Invalid Previous gen National Dex formats (including the sub-formats of National Dex such as NDAG) should be brought back for direct challenges

I already posted a suggestion regarding a similar issue, but that was rejected for good reason.
The main problem I was having was the lack of dynamax in National Dex formats. I understand that coding issues may prohibit developers from adding both dynamax and terastallization into one format, so I came up with another idea to bring back dynamax: bring back the gen 8 national dex formats that did include dynamax, but didn't have terastallization yet. This will negate the coding problems from attempting to bring dynamax and terastallization together, while still allowing dynamax to be brought back. I already understand that this will be unavailable for ladder matches, but I simply want a way to play with my old dynamax teams again, even if it's just in direct challenges.

To put it simply:
I would like to suggest that you bring back National Dex, National Dex AG, National Dex Monotype, National Dex RU, and National Dex UU from the gen 8 period for direct challenges.

I'm sure many people would appreciate this change; I know I would.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)