juan to Wallace. This is just so outstanding that it's the only thing that makes up for how incredibly late it comes. Groudon and Kyogre, while still great, aren't at that level of solo the game which means that it's not quite enough to make up for their availability.

Last edited:

sin(pi)

lucky n bad
I haven't play RSE much but there's no real way Rayquaza isn't Top tier for me (in Emerald ofc). Dragon Claw + Flamethrower + Espeed literally solos everyone after you get it, or you can go physical if you prefer, or mixed, and it had the bulk to take most attacks - even some Ice Beams! It comes late, sure, but that's the only thing keeping it back. I don't think there's a single mon in any game which is so dominant for ingame purposes (even GSC Abra has its weak spots).

I also think the new ranking should use the lettering system (S-F ranks) - before I made the DPPt thread I spoke to DHR and he agrees that it's a better way of ranking things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)