Tournament PUPL VIII: Finals [Won by Moo Moo Milkers]

Theia

I danced for you for the last time
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

Amazing banner by Zephyri

>>Spreadsheet<<
Courtesy of the amazing Ticken
>>Replays and Usage<<
>>
Discussion<<

Finals

vs

M.A.A.D. City Magmortars (4) vs (4) Moo Moo Milkers
SS: Inder vs xavgb
SS: S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs jonfilch
SS: Lily vs chlo
USUM: robjr vs LordST
ORAS: TheKingKarp vs crying
BW: Dj Breloominati vs Feaniix
DPP: Drud vs Heysup
Bo3: pdt vs Aliss

M.A.A.D. City Magmortars (0) vs (0) Moo Moo Milkers

1661178658307.png

Replays are mandatory.

The deadline for this round is Sunday, August 28th at 11:59 PM GMT -4.

gum

for the better
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
M.A.A.D. City Magmortars (2) vs (4) Moo Moo Milkers
SS: Inder vs xavgb - he's good, and inder threw a 100% win in semis. also his builds have been better so far
SS: S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs jonfilch - better player with usually better teams
SS: Lily vs chlo - ummm idk but go both
USUM: robjr vs LordST - one of the best sm puers
ORAS: TheKingKarp vs crying - she's better at the game but tkk is also 4-0, should b fun to watch
BW: Dj Breloominati vs Feaniix - i have not been following bw games ngl. bolding dj cuz everyone always hypes feaniix up
DPP: Drud vs Heysup - both r v good at dpp
Bo3: pdt vs Aliss - the milkers's bo3 slot has been very underwhelming (1-7) while pdt has been doing v well, hard to bold against him

BW: Dj Breloominati vs Feaniix - man wäre dumm gegen Feaniix zu picken. Er ist mit Abstand der beste BW PU-Spieler aller Zeiten. Neben seiner Tätigkeit als Genie ist er auch noch super sympathisch und ein toller Teammate. Einfach ein ganz toller Hecht! Selbst seine Liebe zum HSV geht über alle Grenzen hinaus, so ein Teufelskerl ist dieser Racker Feaniix.

Squash

UTA Overlord
hey not used to do that but gonna do predicts, gl to both teams :heart:

M.A.A.D. City Magmortars vs Moo Moo Milkers

M.A.A.D. City Magmortars (4) vs (4) Moo Moo Milkers
SS: Inder vs xavgb - love inder but i think stresh is stronger here
SS: S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs jonfilch - ho3n could run away with this would but i just see jon as a more consistent player
SS: Lily vs chlo - go chlo \o/
USUM: robjr vs LordST - love lst but i think rob is the stronger player
ORAS: TheKingKarp vs crying - haven't gone wrong yet picking TKK
DPP: Drud vs Heysup - gut tells me Drud
Bo3: pdt vs Aliss - rooting for you Aliss but it's too hard to pick against pdt rn

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
M.A.A.D. City Magmortars (4) vs. (4) Moo Moo Milkers

zS

this is all a moo point
is a Top Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
M.A.A.D. City Magmortars (0) vs (0) Moo Moo Milkers

both teams are rly deserving, this pupl has to be the closest iteration ever. all the teams were good and it was a blast managing this tour. thank you Theia for hosting you did a fantastic job and to all the other managers making it so smooth and drafting equally good teams. rooting for mags here cuz i have a lot more friends in that team, but i would’ve been happy with any team winning at this point rly.

gorex i am going to repeat myself but i’m just going to start by saying thank you. thank you for being who you are and for being such a nice friend and person to interact with in general. i couldn’t have asked for a better co manager and i’m really happy that i could share my first ever manager experience with you. you didn’t have the best tour, but who the fuck cares we had so much fun memeing on each other during the tour that it was worth it!
Lambovino the true anchor of the team. there’s no way in hell we could’ve reached play-off without your help. you truly were a war machine both in preparation and ingame and your record reflects that pretty well. you are atm in my opinion the best pu builder and one of the best players the tier has to offer. keep your head up and continue crushing it in scl friend.
ninjadog the goat. it was insane how we just threw teams with gorex and you kept winning and it looked super easy too. gorex and i were sure we were going to get you and you didn’t disappoint once again. always a pleasure to interact with you and i hope we’ll get even more chances in the future to team together!
Xiri im sorry the tour didn’t go the way you wanted, but u still were an invaluable asset to the team. knowing you were here made the whole team more confident in our ability to win and it meant we had 1 less slot to worry about. you went 2-5 which may sound bad, but you had a real impact on the team’s morale and were a key part in our success this season. always a pleasure to mate with such a good player as you are, gl with your stuff irl and keep your head up friend, you’re insane!
TheFranklin pretty much the same as ninja, we were sure we were getting you prior to the draft even if u said you wouldn’t be active. i view you as one of the best lower tier players rn, you’re just way too good at this game and with lambo’s insane support i was sure you would do really well. and winning is exactly what you did. i’m really happy that i got to team with you again after the sad 3 week long rusd, you’re truly a great player and person!
Beraldinho the true dpp legend, also stop being with me in every single teamtour pls thanks. jokes aside, you’re a great player and probably the best dpp lower tier player atm, and even tho you didn’t have your best tour this pupl, you were just like xiri a slot i was never afraid of putting on the line-up. you could’ve went 0-x that i’d still trust your ability to win. yeah i’m that confident in ur ability and i’m sure great things will happen for you in the future!
Elfuseon ummm we argued a bit on ur last game and i’m sorry if i sounded rude. you’re a great up and coming player that performs rly well pretty much everytime you enter one of these tournaments and i really respect that. slopes happen and this second half of the season really didn’t reflect how good you are. i’m as convinced as i am with beraldo that great things awaits you in the future friend!
asa oras goat. you were quite active, played your games and brought some key wins. half of your L’s were to some huge bs so your record doesn’t reflect how well you truly did this season. you’re a great player and a lovable person too and you truly know your way around this tier. getting you for 4k was a still and even after this tour i stand by that. hope we will get other chances to mate in the future!
ojr goatjr, im sorry i couldn’t get you more games to play + you were pretty buy irl; but your support was as usual phenomenal. if there’s 1 thing i don’t get on this site; it has to be the general consensus that you are a bad teammate, cuz your line count on every single teamtour i had w/ you is just ridiculous. you’re always eager to get better and to propose ideas + you’re not arrogant at all and accept every criticism people throw at you to capitalize on them and get better. i’ve always been proud of your behavior in teamtours when i got to play with you and i hope the ojr hate train stops some day. love you friend
and last but certainly not least, thanks Antares for the insane scouting work you did for us every week, and DuGuo, innovamania and LpZ for joining us during the tour and helping the team!

this was a great tour, and i’ll be back next year to continue the tieccinos campaign. see y’all next year!!!

was a great tour, thanks to chlo for giving an old washed up has been an opportunity to get my feet wet again. appreciate the opportunity and hopefully ill have the time to contribute to the tier more regularly in the coming months. I also would like to shoutout Theia for being a sensational host for this tour. Ive not had the pleasure of interacting with them prior to taking my extended hiatus but im glad this tour gave me the opportunity to do so. Its been a pleasure, keep being you!

Teddeh your welcome fat man
TONE your my favourite, noone else :D

Shaneghoul Unbelievable player and am very happy you made it onto the council during the tournament. Your work ethic throughout was different gravy and you thoroughly deserve any success that comes your way both in the game and out because you are such a sound guy

etern we let you down at the beginning being the dysfunctional team we were. by the time we managed to fix up, it was far too late. I can only apologise and hope you enjoyed the old timer interactions with a bunch of the old oras nu crowd. hope everything is going great for you

MZ i cannot describe how proud I am of you. to turn your season around the way you did was a pleasure to watch and showed unbelievable character, desire and mental strength considering the point you were midway during the season where nothing was going your way. cannot wait to play through s&v with you LIVE ON UNTIER TALK - THE RETURN bwahahaha. no words can describe my appreciation for you, so i wont try

Squash what a character you are. different levels of talent, capable of turning any pokemon game on its head. I know you had your troubles throughout this tour but to maintain the record you did and carry the team on its back on occasion, you should be proud of how you performed in this tour. You were one of my favourite teammates in upl history, and i can only wish we get the opportunity to play together in the future in hopefully more favourable circumstances. much love to you, and keep on going!

TeamCharm keep being you, your relentless and unique character is unrivalled in the scene and i hope you get any of the opportunities you seek in the future. the world needs characters like yourself

tlenit for someone that was unbelievably busy, the work you managed to do throughout this pupl and the work you did for the team was genuinely jawdropping. I knew you were a great teammate from our previous journies together, but for someone that everyone was trying to flog off to the next guy i think you were pound for pound the best performer and most important player this pupl. dont let anyone undersell you, because your talents might even be greater than what you think.

astralydia your enthusiasm is infectious and everyone should have a friend like you at some point in their life. a ball of energy, creativity and relentless work ethic will get you far both in pokemon and outside of it so my message to you is similar to tlenit. keep being you, and never let anyone undersell your talents. you are unique and beautiful, and im so had we got the opportunity to team together. your record does not show how much you carried this team throughout the season

JabbaTheGriffin i can empathise with people who get all up in their own head a lot. dont apologise for the results, because they dont matter. i saw the effort you would put in and the creativity you wanted to demonstrate on a week by week basis in a tier which does not necessarily warrant it and to do that is admirable in itself. you are an incredible teammate and noone can convince me otherwise, which is why i was willing to trust you to the bitter bitter end. keep being you, stay positive and the sky is the limit.

Luck O' the Irish im so glad we got to run it back this season, the old oras nu squad was this close to making it, and if i fixed up and got our team composition at the end earlier in the season we would have been right up there. i hope you enjoyed catching up with some familiar faces and hope you stick around contribute to PU over the coming weeks and months. much love

Staxi Fc sorry i didnt get to utilise you guys more throughout the season, big team and busy manager doesnt make for the greatest of combinations. in any case, you guys are great and hope you continue to play in these low tier tours.

yogi how do i feel like i got ripped off and i didnt even buy you?????

Haffling thanks for helping throughout the season, lord knows we needed it and appreciate your efforts for a team that didnt even draft you. testament to your character, thanks so much

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
was a great tour, thanks to chlo for giving an old washed up has been an opportunity to get my feet wet again. appreciate the opportunity and hopefully ill have the time to contribute to the tier more regularly in the coming months. I also would like to shoutout Theia for being a sensational host for this tour. Ive not had the pleasure of interacting with them prior to taking my extended hiatus but im glad this tour gave me the opportunity to do so. Its been a pleasure, keep being you!

Teddeh your welcome fat man
TONE your my favourite, noone else :D

Shaneghoul Unbelievable player and am very happy you made it onto the council during the tournament. Your work ethic throughout was different gravy and you thoroughly deserve any success that comes your way both in the game and out because you are such a sound guy

etern we let you down at the beginning being the dysfunctional team we were. by the time we managed to fix up, it was far too late. I can only apologise and hope you enjoyed the old timer interactions with a bunch of the old oras nu crowd. hope everything is going great for you

MZ i cannot describe how proud I am of you. to turn your season around the way you did was a pleasure to watch and showed unbelievable character, desire and mental strength considering the point you were midway during the season where nothing was going your way. cannot wait to play through s&v with you LIVE ON UNTIER TALK - THE RETURN bwahahaha. no words can describe my appreciation for you, so i wont try

Squash what a character you are. different levels of talent, capable of turning any pokemon game on its head. I know you had your troubles throughout this tour but to maintain the record you did and carry the team on its back on occasion, you should be proud of how you performed in this tour. You were one of my favourite teammates in upl history, and i can only wish we get the opportunity to play together in the future in hopefully more favourable circumstances. much love to you, and keep on going!

TeamCharm keep being you, your relentless and unique character is unrivalled in the scene and i hope you get any of the opportunities you seek in the future. the world needs characters like yourself

tlenit for someone that was unbelievably busy, the work you managed to do throughout this pupl and the work you did for the team was genuinely jawdropping. I knew you were a great teammate from our previous journies together, but for someone that everyone was trying to flog off to the next guy i think you were pound for pound the best performer and most important player this pupl. dont let anyone undersell you, because your talents might even be greater than what you think.

astralydia your enthusiasm is infectious and everyone should have a friend like you at some point in their life. a ball of energy, creativity and relentless work ethic will get you far both in pokemon and outside of it so my message to you is similar to tlenit. keep being you, and never let anyone undersell your talents. you are unique and beautiful, and im so had we got the opportunity to team together. your record does not show how much you carried this team throughout the season

JabbaTheGriffin i can empathise with people who get all up in their own head a lot. dont apologise for the results, because they dont matter. i saw the effort you would put in and the creativity you wanted to demonstrate on a week by week basis in a tier which does not necessarily warrant it and to do that is admirable in itself. you are an incredible teammate and noone can convince me otherwise, which is why i was willing to trust you to the bitter bitter end. keep being you, stay positive and the sky is the limit.

Luck O' the Irish im so glad we got to run it back this season, the old oras nu squad was this close to making it, and if i fixed up and got our team composition at the end earlier in the season we would have been right up there. i hope you enjoyed catching up with some familiar faces and hope you stick around contribute to PU over the coming weeks and months. much love

Staxi Fc sorry i didnt get to utilise you guys more throughout the season, big team and busy manager doesnt make for the greatest of combinations. in any case, you guys are great and hope you continue to play in these low tier tours.

yogi how do i feel like i got ripped off and i didnt even buy you?????

Haffling thanks for helping throughout the season, lord knows we needed it and appreciate your efforts for a team that didnt even draft you. testament to your character, thanks so much
F u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)