Announcement Psynergy is the new Battle Stadium Co-Leader

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
With DragonWhale retiring it’s only natural that Psynergy take his spot. He’s been moderating here for three years now and somehow managed to run the VR thread without too many fisticuffs along the way.

Everyone say congrats Psynergy or else :charjabug:

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
Congratz Psynergy! (I was told to say this... or else :charjabug:)

Been a real pleasure working with you over the past year on the VR council, you have always been a calm, level headed, smart dude who I know will do a great job running this place. Happy New Year bud, looking forward to big things from you!

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Congrats to Psynergy. The whole "Chosen one" thing was a big meme, but for real when he first got involved in our "community" in early 2015 I had a good feeling about him. He was one of the first users to be pretty serious about the game and very active, and I could tell he was going to achieve some pretty good things (this before I even knew he was a Serebii SMod). I nominated him as my successor over 3 years ago, so it has been a long game, (he ended up being the successor to my successor) but it is nice to see it finally happen. I am a proud boi q:^)

chemcoopu is pretty cool too. I remember I did not like him at first because in January 2017 I was ranting about how Theorymon is too hard to beat and he was like "lol I beat him easy" and I'm just like really dude, did anyone invite your bragging. But anyway he has grown on me since then and he is a cool guy too. He will be a good mod! :heart:

EDIT: I forgot to say Psynergy don't spill any of our secrets to Serebii, my dad works for the FBI

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)