Normalium Z x1
Psychium Z x1
Waterium Z x1
Currency Counters: 0
Universal Counters: 58
Exploration Tokens: 0
Battle Hall Thread
Anime-Style Simulator Thread

An old, faded VCR tape. You can barely make out the words on the front, which are written sloppily in faded red marker:

LUMIOSE CONTEST HALL
APRIL 21, 2015

>[POWER]…[VIDEO 1]--

The television screen cackles to life. The word “RECORDING” and a red circle blink on and off three times in the top right corner of the screen then disappear. What’s left is a brightly lit stage as seen from the audience’s point of view. Murmurs and whispers (too indistinct to be heard) buzz softly through the speakers as shadowy forms at the bottom of the screen shift. Occasionaly, you can make out a hand or a pointy ear, but for the most part the subjects seem to blur into a homogenous brew of blackness wherein Pokemon and humans become one and the same. At 3 minutes 15 seconds, a man in a plaid tuxedo and adorned by a bright purple top hat strides towards center stage, his shining charisma distracting one’s attention from the shuffling shadow below.

“—And now, ladies and gentlemen, for our fifth entry: Mr. Turing, a newcomer here at the Lumiose Contest Hall, has for us a special performance! Be prepared to be dazzled by his faithful compatriots, Braixen and Tropius!”

The man walks offstage while a Ghastly and a Haunter pull the curtains closed. The shadowy brew bubbles with anticipation. When the curtains open, the stage is empty, save for a Tropius which lays curled up in the center of the stage. Now the hall falls silent in rapt attention.

Lazily, the Tropius yawns, lifting its head to the stage lights then opening its mouth wide. As it does so, a smattering of grass and flowers stems from the ground around it – through cracks in the floorboards, the flora stretches out and mimics the exaggerated movement of Tropius’ long neck.

Next, Tropius stands up. It takes a step, two steps, and heaves itself up, up, high into the air, flapping its palmy wings with the force of a tornado. It commands the dormant, unborn nature around it to rise – heeding the Tropius’ call, wooden stage floorboards warp upwards, spiraling, twisting into massive tree trunks with knobby branches which burst into bloom bearing forth multicolored flower blossoms. The ground below presents bounties of tall grasses and wheats; berries burst from the building’s cement foundation, sprouting instantly; and with a final flap of its wings, the Tropius calls upon Sunny Day to bathe its new forest in a warming golden glow. The audience is so enraptured by the beauty of nature that nobody even seems to notice the Tropius quietly exit the stage.

The music shifts, and just as it does a Braixen makes its way onstage. Hops, skips, and the occasional twirl punctuate each movement the playful Pokemon makes, although to call the Braixen’s ecstatic movements a “dance” might be giving it a bit too much credit. The Braixen whips out her stick from inside her bushy tail, and as she does this a flame which nips at the end of the stick sparks to life. She twirls her wand; she shakes it; she tosses it high into the air, through the verdant vines, catching it like a circus clown juggling a pin. Impressed, the audience begins to clap, but the Braixen waves her hand for silence and the audience obliges. Then she smiles devilishly and drops the tip of her wand towards the ground. A small spark bounces off of it, igniting a patch of grass. Gracefully, Braixen leaps away in a whimsical arc, and when she does two more little embers spurt out of the grass to follow her and ignite a couple trees. She twirls about, her movements syncing up with the multiplying flames -- each time she jumps, each flame moves with her and two more flames appear where they land. Now the whole forest is ablaze. Trees tremble then fall. Flowers crumble. Blades of grass wither away. Soon, the Braixen cavorts wildly atop nothing but burnt ash; with no plants left to burn, the Braixen sets the very air around it on fire, which engulfs the stage in an expanding Heat Wave. Audience members scream and fall back in their seats; half a dozen leap up and sprint towards the exits. However, before anybody is hurt the inferno evanesces just as quickly as it arrived. The Braixen seems to have vanished with it.

A loud silence oppresses the auditorium. It’s as if everybody is holding their breath, waiting for a sign to laugh or clap. Isn’t a Pokemon Contest performance supposed to end with a big bow to the audience? According to decorum the performers should return to receive applause.

The stage remains vacant for another 23 seconds before the video tape eventually cuts out.

~~~

Suddenly, the screen blips back to life. The camera angle is pretty much the same as before -- as far as you can tell it’s maybe (a smidge) tilted to the left now? The purple suit man is onstage again. He’s leaning over a table of trophies, medals, envelopes, certificates, and other miscellaneous prize loot with one hand clenching the side of the table and the other wrapped around a microphone.

“And the first prize goes to… Miss Emilia Penthouse, with her Granbull and Wartortle!”

Cheering, whistling, and applause echoes through the hall as a young girl wearing a white ballroom dress rises from the audience. Her smile shines like a pearl necklace. Slowly, she steps across the rows of seats and absconds to the stage, accompanied by her trusty Pokemon partners.

“Second place… Samuel Balboa, Ludicolo, and Lombre!”

The more excitable audience members applaud this time, but others elect to sit this one out. It seems Mr. Balboa wisely chose a seat right near the walkway, so his trip is much quicker than the grand winner’s.

“And third place… Brian Turing, with Tropius and Braixen!”

A Zoroark rises from the bleachers and makes its way toward the stage. It would seem the audience has grown tired of clapping.

From here on out the award process is straightforward. To the grand winner, the host hands a towering 3-meter tall trophy and an envelope of (presumably) prize money. The host smiles, the winner smiles back, they shake hands, then they hold a pose while looking straight into the camera. It’s the same process for the second-place winner; smaller trophy, smaller envelope, then a bit of posing for the camera before the contestant recedes to the back of the stage.

When the host gets to the Zoroark, though, the Dark-Type becomes visibly uneasy. The host hands it a small silver plaque and an envelope, but when the he prepares for a handshake the Zoroark recoils in fright.

“Ah, a bit of stage fright, eh?” laughs the host. A few chuckles from the audience float in the air. “Don’t worry, just pose for the camera.” He takes the Zoroark’s paw into his hand and beams towards the camera, then gives the Zoroark a playful slap on the shoulder.

It’s like a silent spell was broken. Instantly, the audience erupts into a frenzy of screams and Pokemon cries. The host turns snow-white and pulls his hand away as if the Zoroark had lit a match under it. The girl onstage screams and runs away. The kid in second place faints on the spot. Various humans cry out in panic.

“Eeek!”

“Somebody call 911! There’s a wild Pokemon on the loose!”

“Where are the exits?!”

Amid the screaming and roaring, the camera falls to the ground and the TV suddenly falls silent.

[MENU] > [EJECT] > [POWER OFF]
Required reading:
Do NOT read further until consulting Cobalt the Zoroark's bio.

A Zoroark walks into a bar. The bartender looks up at him, smiles, and says, “Hey, Pete – the usual?” The Zoroark nods. “Sure thing, buddy. Lemme put it on your tab.”

Perhaps it would aid the reader’s understanding to know that two days ago, while rummaging through a garbage can for food scraps, Zoroark saw a bedraggled, flustered man boarding an outgoing ferry. This man, whose name happened to be Pete, was fleeing the city for reasons the Zoroark neither knew nor cared about; all that mattered was that it was probably safe to assume the role of “Pete” for the time being.

It’s awfully quiet, and the bartender feels it his duty to fill that silence with small talk. “Crazy, that wildfire up north. You hear about it?” The Zoroark shovels a paw full of peanuts into his mouth, shaking his head. “Yeah, they just showed it on the news; said a Pokemon probably started it. Thing is, though, nobody’s real sure how many species actually lived in that area (on account of a lot of ‘em being shy towards humans) but now they’re all popping up on the streets here ‘cause they have nowhere else to live. Why, Ben lives a few blocks down over that-ways and he says he saw a big-ol’ Luxray prowling around in his front yard the other day! I tell ya, if I saw some big carnivore like that snooping around that close, I’d be reaching for a firearm, you hear me?”

The Zoroark becomes nervous and double-checks that his claws still look like fingers. When he gets home, he’ll tell Sucineus to lay low for a while – can’t let the landlord find out he’s been using his apartment room as a hideout for ownerless Pokemon. He feels a pang of guilt when he thinks about lying; a familiar feeling he brushes off quickly. A small lie to keep Pokemon out of the hands of humans is a good lie. But how many will it take?

The Zoroark walks home. Some Team Plasma grunt on the street offers him a pamphlet. He yells at the human to back off. It’s not that he disagrees with Team Plasma or anything (heck, he thinks they’ve got the right idea), he’s just being extra-cautious about physical contact. Lost a gig at the Pokemon Contest Hall a week ago when he got a pat on the back that broke his disguise; barely made it out of the crowded stadium in one piece. No sir, back to garbage fishing for now. It’s time to lay low and keep quiet.

Finally gets home. Fumbles with the door key a bit (darn claws make it so hard). Opens the door.

Paper, string, glue, glitter, paint, crayons, felt, cardboard, plastic, and markers everywhere. A Braixen is kneeling on the ground peering into a long black tube like it’s a telescope. A Zorua uses its teeth to thread a needle through a couple red felt triangles. They explain that they’re putting the finishing touches on an incredible gift: a costume, just for Zoroark!

“Um.” Says the Zoroark.

“I know,” replies the Zorua. “I think it’s stupid. I mean, might as well make some dentures for Gabby while we’re at it.”

“It’s not stupid!” says the Braixen. “At least let him try it on before you complain!”

Begrudgingly, the Zoroark tries on the costume. First, the pants. They fit well, but with so much padding they look nothing like a Zoroark’s legs. Maybe a fat Zoroark? What would a fat Zoroark even look like? Next, the gloves. They look surprisingly accurate – the Zoroark’s claws fit neatly into individualized sockets, and the proportions are perfect. They feel a bit firm, must be plastic-lined on the inside. Finally, the helmet.

“Okay, I draw the line here,” protests Zoroark. “This doesn’t even cover my face. It looks like I have two faces. This won’t fool anybody. I appreciate your hard work, but this is just so, so…”

“Don’t say it,” interrupts the Braixen.

“I will say it. It’s stupid. That’s exactly what it is.”

This displeases the Braixen. “Go get ‘em, Gabby.” On that signal, a Croconaw leaps out from its hiding spot behind the sofa and chomps down on the Zoroark’s arm. The Zoroark feels nothing at all, which is unusual because whenever Gabby bites Zoroark (which is a commonplace occurance) the Zoroark experiences feelings of extreme discomfort and pain. It would be as if you were to place your hand upon a stove and feel nothing, or if you were to bite into an ice cube and not chill your mouth.

But more importantly, the Zoroark still looks like Pete. The costume – or more accurately, the armor -- has fulfilled its purpose.

Zoroark springs to life. “C’mon guys, let’s go make some money.”

“What? We aren’t going back to the Contest Hall, are we?” asks Braixen.

“No, definitely not.”

“I suppose we could try working at a Poke Mart?” suggests Zorua.

“Can’t do that wearing something like this. No, there’s only one place in town I know of where a human can wear something stupid like this and still get paid.”

“Oh no,” mutters the Zorua.

“Oh dear Arceus, anywhere but there,” curses Braixen, who is a little bit slower on the uptake but makes up for it with creativity in eloquence.

Last edited:

nightblitz42

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
My Teammates

Zoroark (Cobalt) (Male)

It was a hot summer afternoon. The fading sunlight filtered through the leaves and lit up the forest floor like the dappled pelt of a Liepard. Of course, Zorua didn't know what a Liepard was yet. He was still just a kid who had never stepped out of the forest he was born in.

"Hey, look! I've almost got it!" yelled Fennekin as she tried to blow a Flamethrower, yet only created a microscopic puff of smoke.

Zorua shook his head. For once, he actually felt bad for poor Fennekin! I mean, sure, Zorua had played lots of pranks on Fennekin over the years -- even some pretty mean ones, too -- and he had never felt bad about those, but this was a different scenario. Here, Fennekin was embarassing herself all on her own. And where's the fun in that?

On Fennekin's one-hundered-thirty-second failed attempt to produce a flame, Zorua got an idea. What if he used a lie to help the Fennekin? He'd never tried lying for the sake of somebody else ('cause he thought it sounded stupid) but his dad was always talking about how important that was. There was that one time his dad used an Illusion to settle a nasty argument between two of his friends, or that other time he disguised himself as an Avalugg to scare away a nasty Staraptor...

"Here, lemme help you," said the Zorua.

"What? I don't need your help," huffed the Fennekin.

"Don't worry, I'll just walk you through once and if it doesn't work I'll leave you alone."

Fennekin looked like she was about to object, but she thought the better of it and relented. "Okay, just this once."

"Right. Now close your eyes and imagine a flame swirling around inside you. Envision it tumbling around, collapsing in and out of itself, and when you inhale I want you to imagine that flame growing ten times as big as it is now. Even bigger than that! Bigger! Feel it heat up inside you, pressing out at all sides, struggling to escape. Imagine every tiny detail, making it as real as you possibly-- hey, you're supposed to keep your eyes closed."

"Sorry."

"Right. Now, when you exhale, I want you to imagine that fire blasting through your esophagus, erupting out through your teeth, and barreling out inexorably through the air. You won't even have to try to force it out, it'll just fly on out like it's got a will of its own. You think you can do that? Ready? GO!"

Eyes closed, Fennekin let out a proud (yet unproductive) breath. And at that exact same moment, Zorua used Incinerate to alight a small patch of grass just in front of her.

"Open your eyes! You did it!"

Fenekkin burst with happiness! She hopped around and did a little dance on the spot! She beamed with pride as she watched the little fire grow bigger... and bigger... and, oh, this might be a problem actually...

Zorua noticed it too. "Hey, you gonna put that thing out anytime soon?"

"Okay, let me try..." Fennekin stared at the fire and concentrated.

"Uh, any day now?"

"I'm trying, I don't know why it's not working! I'm supposed to have control over any fire that I create (you know, since I'm a Fire-Type and all) but it's not responding to me! What do I do!?"

Zorua began to panic. "I don't know, I... uh... I'll go find my dad. I'm sure he'll know what to do. In the meantime, why don't you go look for Croconaw? If anybody can put it out, she can. And if worse comes to worse, we'll regroup on the south edge of the forest, right next to the human city." Despite the situation, Zorua felt a little bit proud of himself for his composure.

The two fox Pokemon darted away in different directions. Meanwhile, the flame grew, and grew, and grew......

That was the second-to-last time Cobalt did anything nice for anyone ever again.

Types: Dark

Abilities:
Illusion

Nature: Timid (+Speed, -Attack, +17% Accuracy)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 3 (-)
Def: 3
SpA: 5
SpD: 3
Spe: 121 (+17% Accuracy)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 6/6
MC: MAXXED (+5CC)

Attacks (MAXXED/79):
Level Up (19/19)
Agility
Embargo
Fake Tears
Feint Attack
Foul Play
Fury Swipes
Hone Claws
Imprison
Leer
Nasty Plot
Night Daze
Night Slash
Punishment
Pursuit
Scary Face
Scratch
Taunt
Torment
U-Turn

Egg (9/9)
Captivate
Copycat
Counter
Dark Pulse
Detect
Extrasensory
Memento
Snatch
Sucker Punch

Move Tutor (12/12)
Bounce
Covet
Hyper Voice
Knock Off
Laser Focus
Low Kick
Sleep Talk
Snore
Spite
Throat Chop
Trick
Uproar

TM/HM (38/38)
Aerial Ace
Attract
Calm Mind
Confide
Cut
Dig
Double Team
Facade
Flamethrower
Fling
Focus Blast
Frustration
Giga Impact
Grass Knot
Hidden Power (Ice)
Hyper Beam
Incinerate
Low Sweep
Payback
Protect
Psych Up
Rain Dance
Rest
Retaliate
Return
Roar
Rock Smash
Round
Secret Power
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Snarl
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swords Dance
Thief
Toxic

Anime/Event (1/1)
Sludge Bomb

Feraligatr (Gabby) (Female)

Types: Water

Abilities:
Torrent / Sheer Force (UNLOCKED)

Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Special Attack)

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: 5 (+)
Def: 4
SpA: 2 (-)
Spe: 78
Size Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 2
AC: 5/5

Attacks (46/107):
Level Up (16/17)
Agility
Aqua Tail
Bite
Chip Away
Crunch
Flail
Ice Fang
Leer
Rage
Scary Face
Scratch
Screech
Slash
Superpower
Thrash
Water Gun

Egg (7/14)
Aqua Jet
Block
Ice Punch
Metal Claw
Mud Sport
Razor Wind
Rock Slide

Move Tutor (11/29)
Body Slam
Counter
Dive
Double-Edge
Endure
Focus Punch
Fury Cutter
Substitute
Sleep Talk
Swords Dance
Water Pledge

TM/HM (12/43)
Aerial Ace
Avalanche
Brick Break
Dragon Tail
Facade
Giga Impact
Power-Up Punch
Protect
Rain Dance
Shadow Claw
Waterfall
Whirlpool

Delphox (Lucy) (Female)

"I don't deserve this kind of treatment! I'm destined for greatness, you know!"

When Lucy was a Fennekin living in a forest in Kalos she had her fortune told by a wandering Natu. He only had good things to say: she was going to become powerful, slay barbaric monsters, garner untold fame and adoration... but it seems since then everything has only gone wrong for her. For starters, she accidentally burned her entire forest down in a freak accident. Then, she had to live with a savage Croconaw and a couple of lying Illusion foxes (one whom she despises). And to top it all off, now she has to engage in battle in front of humans like some kind of circus animal just to pay the rent?

Well darn it all to heck, if she's going to have to perform she'd better be the absolute star of the show! There's no room in the spotlight for anybody else but her! As far as she's concerned, the team is just her and a bunch of backup lackeys!

Types: Fire / Psychic

Abilities:
Blaze / Magician (UNLOCKED)

Nature: Timid (+Speed, -Attack)

Stats:
Atk: 2 (-)
SpA: 4
SpD: 4
Spe: 120 (+17% accuracy)
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 21

MC: 0

Attacks (64/76):
Level Up (21/21)
Ember
Fire Blast
Fire Spin
Flame Charge
Flamethrower
Future Sight
Howl
Light Screen
Lucky Chant
Magic Room
Mystical Fire
Psybeam
Psychic
Psyshock
Role Play
Scratch
Shadow Ball
Sunny Day
Switcheroo
Tail Whip
Will-O-Wisp

Egg (5/5)
Heat Wave
Hypnosis
Magic Coat
Psychic Terrain
Wish

Move Tutor (17/17)
Blast Burn
Covet
Fire Pledge
Fire Punch
Foul Play
Iron Tail
Low Kick
Recycle
Shock Wave
Signal Beam
Skill Swap
Snatch
Snore
Thunder Punch
Trick
Wonder Room
Zen Headbutt

TM/HM (24/33)
Attract
Calm Mind
Dazzling Gleam
Double Team
Dream Eater
Echoed Voice
Embargo
Giga Impact
Grass Knot
Hidden Power (Fighting)
Hyper Beam
Incinerate
Overheat
Protect
Psych Up
Rest
Round
Safeguard
Sleep Talk
Solar Beam
Substitute
Thief
Toxic
Trick Room

Arbok (Pyrite) (Female)

Types: Poison

Abilities:
Intimidate / Shed Skin / Unnerve (UNLOCKED)

Nature: Relaxed (+Def, -Spe, -10% Evasion)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 3
Def: 4 (+)
SpA: 3
Spe: 69 (-10% Evasion)
Base Rank Total: 18

Attacks (37/89):
Level Up (21/21)

Acid
Acid Spray
Belch
Bite
Coil
Crunch
Fire Fang
Gastro Acid
Glare
Gunk Shot
Haze
Ice Fang
Leer
Mud Bomb
Poison Sting
Screech
Spit Up
Stockpile
Swallow
Thunder Fang
Wrap

Egg (6/12)
Beat Up
Disable
Iron Tail
Poison Fang
Snatch
Sucker Punch

Move Tutor (3/15)
Dark Pulse
Endure
Giga Drain

TM/HM (7/39)
Earthquake
Infestation
Protect
Substitute
Torment
Toxic
Venoshock

Delcatty (Amethyst) (Male)

Types: Normal

Abilities:
Cute Charm / Normalize / Wonder Skin (UNLOCKED)

Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 4 (+)
SpA: 1 (-)
SpD: 2
Spe: 90
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16

Attacks (51/89):
Level Up (19/19)

Assist
Attract
Captivate
Charm
Copycat
Covet
Disarming Voice
Double-Edge
Double Slap
Fake Out
Feint Attack
Foresight
Growl
Heal Bell
Play Rough
Sing
Tackle
Tail Whip
Wake-Up Slap

Egg (11/14)
Baton Pass
Cosmic Power
Helping Hand
Last Resort
Psych Up
Simple Beam
Substutite
Sucker Punch
Uproar
Wish
Zen Headbutt

Move Tutor (7/18)
Endure
Headbutt
Icy Wind
Rollout
Sleep Talk
Snore
Thunder Wave

TM/HM (12/35)
Dig
Double Team
Echoed Voice
Facade
Giga Impact
Rain Dance
Rest
Round
Safeguard
Thunder
Toxic
Wild Charge

Event/Anime/Manga (2/3)
Pay Day
Sweet Kiss

Lapras (Corwin) (Male)

Types: Water / Ice

Abilities:
Water Absorb / Shell Armor / Hydraton (H)

Nature: Relaxed (+Def, -Spe, -10% Evasion)

Stats:
HP: 120
Spe: 52 (-10% Evasion)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 6

AC: 1/5

Attacks (25/95):
Level Up (13/15)
Body Slam
Brine
Confuse Ray
Growl
Ice Beam
Ice Shard
Mist
Perish Song
Rain Dance
Safeguard
Sing
Water Gun
Water Pulse

Egg (6/16)
Ancient Power
Avalanche
Curse
Freeze-Dry
Refresh
Sleep Talk

TM/HM (6/39)
Blizzard
Facade
Hail
Protect
Rest
Toxic

Luxray (Sucineus) (Female)

"Baby, if I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together. Also, I'd put a heart emoji right between the two. Nice little ♥ in the middle of the alphabet just for us."

Sucineus always possessed an unexplainably intimidating aura – in fact, rumor has it that when her parents gazed upon the face of their newborn kitten they were filled with such reasonless terror that they ran away and were never heard from again; and although when it comes to Sucineus these kinds of rumors are more common than pocket lint, the fact of the matter is that Sucineus roamed the streets a wild, homeless orphan for as far back as she could remember.

Normally a lone child abandoned like that wouldn’t survive a week, but Sucineus carved out her own territory by fighting off feral Pokemon twice her size each day. Her squabbles were always short, grotesque, one-sided beatdowns – she was known to tear off an opponents’ fur, horns, or even limbs mercilessly. Before long, rumors began to spread amongst wild Pokemon, whispers of a savage kitten capable of slashing a Houndoom in two. Sucineus’ territory grew. Consequently so did the rumors grow in their grandeur. She got a name: the “Yellow Devil,” since it was said when she fixed her blood-curling stare upon her foe the Devil himself watched from behind her pupils. Thusly, through a mixture of intimidation and force, Sucineus quickly rose to the top of the pecking order, ruling from atop a throne of cardboard boxes while her terrified subordinates hunted and fought in her place.

Sucineus had everything a poorly-written, edgy cat OC could want: unreasonable power, influence, and a tragic backstory… but her life took a fateful turn one day when she stumbled upon a crumpled-up romance manga in a routine dumpster-dive. Sucineus didn’t know how to read, of course, but the pictures alone painted a fantasy beyond her imagination. Sucineus – the so-called “Yellow Devil,” who had never known anything but pain and violence and contempt – who had never felt the loving touch of a mother or a father -- was completely swept up by the poorly-written comic book love story! Was it possible for somebody to look at her the same way the characters in this book gazed lovingly into each others’ eyes? No, it couldn’t be possible! It’s only a work of fiction, but still… Flipping through the cliché shojou paperback, Sucineus noticed for the first time the yawning void that had always been chewing away, unnoticed, at her soul.

She needed to find the source of this mysterious emotion at once. She realized right away that her reputation among the local Pokemon was far too intimidating to make anybody she knew a romantic candidate. No, she needed to find stronger opponents. She needed to search for a Pokemon so powerful, so unfathomably terrifying in stature, that it would be completely unfazed by her predatory nature. And she only knew of one place to find Pokemon like that.

She was headed to the ASB League.

So, without hesitation, Sucineus abandoned her cardboard throne, wandered the streets of the city for a while, and demanded to join the team of the first bewildered Pokemon trainer to cross her path.

Types: Electric

Abilities:
Rivalry / Intimidate / Guts (UNLOCKED)

Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Special Attack)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 6 (+)
Spe: 70
Size Class: 4

MC: 1

Attacks (45/66):
Level Up (14/14)

Baby-Doll Eyes
Bite
Charge
Crunch
Discharge
Electric Terrain
Leer
Roar
Scary Face
Spark
Swagger
Tackle
Thunder Fang
Wild Charge

Egg (7/13)
Double Kick
Fire Fang
Helping Hand
Ice Fang
Night Slash
Quick Attack
Take Down

Move Tutor (6/10)
Headbutt
Iron Tail
Magnet Rise
Mud-Slap
Sleep Talk
Superpower

TM/HM (18/29)
Attract
Endure
Facade
Flash
Frustration
Giga Impact
Light Screen
Protect
Rain Dance
Rest
Return
Secret Power
Substitute
Thief
Thunder
Thunder Wave
Toxic
Volt Switch

Lopunny (Lopish) (Male)

Abilities:
Cute Charm / Klutz / Limber (UNLOCKED)

Nature: Impish (+Def, -SpA)

Stats:
HP:
Spe: 105
Base Rank Total: 19

Mega Lopunny (Lopish) (Male)

Types: Normal / Fighting

Abilities:
Cute Charm / Klutz / Limber (UNLOCKED) / Scrappy (MEGA)

Nature: Impish (+Def, -SpA)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 6
Spe: 135
Base Rank Total: 23

Attacks (43/95):
Level Up (22/22)

After You
Agility
Baby-Doll Eyes
Baton Pass
Bounce
Charm
Defense Curl
Dizzy Punch
Endure
Entrainment
Foresight
Frustration
Healing Wish
High Jump Kick
Jump Kick
Magic Coat
Mirror Coat
Pound
Quick Attack
Return
Rototiller
Splash

Egg (11/19)
Circle Throw
Double Hit
Encore
Fake Out
Fire Punch
Focus Punch
Ice Punch
Low Kick
Sky Uppercut
Teeter Dance
Thunder Punch

Tutor Moves (3/17)
Drain Punch
Endeavor
Headbutt

TM/HM (7/37)
Dig
Giga Impact
Low Sweep
Rest
Substitute
Thunder Wave
Toxic

Last edited:

nightblitz42

Furret (Rosa) (Female)

Abilities:
Run Away / Keen Eye / Frisk (UNLOCKED)

Nature: Rash (+SpA, -SpD)

Stats:
HP:
SpA: 3 (+)
SpD: 1 (-)
Spe: 90
Base Rank Total: 16

Attacks (52/95):
Level Up (15/15)

Amnesia
Baton Pass
Defense Curl
Follow Me
Foresight
Fury Swipes
Helping Hand
Hyper Voice
Me First
Quick Attack
Rest
Scratch
Slam
Sucker Punch
Tackle

Egg (8/14)
Assist
Covet
Double-Edge
Focus Energy
Last Resort
Pursuit
Reversal
Substitute

Tutor (8/22)
Endure
Focus Punch
Knock Off
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Super Fang
Swift
Water Pulse

TM/HM (20/43)
Blizzard
Brick Break
Charge Beam
Dig
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Giga Impact
Grass Knot
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Protect
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Solar Beam
Surf
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Toxic
U-Turn
Whirlpool

Event (1/1)
Dizzy Punch

Decidueye (Joseph) (Male)

Types: Grass / Ghost

Abilities:
Overgrow / Long Reach (UNLOCKED)

Stats:
HP:
SpA: 3 (-)
Spe: 70

Attacks (33/61):
Level Up (21/21)

Astonish
Brave Bird
Feather Dance
Foresight
Fury Attack
Growl
Leafage
Leaf Blade
Leaf Storm
Nasty Plot
Ominous Wind
Peck
Phantom Force
Pluck
Razor Leaf
Shadow Sneak
Spirit Shackle
Sucker Punch
Synthesis
Tackle
U-Turn

Egg Moves (5/5)
Baton Pass
Confuse Ray
Curse
Defog
Haze

TM Moves (7/33)
Light Screen
Protect
Rest
Shadow Claw
Steel Wing
Substitute
Toxic

Minior (Sulfur) (Genderless)

Types: Rock / Flying

Abilities:
Shields Down

Stats:
Minior-S

HP:
Def: 4
Spe: 60
Weight Class: 5

Minior-C
HP:
SpA: 3 (-)
Spe: 120
Weight Class: 1

Attacks (28/??)
Level Up (15/15)

Ancient Power
Autotomize
Confuse Ray
Cosmic Power
Defense Curl
Double-Edge
Explosion
Power Gem
Rollout
Self-Destruct
Shell Smash
Stealth Rock
Swift
Tackle
Take Down

TM Moves (13/??)
Earthquake
Gyro Ball
Light Screen
Protect
Reflect
Rest
Rock Slide
Rock Tomb
Sandstorm
Sleep Talk
Stone Edge
Toxic
U-Turn

Toxicroak (Zircon) (Female)

Types: Poison / Fighting

Abilities:
Anticipation / Dry Skin / Poison Touch (UNLOCKED)

Stats:
HP:
Spe: 85

Attacks (26)
Level Up (12)

Astonish
Feint Attack
Flatter
Mud-Slap
Poison Sting
Poison Jab
Pursuit
Revenge
Sucker Punch
Swagger
Taunt
Venoshock

Egg Moves (6)
Bullet Punch
Counter
Drain Punch
Fake Out
Feint
Vacuum Wave

Tutor Moves (2)
Focus Punch
Knock Off

TM Moves (6)
Brick Break
Dig
Earthquake
Endure
Protect
Substitute

Liepard (Luea) (Female)

Types: Dark

Abilities:
Limber / Unburden / Prankster (UNLOCKED)

Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, Speed ÷ 1.15, -10% Evasion)

Stats:
HP:
Def: 2
Spe: 92 (-10% Evasion)
Base Rank Total: 17

Attacks (29):
Level Up (12)

Scratch
Growl
Assist
Sand Attack
Fury Swipes
Pursuit
Torment
Fake Out
Hone Claws
Night Slash
Sucker Punch
Play Rough

Egg (6)
Copycat
Encore
Feint Attack
Foul Play
Pay Day
Yawn

Tutor (3)
Covet
Knock Off
Sleep Talk

TM/HM (8)
Hidden Power (Fairy)
Nature Power
Protect
Shadow Claw
Substitute
Taunt
Thunder Wave
U-Turn

Eevee (Clay) (Male)

Abilities:
Run Away / Adaptability / Anticipation (UNLOCKED)

Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, Speed ÷ 1.15, -10% Evasion)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 2
Spe: 48 (-10% Evasion)
Size Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

Attacks (38/66):
Level Up (18/18)
Baby-Doll Eyes
Baton Pass
Bite
Charm
Covet
Double-Edge
Focus Energy
Growl
Helping Hand
Last Resort
Quick Attack
Refresh
Sand Attack
Swift
Tackle
Tail Whip
Take Down
Trump Card

Egg (7/12)
Curse
Detect
Endure
Stored Power
Synchronoise
Wish
Yawn

Tutor Moves (4/11)
Heal Bell
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Substitute

TM/HM (9/23)
Bide
Dig
Frustration
Protect
Reflect
Return
Shadow Ball
Skull Bash
Toxic

Brattler (Lime) (Female)

Types: Grass / Dark

Abilities:
Harvest / Infiltrator (LOCKED)

Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, Speed ÷ 1.15, -10% Evasion)

Stats:
HP:
SpA: 1
Spe: 26 (-10% Evasion)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 3/6
MC: 3
AC: 3/5

Attacks (21):
Level Up (12)
Vine Whip
Pursuit
Wrap
Bite
Grass Knot
Sucker Punch
Slam
Leaf Blade
Crunch
Wring Out
Power Whip
Punishment

Egg (5)
Aromatherapy
Belch
Glare
Haze
Night Slash

TM/HM (5)
Roar
Rest
Protect
U-Turn
Wild Charge

Weavile (Jet) (Male)

Types: Dark / Ice

Abilities:
Pressure / Pickpocket (UNLOCKED)

Nature: Jolly (+Spe, +30% Accuracy, -SpA)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 5
Spe: 144 (+24% Accuracy)

Attacks (38/105):
Level Up (21/24)
Agility
Assurance
Beat Up
Embargo
Feint Attack
Fling
Fury Swipes
Hone Claws
Ice Shard
Icy Wind
Leer
Metal Claw
Nasty Plot
Night Slash
Punishment
Quick Attack
Revenge
Scratch
Screech
Snatch
Taunt

Egg (7/14)
Assist
Avalanche
Counter
Crush Claw
Fake Out
Ice Punch
Icicle Crash

Tutor (4/23)
Endure
Knock Off
Nightmare
Substitute

TM/HM (6/44)
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Dig
Protect
Rest
Whirlpool

Last edited:

nightblitz42

Audino (Diamond) (Male)

Abilities:
Healer / Regenerator / Klutz (LOCKED)

Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)

Stats:
HP:
SpA: 4 (+)
Spe: 50

Mega Audino (Diamond) (Male)

Types: Normal / Fairy

Abilities:
Healer / Regenerator / Klutz (LOCKED)

Stats:
HP:
Def: 5
SpD: 5

AC: 0/5

Attacks (36/102):
Level Up (15/18)
Attract
Baby-Doll Eyes
Disarming Voice
Double Slap
Entrainment
Growl
Heal Pulse
Helping Hand
Hyper Voice
Last Resort
Misty Terrain
Play Nice
Pound
Refresh
Secret Power

Egg (6/11)
Draining Kiss
Encore
Heal Bell
Sleep Talk
Wish
Yawn

Tutor (3/6)
Ally Switch
Gravity
Pain Split

TM/HM (12/47)
Blizzard
Dream Eater
Flamethrower
Light Screen
Protect
Reflect
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Telekinesis
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Toxic

Ninetales-A (Jasper) (Male)

Types: Ice/Fairy

Abilities:
Snow Cloak / Snow Warning (UNLOCKED)

Stats:
HP:
Spe: 109

Attacks (35/64):
Level Up (19/22)

Aurora Beam
Baby-Doll Eyes
Blizzard
Confuse Ray
Dazzling Gleam
Extrasensory
Feint Attack
Hex
Ice Beam
Ice Shard
Icy Wind
Imprison
Mist
Nasty Plot
Payback
Powder Snow
Roar
Safeguard
Tail Whip

Egg (6/13)
Agility
Disable
Encore
Freeze-Dry
Hypnosis
Moonblast

TM/HM (9/28)
Aurora Veil
Dark Pulse
Frost Breath
Hail
Hyper Beam
Psyshock
Rest
Substitute
Toxic

Vespiquen (Pearl) (Female)

Types: Bug / Flying

Abilities:
Pressure / Unnerve (LOCKED)

Nature: Bold (+Def, -SpA)

Stats:
HP:
Def: 5 (+)
Spe: 40

AC: 2/5

Attacks (31/65):
Level Up (20/20)

Sweet Scent
Gust
Bug Bite
Bug Buzz
Fell Stinger
Destiny Bond
Poison Sting
Confuse Ray
Fury Cutter
Defend Order
Pursuit
Fury Swipes
Slash
Power Gem
Heal Order
Toxic
Air Slash
Captivate
Attack Order
Swagger

Tutor (8)
Air Cutter
Endeavor
Mud-Slap
Ominous Wind
Snore
String Shot
Swift
Tailwind

TM (3)
Endure
Roost
U-Turn

Alakazam (Female)

Captured in the Mysterious Cove.

Types: Psychic

Abilities:
Synchronize / Inner Focus / Magic Guard (UNLOCKED)

Nature: Naive (+Speed, -SpD, +22% Accuracy)

Stats:
HP:
SpD: 2 (-)
Spe: 138 (+22% Accuracy)

Mega Alakazam (Female)

Abilities:
Synchronize / Inner Focus / Magic Guard (UNLOCKED) / Trace (MEGA)

Nature: Naive (+Speed, -SpD, +30% Accuracy)

Stats:
HP:
SpA: 8
SpD: 3 (-)
Spe: 173 (+30% Accuracy)
Base Rank Total: 25

Attacks (29/107):
Level-Up (15/16)

Ally Switch
Calm Mind
Confusion
Disable
Future Sight
Kinesis
Miracle Eye
Psybeam
Psychic
Recover
Reflect
Role Play
Telekinesis
Teleport
Trick

Egg (5/13)
Encore
Guard Split
Knock Off
Light Screen
Skill Swap

Tutor (3/32)
Counter
Endure
Signal Beam

TM/HM (5/43)
Protect
Shadow Ball
Taunt
Toxic
Zap Cannon

Anime/Event/Manga (1/3)
Hypnosis

Haunter (Gem) (Male)

Types: Poison/Ghost

Abilities:
Levitate

Nature: Timid (+Speed, -Atk, +21% Accuracy)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 1 (-)
SpA: 4
Spe: 110 (+21% Accuracy)
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 6/9

Attacks (25):
Level-Up (14)

Confuse Ray
Curse
Dark Pulse
Destiny Bond
Dream Eater
Hex
Hypnosis
Lick
Mean Look
Night Shade
Nightmare
Shadow Punch
Spite
Sucker Punch

Egg (5)
Disable
Explosion
Psywave
Reflect Type
Will-O-Wisp

TM/HM (6)
Protect
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk
Taunt
Telekinesis
Toxic

Froslass (Selene) (Female)

Types: Ice/Ghost

Abilities:
Snow Cloak / Cursed Body (UNLOCKED)

Stats:
HP:
Spe: 110

Attacks (31):
Level-Up (18)

Astonish
Bite
Confuse Ray
Destiny Bond
Double Team
Draining Kiss
Frost Breath
Headbutt
Ice Fang
Ice Shard
Icy Wind
Leer
Ominous Wind
Powder Snow
Protect
Shadow Ball
Wake-Up Slap
Will-o-Wisp

Egg (5)
Bide
Block
Disable
Hex
Spikes

Tutor (1)
Pain Split

TM/HM (7)
Aurora Veil
Blizzard
Hail
Ice Beam
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Taunt

Deerling (Kaiga) (Female)

Types: Normal/Grass

Abilities:
Chlorophyll / Sap Sipper / Serene Grace (HIDDEN)

Stats:
HP:
Spe: 75
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 2/6
AC: 2/5

Attacks (24):
Level-Up (13)

Aromatherapy
Camouflage
Double-Edge
Double Kick
Energy Ball
Feint Attack
Growl
Jump Kick
Leech Seed
Sand Attack
Solar Beam
Tackle
Take Down

Egg (5)
Agility
Grass Whistle
Odor Sleuth
Sleep Talk
Synthesis

Tutor (1)
Seed Bomb

TM/HM (5)
Frustration
Return
Substitute
Thunder Wave
Toxic

Oranguru (Female)

Types: Normal/Psychic

Abilities:
Inner Focus / Telepathy / Symbiosis (HIDDEN)

Stats:
Spe: 60

Attacks (22):
Level Up (12)
After You
Confusion
Feint Attack
Foul Play
Future Sight
Instruct
Nasty Plot
Psych Up
Psychic
Quash
Stored Power
Taunt

Egg (3/3)
Extrasensory
Psychic Terrain
Wonder Room

TM/HM (7)
Light Screen
Protect
Reflect
Rest
Sleep Talk
Toxic
Trick Room

Last edited:

nightblitz42

Linoone (M)

Abilities:
Pickup / Gluttony / Quick Feet (HIDDEN)

Stats:
HP:
Spe: 100

Attacks (31/89):
Level Up (20/22)

Baby-Doll Eyes
Belly Drum
Bestow
Covet
Double-Edge
Flail
Fling
Fury Swipes
Growl
Headbutt
Mud Sport
Odor Sleuth
Pin Missile
Play Rough
Rest
Rototiller
Sand Attack
Switcheroo
Tackle
Tail Whip

Egg (5)
Helping Hand
Pursuit
Simple Beam
Sleep Talk
Substitute

Tutor (1)
Endure
Thunder Wave

TM/HM (3)
Protect
Return
Toxic

Event/Anime/Manga (1/1)
Extreme Speed

Mawile (Choco) (Male)

Types: Steel/Fairy

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter / Intimidate / Sheer Force (UNLOCKED)

Stats:
HP: 90

Choco (Mega Mawile) (Male)

Types: Steel/Fairy

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter / Intimidate / Sheer Force (UNLOCKED) / Huge Power (MEGA)

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: 5 [Huge Power: 8](+)
Def: 5
Base Rank Total: 18 [Huge Power: 21]

Attacks (29/102):
Level Up (15/18)
Astonish
Baton Pass
Bite
Crunch
Fairy Wind
Fake Tears
Feint Attack
Growl
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Play Rough
Sucker Punch
Sweet Scent
Taunt
Vice Grip

Egg (5/16)
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Metal Burst
Poison Fang
Thunder Fang

Tutor (2)
Pain Split
Stealth Rock

TM/HM (7/39)
Brick Break
Counter
Endure
Knock Off
Protect
Rest
Toxic

Aipom (Salt) (Male)

Abilities:
Run Away / Pickup / Skill Link (LOCKED)

Nature: Jolly (+Speed, -SpA, +22% Accuracy)

Stats:
HP:
Spe: 98 (+22% Accuracy)

EC: 3/6

Attacks (21):
Level Up (11)

Scratch
Tail Whip
Sand Attack
Astonish
Baton Pass
Tickle
Fury Swipes
Swift
Screech
Agility
Fling

Egg (5)
Beat Up
Bounce
Counter
Covet
Fake Out

TM/HM (5)
Brick Break
Protect
Substitute
Taunt
Toxic

Necturine (Citrine) (M)

Types: Grass / Ghost

Abilities:
Anticipation / Telepathy (HIDDEN)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 3 (+)
Spe: 51

EC: 0/6

Attacks (18/66):
Level Up (8/13)

Leer
Vine Whip
Absorb
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex

Egg (5)
Curse
Ingrain
Leaf Blade
Leaf Storm
Sketch

TM (5)
Infestation
Protect
Rest
Sleep Talk
Substitute

Cutiefly (Dust) (Male)

Types: Bug / Fairy

Abilities:
Honey Gather / Shield Dust / Sweet Veil (HIDDEN)

Stats:
HP:
Spe: 84

EC: 0/6

Attacks (18):
Level Up (7)

Absorb
Fairy Wind
Stun Spore
Struggle Bug
Silver Wind
Draining Kiss
Sweet Scent

Egg (6)
Baton Pass
Bestow
Moonblast
Skill Swap
Speed Swap
Sticky Web

TM/HM (5)
Toxic
Psychic
Protect
Roost
Substitute

Kirlia (Female)

Captured in the Enchanted Meadow.

Types: Psychic / Fairy

Abilities:
Synchronize / Trace / Telepathy (LOCKED)

Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk, +6% Accuracy)

Stats:
HP
: 90
Spe: 58 (+6% Accuracy)

EC: 5/9

Attacks (22):
Level Up (12)
Calm Mind
Confusion
Disarming Voice
Double Team
Draining Kiss
Future Sight
Growl
Heal Pulse
Hypnosis
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Teleport

Egg (5)
Destiny Bond
Disable
Encore
Mean Look
Will-O-Wisp

TM (5)
Protect
Psyshock
Substitute
Taunt
Thunder Wave

Floette-E (Female)

Captured in the Enchanted Meadow.

Types: Fairy

Abilities:
Flower Veil

Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)

Stats:
HP
: 100
SpD: 5
Spe: 92

Attacks (18):
Level Up (8)
Fairy Wind
Light of Ruin
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Razor Leaf
Tackle
Vine Whip
Wish

Tutor (5)
Endeavor
Giga Drain
Heal Bell
Helping Hand
Worry Seed

TM (5)
Protect
Sleep Talk
Solar Beam
Sunny Day
Toxic

Unown (L) (Genderless)

Abilities:
Levitate

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1Atk)

Stats:
HP:
Spe: 48

MC: MAXXED (+1CC)

Attacks (18/18):
Level Up (17/17):

Code:
Hidden Power Type    Additional Effect
Bug                  Restores HP equal to 50% of the damage dealt
Dark                 Taunts the target for 6 actions
Dragon               Forces the target to switch out (or equivalent if Switch = KO)
Electric             30% chance of inflicting paralysis, targets all adjacent Pokemon
Fairy                20% chance of lowering Attack by 1 stage
Fighting             Calculates damage using Defense, 20% chance of lowering Defense by 1 stage
Fire                 30% chance of inflicting burn, targets all Pokemon except Unown
Flying               High critical hit chance, hits 3 adjacent opponents
Ghost                20% chance of lowering Special Defense by 1 stage
Grass                20% chance of inflicting sleep
Ground               20% chance of lowering Accuracy by 1 stage
Ice                  20% chance of inflicting freeze, hits 3 adjacent opponents
Poison               30% chance of inflicting bad poison
Psychic              20% chance of inflicting confusion
Rock                 20% chance of inflicting flinch, hits 3 adjacent opponents
Steel                20% chance of lowering Special Attack by 1 stage
Water                20% chance of lowering Speed by 1 stage, douses the target for 3 actions
Event (1/1):
Psychic

Last edited:

nightblitz42

Embirch (Agate) (Male)

Type: Fire / Grass
Ability: Leaf Guard / Reckless / Chlorophyll (H)

Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe, -10% Eva)
Spe: 52 (-)
Total: 15

Size: 1
Weight: 2

Attacks (20):
Level Up (10)

Absorb
Bullet Seed
Ember
Fire Spin
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Growth
Leafage
Leech Seed
Sweet Scent

Egg (5)
Aromatherapy
Counter
Earth Power
Psybeam
Sand Tomb

TM/HM (5)
Flamethrower
Protect
Roar
Solar Beam
Will-o-Wisp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)