Profile: Candelia

"Things are gonna get weird, aren't they?"

Pokemon: :mimikyu: Mimikyu ♀, :hatterene: Hatterene ♀, :zoroark-hisui: Zoroark-Hisui ♂, :chandelure: Chandelure ♀, :dragonite:Dragonite ♂

TC: 1
RC: 4
JC: 12

Items:
:oran berry:Oran Berry
:pecha berry:Pecha Berry
:cheri berry:Cheri Berry
:rawst berry:Rawst Berry
:muscle band:Muscle Band
:wise glasses:Wise Glasses
:charcoal: Charcoal
:razor-claw: Razor Claw
:weakness-policy: Weakness Policy

Current Battles:
None

Prize Claims

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:ss/mimikyu:
Annabelle (Mimikyu)
Level 1 (EXP 0 / 10)

"There wasn't a time that I could recall Annabelle not having ink stained on her costume rag. She enjoys the practice of visual arts as much as I do. Maybe that's why we link so well..."
-H

Nature: Bashful
Typing: Ghost/Fairy
Abilities: Disguise

HP: 80
Attack: 7
Defense: 6
Sp.Atk: 4
Sp.Def: 8
Speed: 96
Size: 1
Weight:1

[Busted Forme - Applied after Annabelle takes damage once. Once in Busted Forme, Annabelle remains that way until the end of the battle. (And she gets really really sad. She worked hard on that. Meanie.) (Gonna keep this bit here because i like flavor text)

Unique Traits
(Does the disguise thing count? Probably not.)

Moves
Level 0 Moves
Astonish
Attract
Confide
Dark Pulse
Dazzling Gleam
Double Team
Facade
Feint Attack
Play Rough
Protect
Psychic
Round
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Slash
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
X-Scissor

Level I Moves
Baby-Doll Eyes
Bulk Up
Confuse Ray
Curse
Hone Claws
Night Shade
Rain Dance
Safeguard
Scratch
Shadow Sneak
Snore
Sunny Day
Swagger
Taunt
Trick
Will-O-Wisp
Work Up

:ss/Hatterene:
Willow (Hatterene)
Level 1 EXP 0 / 10

"Ah, Willow. What a sweetheart. I've noticed that Willow is a bit bigger than most of her species. And has a big liking for berries and the glasses that I found. Odd, but okay."
-H

Nature: Docile
Typing: Psychic/Fairy
Abilities: Healer, Anticipation, Magic Bounce (LOCKED)

HP: 80
Attack: 7
Defense: 7
Sp.Atk: 10
Sp.Def: 7
Speed: 29
Size: 4
Weight: 1

Moves

Level 0 Moves
Attract
Dark Pulse
Dazzling Gleam
Facade
Play Nice
Play Rough
Protect
Psychic
Psycho Cut
Round
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Thunder Wave

Level I Moves
Aromatherapy
Aromatic Mist
Brutal Swing
Calm Mind
Confusion
Disarming Voice
Magical Leaf
Nuzzle
Psybeam
Safeguard
Snore
Swift
Trick

:ss/Zoroark-Hisui:
Salem (Zoroark-Hisui)
Level 1 EXP 0 / 10

"Salem, the youngest of our still young trio. He really likes snuggling in my lap and being a funny one with his Illusion. Very spooked occasionally, which is slightly ironic due to him, well, being a Ghost."
-H

Nature: Serious
Typing: Normal/Ghost
Abilities: Illusion

HP: 85
Attack: 8
Defense: 5
Sp.Atk: 9
Sp.Def: 5
Speed: 105
Size: 3
Weight: 4

Unique Traits

Doppelgänger - Salem can adopt the shape of an existing party member to trick the opponent. The form fades away after being hit once.

Moves
Level 0 Moves
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Comeuppance
Crunch
Dark Pulse
Facade
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Hyper Voice
Leer
Protect
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw

Level I Moves
Calm Mind
Confuse Ray
Curse
Detect
Extrasensory
Hone Claws
Night Shade
Rain Dance
Scratch
Shadow Sneak
Sludge Bomb
Snowscape
Swift
Taunt
Trick
Will-O-Wisp

:ss/chandelure:
Spooky (Chandelure)
Level I EXP 0 / 10

"A funny girl, who behaves almost exactly as I do. I couldn't give her too creative of a name, but I do see a sparkle of orange occasionally, I don't know why..."
-H

Nature: Hardy
Typing: Ghost/Fire
Abilities: Flash Fire, Flame Body, Infiltrator (Locked)

HP: 85
Attack: 4
Defense: 7
Sp.Atk: 10
Sp.Def: 7
Speed: 80
Size: 2
Weight: 3

Moves

Level 0
Astonish
Attract
Confide
Dark Pulse
Double Team
Energy Ball
Facade
Flamethrower
Flash
Protect
Psychic
Round
Shadow Ball
Toxic
Level I
Acid
Calm Mind
Confuse Ray
Curse
Ember
Incinerate
Night Shade
Safeguard
Shock Wave
Smog
Snore
Sunny Day
Swagger
Taunt
Trick
Will-O-Wisp

:ss/dragonite:
Noodle (Dragonite)
Level 1 EXP 0 / 10

"holy shit the moves, why couldn't you be this good in Unite?"
-H

Nature: Serious
Typing: Dragon/Flying
Abilities: Inner Focus / Multiscale(LOCKED)

HP: 95
Atk: 9
Def: 7
SpA: 7
SpD: 7
Spe: 80
Size: 4
Weight: 6

Moves

Level 0
Aerial Ace
Air Slash
Attract
Brick Break
Confide
Double Team
Dragon Claw
Dragon Pulse
Earthquake
Facade
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Iron Head
Leer
Mud-Slap
Protect
Rock Slide
Round
Strength
Surf
Thunder Punch
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Waterfall
Wing Attack
Level I
Air Cutter
Aqua Jet
Brutal Swing
Bubble Beam
Curse
Cut
Defog
Detect
Dragon Breath
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rage
Dragon Tail
Dual Wingbeat
Hail
Haze
Heal Bell
Hone Claws
Incinerate
Mega Punch
Mist
Ominous Wind
Power-Up Punch
Rage
Rain Dance
Roar
Rock Smash
Safeguard
Sandstorm
Shock Wave
Slam
Snore
Snowscape
Steel Wing
Sunny Day
Supersonic
Swagger
Swift
Twister
Water Gun
Water Pulse

Last edited:

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Hello Candelia and welcome to BBP as well. There's a couple things amiss with your profile, the most obvious of them being that it's all alone. That's sad. Fortunately, you get to start with 3 purchasable Pokémon here (the list of forbidden starters is found here), so you get 2 more Pokémon!

The profile itself is a bit wonky. Level 0 Pokémon cannot have natures, so that's that. Also, Disguise includes mechanics about Mimikyu-Busted, so you don't need to add it to your profile (bonus: we kept the gen 7 iteration of Disguise, so no HP lost). The HP and Speed stats are incorrect, though that's likely because they are determined separately from the others. Mimikyu also gets more moves than that at level 0.
Feel free to use our Profile Generator to help you set the profiles up (you have to make a copy of the file in your own Drive to use it though). If you can't, then the Data Audit will help you with stats this resource will help you fetch the correct moves per level.

You are NOT APPROVED for now, please make the changes above and ping me either here or on our Discord server once it's done!

Hello Candelia and welcome to BBP as well. There's a couple things amiss with your profile, the most obvious of them being that it's all alone. That's sad. Fortunately, you get to start with 3 purchasable Pokémon here (the list of forbidden starters is found here), so you get 2 more Pokémon!

The profile itself is a bit wonky. Level 0 Pokémon cannot have natures, so that's that. Also, Disguise includes mechanics about Mimikyu-Busted, so you don't need to add it to your profile (bonus: we kept the gen 7 iteration of Disguise, so no HP lost). The HP and Speed stats are incorrect, though that's likely because they are determined separately from the others. Mimikyu also gets more moves than that at level 0.
Feel free to use our Profile Generator to help you set the profiles up (you have to make a copy of the file in your own Drive to use it though). If you can't, then the Data Audit will help you with stats this resource will help you fetch the correct moves per level.

You are NOT APPROVED for now, please make the changes above and ping me either here or on our Discord server once it's done!
Fixed the thingies you said needed fixing, so here ya go~

Sorry that my profile was so wonky when you looked through it >->
Note: Because I just like 'em, I'm using roman numerals for level bits, hence why "N" is there instead of "0". I can revert this change if you'd like if it's too confusing.

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
"Level N" will not be allowed for 0, however you have been authorized to use roman numerals for levels I-IV. That said, you are APPROVED! I recommend heading for the Battle Tower and looking for a lv0 match there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)