Denied PU

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a new tier that I found amazing. It is Partially Used. It is a mixture of RU and NU. It is not an official tier yet, but it has a website. It is user made. You just select Pokemon from a list on the website and make your PU team. Play it in OU or NU I believe. I got introduced to this theme and got pretty good at it. So next time you want to battle or try something new, try PU.

scalarmotion

sit, fetch, micro
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's technically an unofficial OM I think (maybe it's official I'm not sure) so this might work in the other metas room?

PU is an OM, but it's not what you're saying it is in the OP. This kind of article is better suited for The Smog, and I don't believe you're knowledgeable enough about it anyways.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
The Other Metagames article that unfixable is pretty all-encompassing as far as The Player's relevancy goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)