Pokemon Scarlet & Violet - 18th Nov 2022! **OFFICIAL INFO ONLY**

everyone in this world knows that "Monster" is some sort of this weird (and can be creepy) creature first, not some kind of drinks, even a 7 yr. old child thinks that

No wonder why some people confuse the drink over something, like WHO in the world names a drink "Monster" and complains the game from using the word. People these days

It's also weird that they act now. Monster Energy is a thing since 2002, they could've acted against Pokemon and the other companies decades ago but they didn't. No way in hell they can win this

It's also weird that they act now. Monster Energy is a thing since 2002, they could've acted against Pokemon and the other companies decades ago but they didn't. No way in hell they can win this
Even in 2002 they wouldn't have had a leg to stand on, Monster is a generic English word and Pokémon and Monster Hunter were already both over 5 years old at that point.

Some official information on the new turtle revealed in the anime;

There's a little bit more flavour text included on the official website too; https://scarletviolet.pokemon.com/en-gb/news/area_zero_mystery/

"This Pokémon is small in stature and not particularly strong, but when push comes to shove, it can crystallize the energy in its body to form a protective shield. Apparently, it can also assume a dormant state when it feels that its life is in danger by pulling its head, limbs, and tail into its shell and making itself look like a jewel."

KaenSoul

Shared:Power Little Knight
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Community Leader
Please be a Kubfu and not a Zygarde Cell case, non-playable mons are never funny, and we had enough this gen with Revavroom.
I guess it could also be a Carbink situation, where they are only related in lore, but you can't actually turn one into the other in game.
But I just want this to be a preevo with non-existent stats for OM reasons :c

I'm glad that after getting shut out of any representation in base SV turtles are getting their due in the DLC.

If baby turtle is a prevo I hope it is more like Kubfu than Cosmog, having some actual utility instead of being a living mcguffin until the climax of the story. I would love it if eviolite baby turtle was somehow viable in VGC.

My only issue with it being a prevo is needing two (or more if there is more to the line...) for a living dex.

I'm glad that after getting shut out of any representation in base SV turtles are getting their due in the DLC.

If baby turtle is a prevo I hope it is more like Kubfu than Cosmog, having some actual utility instead of being a living mcguffin until the climax of the story. I would love it if eviolite baby turtle was somehow viable in VGC.

My only issue with it being a prevo is needing two (or more if there is more to the line...) for a living dex.
Something tells me it might be more Cosmog just because it is literally a living mcguffin judging by the anime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)