ATK: 8
Def: 6
SpA: 4
SpD: 6
Speed: 105
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4

BASHFUL nature

Abilities: Swarm, Technician, Steadfast (Hidden Ability )

Personality: This Scyther is proud and confident that she will win in every battle. She hesitates to retreat from battles that she could not win

Level 0Moves:
Aerial Ace
Air Slash
Attract
Brick Break
Bug Bite
Bug Buzz
Confide
Counter
Cross Poison
Double Team
Facade
Leer
Night Slash
Protect
Psycho Cut
Round
Slash
Toxic
Wing Attack
X-Scissor
:sv/Bagon:
Level 0
DRAGON
EXP: 0/10
HP: 80
ATK: 6
Def: 5
SpA: 3
SpD: 3
Speed: 50
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 3

QUIRKY nature

Abilities: Rock Head, Sheer Force (Hidden Ability)

Personality: This Bagon is creative and hardworking to have the ability to fly. It wants to fly and see what is below

Level 0 Moves:
Aerial Ace
Attract
Brick Break
Confide
Crunch
Defense Curl
Double Team
Dragon Claw
Dragon Pulse
Facade
Fire Fang
Flamethrower
Hyper Voice
Iron Head
Leer
Mud-Slap
Protect
Rock Slide
Round
Shadow Claw
Strength
Thunder Fang
Toxic
Zen Headbutt
:sv/Eevee:
Level 0
NORMAL
EXP: 0/10
HP: 80
ATK: 4
Def: 4
SpA: 4
SpD: 5
Speed: 55
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1

BASHFUL nature

Abilities: Run Away, Adaptability, Anticipation (Hidden Ability )

Personality: This eevee is…neutral?

Level 0 Moves:
Attract
Confide
Double Team
Facade
Growl
Hyper Voice
Mud-Slap
Protect
Round
Sand Attack
Shadow Ball
Sing
Tackle
Tail Whip
Toxic

Last edited:

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Hello Lobby Eeveee and welcome!
Your profiles are lacking some things, mainly types, size class/weight class and the "level 0" classification for moves. The move lists themselves are incorrect, as are the stats for your Pokémon (for example, Scyther should have a statline of 85 HP/8 Atk/6 Def/4 SpA/6 SpD/105 Spe with a Size Class of 3 and a Weight Class of 4).

Feel free to use our Profile Generator to help you set the profiles up (you have to make a copy of the file in your own Drive to use it though). If you can't, then the Data Audit will help you with stats this resource will help you fetch the correct moves per level. Good news are: you get more than 4 per Pokémon.

You are NOT APPROVED for now, please make the changes above and ping me either here or on our Discord server once it's done!

Hello Lobby Eeveee and welcome!
Your profiles are lacking some things, mainly types, size class/weight class and the "level 0" classification for moves. The move lists themselves are incorrect, as are the stats for your Pokémon (for example, Scyther should have a statline of 85 HP/8 Atk/6 Def/4 SpA/6 SpD/105 Spe with a Size Class of 3 and a Weight Class of 4).

Feel free to use our Profile Generator to help you set the profiles up (you have to make a copy of the file in your own Drive to use it though). If you can't, then the Data Audit will help you with stats this resource will help you fetch the correct moves per level. Good news are: you get more than 4 per Pokémon.

You are NOT APPROVED for now, please make the changes above and ping me either here or on our Discord server once it's done!
I added size and weight classes and I fixed stats and moves..

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Oh, uh, technically you need to add "level 0 moves" instead of just "moves" (because you're likely to unlock more moves as you level up, and yes you have to separate them by level). Please fix that as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)