Tournament PUPL IX Predictions Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
pupl 9.png

To celebrate PUPL IX and hopefully generate a bit more buzz around it, we've decided to run a predictions tour with a small cash incentive of $20 as well as a custom role in the PU discord! The way it works is simple. You put your predictions into the PUPL thread each week using the prediction format given, and every correct guess is 1 point. There will be a post in this thread each week providing an update on the scores, and at the end of the tournament the individual with the most points is deemed the winner. In the case of a tie, the prize will be split amongst all winners.

And just so everyone is on the same page, here are the rulings on some edge cases:
  • Substitutions - If a player you predicted is substituted out, you get a point if the replacement player wins the game
  • Early Games - You can only predict on games that haven't been played yet, any predictions on already played games will not count
  • Dead Games - No points are awarded in dead game instances
  • Any attempted rigging will be an automatic disqualification from the tournament - Remember this is a for fun project and the cash incentive is small for that reason so please don't ruin the fun for everyone else
  • Reasoning is not required with your predictions, though it is appreciated!
  • You can vote for your own team in whatever manner you wish, however you cannot vote against yourself. You will get no points on that vote if you do so
  • I'm able to see the edit history of your posts so don't even try it
Have fun with it and good luck to everyone. Any additional issues that may arise will be clarified in a separate post and edited in above.

Prediction format has changed slightly this week. To make it simpler, you can't vote for your own team's matches, but every correct vote nets you 1.33 (4/3) points. If you're not on a team, you can vote for all matchups and you get 1 point per correct vote. This means that those on a team and those not on a team will be on an even playing field. Good luck predicting and I'll edit the w1 scores into this post when I get the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)