Sports Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

TheEaterOfBergs

Pro Wrestling is the Best in the World.
i'm gonna be interested to see if they say anything on Romans status this coming Raw, Or atleast say somethings gonna happen on Smackdown later this week. If the reports are true that is.

TheEaterOfBergs

That Boneyard Match between Styles & Taker was one of the most enjoyable matches WWE has put on in quite awhile. I Loved every minute of it and I hope we get more of this style of match from Undertaker in the future. Easily the match of the night. Now onto Night 2.

I've heard some feedback about night 1 of Wrestlemania...it wasn't positive. My housemate and I decided that we'd watch Part 1 tomorrow, when we should (theoretically) be able to skip matches that we don't want to see. I know we'll be doing it based on the opening moments of a match, so...fingers crossed that we don't miss a cool match just because it doesn't look like it'll be exciting!

Sharing the above in case anyone would like to use the same idea...for Day 2, if it's too late for Day 1. :)

That Boneyard Match between Styles & Taker was one of the most enjoyable matches WWE has put on in quite awhile. I Loved every minute of it and I hope we get more of this style of match from Undertaker in the future. Easily the match of the night. Now onto Night 2.
5 star and oscar imo

TheEaterOfBergs

This has been one wild year. Now Beckys pregnant and gave up her Title to Asuka. How much crazier can this year get in the wacky world of Wrestling?

Last edited:
WWE’s only good thing is McIntyre finally got that title run, the rest kinda threw me off I’m not watching it much anymore. AEW has some exciting talent, we will see about what is gonna happen soon. Hope Moxley gets a decent run though.
Also RIP Shad, crazy to hear how it happened

This PPV will be really so good, with
| Keith Lee (c) vs Johnny Gargano | Adam Cole (c) vs Velveteen Dream |
| Karrion Kross vs Tommaso Ciampa | Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Rhea Ripley vs. Io Shirai |

and balor vs priest and a 6 woman's tag team match lol

promises to be one of the best of the year..
and LETS GO SHIRAI <3

1591296630592.png

How Finn balor has fallen off. Great wrestler but totally buried on NXT. How can this man not be fighting for a championship. I like his Demon King gimmick a lot and was really excited when it got called up to the main roster few years ago. Then he got injured and is now back at nxt. Now we have people like Otis as mr money in the bank. I just turned that shit off to be honest. NXT is like wwe’s little Indy experiment, call up Indy stars to the big show and eventually drop them back there when it didn’t go as planned. They wasted so much potential with this it hurts my wrestling fan heart.

And he finally got this.
i absolutly hates a brock lesnar copy
but ok, lets see his reign

#heelroman
#romanpaulheymanguy
#wtf2020

1598897949412.png

Wakanda Forever!

i just feel the need to voice my appreciation for el desperado. definitely my #1 favorite wrestler right now, i love him so much. so hot and cool with the best voice.

really sad about hiromu being injured though x_x

TheEaterOfBergs

AEW Revolution ends not with a bang but with a whimper, Which is a shame as the overall show was very good. But that sparkler show at the end instead of some sort of explosion is gonna sour it for some people and will be whats remembered most from the show.

TheEaterOfBergs

Wrestlemania Night 1 has ended and what a great show it was. The only downer being the Womens Tag Turmoil but beyond that everything else was good to great with of course Cesaro/Rollins & Belair/Banks being the standout matches.

Great to see Bianca get her big Wrestlemania Moment!
Eyqdza5XMAkvhlM.jpg

TheEaterOfBergs

Another great night of wrestling as Wrestlemania Night 2 ends with a hell of a Triple Threat Match between Roman, Edge & Bryan.

The only real rough spot being Fiend/Orton as The Fiend was made to look rather dumb but I suppose we'll see how they explain this one away.

Overall Wrestlemania was a great event and I really hope that when things get back to 100% normalcy they'll continue the two night show deal as it makes watching the show so much easier.

EyvlqHHW8AERyUh.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)