QC Teams and Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stepping down from my post as OM Analyses leader. I want to thank everyone for this opportunity and I'm so glad we've gotten this forum to a pretty sustainable state, especially compared to previous iterations. Alakazam and Funbot28 will be taking over as co-leaders in my absence, and I wish them all the best as they transition to the new generation. You're all in extremely capable hands!

Also, this effectively means the end of the extremely drawn-out process of me ceasing my contributions to the site. I've met a lot of excellent people here and I'm sorry that I've just sort of faded into the background the last couple of years. I miss being an active part of the community but I no longer have the time or motivation to do so. Maybe I'll rediscover the game in Generation VIII, though. Who knows? Anyway, I'll see you all around.

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Big announcement, mass adding of QC members for the end of Gen 7/ entirety of Gen 8

ZU
Ho3nConfirm3d and uhuhuhu7 have both joined ZU QC!

BH
a loser, Chessking345, and Willdbeast have all joined BH QC!

AG
ice-master-523 has joined AG QC!

MnM
Chazm and Gmansour20 have joined MnM QC!

and the big one, the NFE QC team has been created as well! They will primarily be creating Gen 8 analyses for the on site dex, but they are also practicing with some Gen 7 NFE Pokemon that will be published.

NFE
BloodAce0107, Crystalites, SBPC, Marjane, vooper, and Quagg have all joined the newly created NFE QC!

Last edited:

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
I'm stepping down as OM C&C Moderator due to time constraints as well as lack of activity. It's been fun, but the section is in perfectly capable hands.

Additionally, I will be removing myself from the Mix and Mega QC team, but will remain as Anything Goes QC going into Generation 8. Thanks all, it's been a blast.

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
wow never thought I'd send a message here again-

1v1 is starting a new side project - ORAS 1v1 analyses! This will be the start of handling full analyses of the 1v1 Old Gens, a significant part of our metagame and community. For now, only Pokemon ranked S through A- on this VR post will be reservable. Every following section will be opened when 3/4 of all Pokemon within the given VR range are completed. These analyses will only require 2 QC checks, as they are Old Gens. They will be full analyses, following this analysis format. The reservation thread for this forum will be unlocked for the purpose of handling ORAS 1v1 reservations.

To start off, we have four QC team members:
DEG
OM
Alakazam
LittleRunnerXC

Reservations will be recorded on the standard Reservation List, in the 1v1 section. Presumably, ORAS analyses will move from this section once SM analyses are finished, but it is our home for now.

Sets compendium for ORAS is right here: https://pokepast.es/0877168f3c051446

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)