PU C&C Reservation List - Read OP Before Posting [Writing standards update @289]

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
im bad at my job. Cryogonal is up for reservation, it's a high priority mon, qc has really slowed down a lot but this really should get done regardless of any incoming shifts
e: Hitmonchan is too

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So we've been having a lot of issues of reassignments and people taking stuff just to not do it at all and stuff is just not going great. To somewhat help with this I'm bringing back the QC/teardrop only qualification for especially relevant mons that need to be done right, in order to keep the quality up to snuff. Right now we have Mesprit and Skuntank up for reservation in that category. Also, we've released 2 more revamps of some really outdated analyses in Jellicent and Drifblim.
That being said, the tier shift is literally tomorrow. I wouldn't recommend taking something until we know the information won't be completely outdated or, in Mesprit's case, we see if it rises to NU.
e: Don't feel like making a new post but Camerupt and Simisage are also good for full analyses now

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)