Metagame Pure Hackmons

my apologies I was still stuck in gen7 teambuilding. Blastoise I chose the ability Wonder guard (WG) because it is a middling bulk water type, and adds to the longevity of the team. Because none of the mons chosen are close enough to the power level needed for a more offensive structure, (with the only possibility being if the opponent was dumb enough to let you set up multiple shell smashes on snorlax or espeon unnoposed) I opted to make the team more defensively structured, with hazards, corrosive gas, and perish trapping to make progress which espeon or snorlax can then capitalize on and try to sweep off of. Tidy up is a hazard removal option that is not blocked by opposing wonder guard or Good as Gold, both of which can hamper rapid/mortal spin and defog respectively. At this point I have given up on not making the team too defensive

Here it is:
Pikachu @ Ability Shield
Ability: Wonder Guard
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Revival Blessing
- Lunar Dance
- Spikes
- Taunt

Venusaur-Mega @ Black Sludge
Ability: Magic Bounce
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
- Tidy Up
- Revival Blessing
- Malignant Chain
- Perish Song

Espeon @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Tera Type: Psychic
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Photon Geyser
- Electro Drift
- Secret Sword

Blastoise @ Ability Shield
Ability: Wonder Guard
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Revival Blessing
- Lunar Dance
- Corrosive Gas
- Tidy Up

Snorlax @ Ability Shield
Ability: Huge Power
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Sunsteel Strike
- Corrosive Gas
- Collision Course

Lapras @ Ability Shield
Ability: Shadow Tag
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Calm Nature
- Perish Song
- Burning Bulwark
- Encore
- Haze
Also Malignant Chain is a special move (would not benefit with Tidy Up)

Need those teams that includes Serperior, Lurantis, Malamar, and Enamorus (not using Contrary for them) for Gen 9 Pure Hackmons

aerobee

Pure Hackmons
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Also pls make a 1st team that includes Serperior, 2nd team that includes Lurantis, 3rd team that includes Malamar, and 4th team that includes Enamorus (not using Contrary) for Gen 9 Pure Hackmons
I already made my own Blastoise
Blastoise doesn't have any physical atk
Why did you pick these setup (Blastoise has tidy up which increases atk and speed)?
I mean your right ig but however I just use it on Serperior, Lurantis, Malamar, and Enamorus in this tier
Please stop flooding the thread when you have the ability to edit your posts after posting. Additionally, no one's obliged to create a Pure Hackmons team with flat-out outclassed 'mons on a competitive Pure Hackmons metagame thread, especially with the detailed explanations like lag=bad has been making. The Pure Hackmons Discord server's better for this sort of discussion - here's the link: https://discord.gg/PUfzpdcbsU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)