Profile: BreloomBuddy

Trainer Name: Buddy
Ordinary, garden variety Breloom who discovered a deep, powerful magic that allowed him to take on human form. With his newfound abilities, Buddy became a skilled trainer.
Pokemon: :necturine: Molly (Necturine), :slowpoke: Chumbus (slowpoke), :Skarmory: Doornail (Skarmory)

TC: 0
RC: 0
JC: 12

Items:
:oran berry:Oran Berry
:pecha berry:Pecha Berry
:cheri berry:Cheri Berry
:rawst berry:Rawst Berry
:muscle band:Muscle Band
:wise glasses:Wise Glasses

Current Battles:
BreloomBuddy vs. cityscapes (B3P3 Singles LV 0)

Prize Claims
None

Last edited:
:necturine:
Molly (Necturine (F))

Level: 0 Exp: 0
Docile
Nature
Type: Grass/Ghost
Abilities: Anticipation | Telepathy (Locked)
Molly was born an ordinary nectarine. However, she felt she was destined for much more than a life in an orchard, and so she set off for a new life. However, there is only so far a fruit can go, as Molly was soon killed from a fall from the top of a tree. An ancient, dark power sought to revive the poor creature, but only under the condition that Molly served under the dark forces that brought her back to life. Years later, I found Molly, freed her from the bondage of darkness, and took her under my wing.

HP: 80
Atk: 4
Def: 5
SpA: 4
SpD: 6
Spe: 51
Size: 1 Weight: 1

Moves
Level 0

Attract
Confide
Double Team
Energy Ball
Facade
Flash
Leaf Blade
Leer
Protect
Psychic
Round
Shadow Ball
Sketch
Toxic

:sv/slowpoke:
Chumbus (Slowpoke (M))

Quirky
Nature
Type: Water/Psychic
Abilities: Oblivious / Own Tempo | Regenerator (Locked)
Chumbus was a high-ranking government official in Johto for many years. However, he was removed from office by the favor of the votes of people who preferred a competent leader. Thereafter, Chumbus shuffled between low-paying jobs in attempt to support himself. He eventually ended up in a job at a Breloom farm. There he met a mysterious Breloom in human form who smuggled him out into a better life, as partners in training.
HP: 95
Atk: 5
Def: 5
SpA: 3
SpD: 3
Spe: 15
Size: 2 Weight: 3

Moves
Level 0

Attract
Avalanche
Confide
Double Team
Earthquake
Facade
Flamethrower
Flash
Growl
Ice Beam
Liquidation
Mud-Slap
Protect
Psychic
Round
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam
Strength
Surf
Tackle
Thunder Wave
Toxic
Tri Attack
Waterfall
Zen Headbutt

:sv/skarmory:
Doornail (Skarmory (M))

Serious
Nature
Type: Steel/Flying
Abilities: Keen Eye / Sturdy | Weak Armor (Locked)
Doornail is my oldest friend. By riding upon his back, I was able too flee the farm on which I was raised with a stray Slowpoke who sought a better life. Before becoming human, I had always spoken to Doornail in the spare moments my farmer wasn’t watching, usually at night, as he saw birds as pests and would drive them away. Doornail and I created plans to escape, but never followed through, as neither of us possessed capable thought process. It wasn’t until I attained a human brain that I thought to fly on Doornail’s back.
HP: 85
Atk: 6
Def: 10
SpA: 3
SpD: 5
Spe: 70
Size: 3 Weight: 4

Moves
Level 0

Aerial Ace
Air Slash
Attract
Brave Bird
Confide
Counter
Dark Pulse
Double Team
Drill Peck
Facade
Flash
Flash Cannon
Iron Head
Leer
Mud-Slap
Night Slash
Protect
Rock Slide
Round
Sand Attack
Slash
Toxic
Wing Attack
X-Scissor

Last edited:

TheEver

It's beauty and rage!
is a Pre-Contributor
Welcome to BBP, BreloomBuddy!

A couple quick fixes to make: Necturine's speed is 51, not 5, and Necturine shouldn't have Dark Pulse in its movepool.

Additionally, please add (Locked) next to each of your Pokemon's Hidden Abilities. Profile formatting can occasionally get lost while copying and pasting so this is to ensure other players still know the ability is locked, should that happen.

FIX AND APPROVED!

Once you've made those fixes, consider checking out the Battle Tower to get into your first battle!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)