Approved Powerful Free Time Article Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayerx725232

"to sea, or not to sea" ~Melodramatic Sailor
Well y'see, another one of the more recent rooms within the powerful Showdown, it would be best to give this a bit of limelight.

In the thing: Would describe what Free Time entails, how it came to be, what it plans to do, etc. May also dip into the history of it before it merged between Fashion and Safari Zone.

(Side note: If this goes through, am gonna co-author this with user Antto so that would be a thing, if she would need be added to the Kiln.)

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
I know you said you'd coauthor though we tend to reserve room articles for room staff/Room Owners of the rooms in question. however if everyone's cool with you coauthoring with Antto then I see 0 problem with it :)

slayerx725232

"to sea, or not to sea" ~Melodramatic Sailor
I know you said you'd coauthor though we tend to reserve room articles for room staff/Room Owners of the rooms in question. however if everyone's cool with you coauthoring with Antto then I see 0 problem with it :)
Ante, Antto is the RO of Free Time, which is why she is the person I want to co-author with, if anyone. :p Oops, looked back at it and realized I was looking at it the wrong way. And Anto said that she would be fine with me co-authoring it with her as she would not have the effort on her own to do it. Or something along those lines.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
i'm aware who she is that's why i said my last sentence

but yeah that's great with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)