SS OU Pokemon Shield - In Game Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking for advice to my current team, I've been playing a lot with marriland team builder for weaknesses to resistances.
Originally was going to have Appletun which would of faired my team better but I just can't stand to use him.

I am not going to be playing soo much competitively I just want to know from you guys for in-game play if its a solid team or have any suggestions of replacement mons.

*Movesets/natures not necessary as I am looking for just compatibility not competitiveness persay.

Inteleon
Eldegoss
Darmanitan-G (Zen Mode)
Corviknight
Toxtricity (Amped)
Rapidash-G

Replacement mons*
Inteleon, Eldegoss, the other 4 I really like.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
Just looking for advice to my current team, I've been playing a lot with marriland team builder for weaknesses to resistances.
Originally was going to have Appletun which would of faired my team better but I just can't stand to use him.

I am not going to be playing soo much competitively I just want to know from you guys for in-game play if its a solid team or have any suggestions of replacement mons.

*Movesets/natures not necessary as I am looking for just compatibility not competitiveness persay.

Inteleon
Eldegoss
Darmanitan-G (Zen Mode)
Corviknight
Toxtricity (Amped)
Rapidash-G

Replacement mons*
Inteleon, Eldegoss, the other 4 I really like.
Replace eldegoss with Appletun and then you'll have a solid defensive core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)