PU C&C Reservation List - Read OP Before Posting

Could I take swoobat?
and also could i reserve morpeko too? Its moves aura wheel, endure and power trip are unique, and when paired with a weakness policy, aura wheel gives it sweeping potential after using endure to activate the weakness policy
heres a Replay from an nu game which shows its power. However it can be countered by priority moves which means that a mon with psychic terrain is helpful

morpeko is not up for reservation, so you may not write an analysis for it; swoobat is yours, though - asa

Last edited by a moderator:

Hera

Make a move before they can make an act on you
is a Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
Colossal please.

already reserved a few posts up -mz

Oops, missed it. Can I take Jynx instead?

yh - ava

Reserving for Clawitzer. He's in PUBL so im not rlly sure if this is the right place to reserve for him but yeah.

5Dots

Chairs
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Reserving for Clawitzer. He's in PUBL so im not rlly sure if this is the right place to reserve for him but yeah.
PUBL Pokemon can’t be reserved in PU since they are banned. If you want to, you can try to make a case to make a set in NU, but seeing as Clawitzer is not currently viable in NU, I’m not sure if Clawitzer should have an analysis be worked on.

reserving pyukumuku

go for it, just be sure to read standards etc. -ava

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
reserving pyukumuku

go for it, just be sure to read standards etc. -ava
Can I take Ditto?

ye -ava
can I take Appletun and Alolan Persian?

ya. i've also updated the lists in the op to here - asa
Don't mind doing Eldegoss

go for it -ava
Would like to take Gourgeist-XL please

go for it -ava
As far as I can tell, none of these actually ended up happening and I've moved all of these Pokemon back into unreserved. If you want to do an analysis on them you still can, just reserve them again and get it out of QC within 48 hours please. If I made a mistake here let me know. Reservations should be fully updated to this post.

Hera

PUPL Champion
Just noticed Gallade is up for a revamp, can I take it? Tell me what sets I need to write for it though. I'm guessing Muscle Band and Choice Scarf?

I wish to take an Eldegoss plz.

gonna say no for now bc of inactivity, but feel free to take it if you come back before someone else requests it - asa

Hera

PUPL Champion
Just noticed Gallade is up for a revamp, can I take it? Tell me what sets I need to write for it though. I'm guessing Muscle Band and Choice Scarf?
Taking this and Duggy-A if no one objects, will be doing Muscle Band and SD Gallade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)