Denied Pokemon Showdown League

Status
Not open for further replies.
This idea has probably been suggested before, but I think it would be a good idea for Pokemon Showdown to have its own Pokemon League including Gym Leaders, The Elite Four and a Champion and it should work just like the Pokemon games, the Gym Leaders and Elite Four should remain the same until one of the resigns, another should take their place. They should stick to monotype like in the games. If possible, a badge system would be nice as well.

The way the Gym Leaders and Elite Four are decided could work like this or in a similar format. Everyone who wants the position should send an application to the 'Judges', saying their Pokemon Showdown username, type preference and why they should be considered a good Gym Leader/Elite Four Member. Say the best 30 or so applications get through to the next round. The judges will then battle all of them and decide which 12 among them becomes the Gym Leaders and Elite Four.

I good idea to decide if this actually happens or not is to have some sort of vote to see what the users actually want.

Please remember I am not forcing you to do this, it is just a cool idea that I think would be great for Showdown. Also let me know what you think. I would also like feedback for my article so I could possibly contribute to the 'Latest News' in Pokemon Showdown.

Regards,
TJ

Last edited:
Hi, this is not the area for room/server suggestions, those go in the room suggestions forum. This is the place for potential article ideas for the PS ezine, The Player, so please try to remember that next time you post an idea.

As for your actual idea however, leagues are pretty much banned on PS. You can always create your own league on the frost server though, so try to head over there for that.

EDIT: If this is an actual article idea however (since I notice you mentioning it in the last paragraph), it still wouldn't be allowed since leagues have pretty much no relevance on the main PS server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)