Pokemon Legends Arceus 3D Sprite ani/shiny/back/back shiny and icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you seriously just turn Red-stripe Basculin's stripe white and try to pass it off as the White-stripe form lol
basculin-white-striped.gif

White-stripe has different fins and jaw shape from red-stripe. You ripped the animations for the others, why not Basculin?

MBCMechachu

formerly Pikafan2000
is an Artist
Did you seriously just turn Red-stripe Basculin's stripe white and try to pass it off as the White-stripe form lol
View attachment 425807

White-stripe has different fins and jaw shape from red-stripe. You ripped the animations for the others, why not Basculin?
These are all sprites that were done by Deviantart user Kingofthe-X-Roads. He's since updated the sprite to be more in line with how it actually looks in game.
https://www.deviantart.com/kingofthe-x-roads/art/Hisui-Pokemon-Sprites-889273130
https://www.deviantart.com/kingofthe-x-roads/art/Hisuian-Pokemon-Shinies-905170828

Last edited:
These are all sprites that were done by Deviantart user Kingofthe-X-Roads. He's since updated the sprite to be more in line with how it actually looks in game.
You're wrong, these sprites were all made by me, except the White-stripe, I'll show you the proof if you want.

MBCMechachu

formerly Pikafan2000
is an Artist
You're wrong, these sprites were all made by me, except the White-stripe, I'll show you the proof if you want.
No they are not. You literally just took these sprites here & posted them as your own on a google drive. Give me one reason why you shouldn't be reported to the higher ups.
1670715541964.png

Last edited:
No they are not. You literally just took these sprites here & posted them as your own on a google drive. Give me one reason why you shouldn't be reported to the higher ups.
View attachment 472944
aaaah, I got confused, I thought they were the gif sprites, yes, those are, I'll delete them since I stopped using them and I saw better ones, I didn't publish them as if they were mine, it's because I put the resources I was thinking of using in my game.

aaaah, I got confused, I thought they were the gif sprites, yes, those are, I'll delete them since I stopped using them and I saw better ones, I didn't publish them as if they were mine, it's because I put the resources I was thinking of using in my game.
You specifically said "These sprites were all made by me", except we all know for a fact that they weren't, they were made by King-Of-The-X-Roads. And I do not believe for one second that you made any of the gifs either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)