Tournament PUWC III - Administrative Decisions and Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

Say my name until you love me
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
Pools and Schedules

Scarlet Pool

Europe
France
US West
Africa + Asia + Australia
Brazil
Canada

Week One
Europe vs AAA
France vs Brazil
US West vs Canada

Week Two
Europe vs France
US West vs AAA
Canada vs Brazil

Week Three
Europe vs US West
Canada vs France
Brazil vs AAA

Week Four
Europe vs Canada
Brazil vs US West
AAA vs France

Week Five
Europe vs Brazil
AAA vs Canada
France vs US West

Violet Pool
US Northeast
India
US Midwest
US South
Germany
UK

Week One
US Northeast vs US South
India vs Germany
US Midwest vs UK

Week Two
US Northeast vs India
US Midwest vs US South
UK vs Germany

Week Three
US Northeast vs US Midwest
UK vs India
Germany vs US South

Week Four
US Northeast vs UK
Germany vs US Midwest
US South vs India

Week Five
US Northeast vs Germany
US South vs UK
India vs US Midwest

1667523177265.png

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
i have been consulted about this situation as a tournament director

RE: Vulpix03 vs Bag of Trixx / romanji

Bag of Trixx failed to reply to Vulpix03's initial contact attempts. As per the guidelines:
" - If no time was agreed upon (i.e. due to inadequate communication or scheduling conflicts), a player or another authorized party must have given their opponent's team notice of their last period of availability. This period must have been given at least 30 minutes in advance and must have been at least 1 hour long."
Vulpix03 indicated that he would have been available until Sunday 4:00 PM GMT-5. US Midwest provided a substitute within that window, at 3:51 PM. However, Vulpix03 had left, and US Northeast refused to make further substitutions to allow the game to happen.
Despite Bag of Trixx being unresponsive for a long time, US Midwest followed all guidelines required of them, and it is US Northeast who ultimately refused to play within a window which they agreed to, or to rearrange to any other potential window.

Result:
Activity win to romanji.

Theia

Say my name until you love me
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
re: xavgb vs Star
Both players agreed for this to be a dead game.

re: Aberforth vs Hyssou
Aberforth missed the scheduled time and Team AAA did not provide a substitute. Hyssou is granted the activity win.

re: Leru vs Bag of Trixx / passion / romanji
Leru made Team US Midwest's managers aware of his frame of availability at the beginning of the week when Bag of Trixx was substituted out. passion was substituted in, but was unwilling to play their game against Leru. romanji was then substituted in but did not contact Leru within his stated availability. As a result, Leru is granted the activity win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)