Galvantula @ Life Orb
Ability: Compoundeyes
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP
Nature: Hasty
- Thunder
- Bug Buzz
- Energy Ball
- Volt Switch

Speed and Sp. Atk. are both around 300 so I use it as a lead, and if I'm not effective against their lead I can Volt Switch out. Compoundeyes leads to higher accuracy so I can hit a lot more with Thunder.

Sigilyph @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: SpA 252 / Speed 252 / 4 HP
Nature: Timid
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball
- Psyshock

Magic Guard keeps it from being damaged with Life Orb or Toxic so it's great for stalling. The range of it's attacks give it advantages. It's the only pokemon with high SpA with an Ice attack on my team as of now, so it's for taking down Dragon types.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: Unsure
Nature: Quiet
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower

Powerhouse of the team. Focus Punch (and Substitute?) need(s) to be replaced, but I need ideas.

Haxorus @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Def / 252 Atk. / 4 Speed
Nature: Adamant
- Outrage
- Shadow Claw
- Taunt
- Dragon Dance

Start it with Dragon Dance, then go Outrage until it's KO.

Throh @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Att. / 4 Def.
Nature: Impish
- Sub.
- Body Slam
- Circle Throw
- Earthquake

Ground type attack to counter something like Tyranitar. Circle Throw as well. HP EV's keep it alive while it does damage. I need to re-do it for SpA EVs probably since I use it mostly as a Sp. Sweeper.

Lapras @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def. / 4 SpD
Nature: Modest
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Toxic

Toxic. Ice Beam for Dragon's and then it's pretty much just a stall.

Suggestions? Changes to Items, Team setups, and EV Placements.

Also: I'm thinking of taking out something to put in Krookodile. I need it to take down Tyranitar. Suggestions for a set for it OR anything I can use in this team to take it down?

I have just a few critiques. Galvantula should have a timid rather than hasty nature. timid lowers attack which you don't need while hasty lowers your defense. Sigilyph has two psychic attacks which seems redundant. you should consider replacing one of them. Consider moving haxorus' defensive EVs into speed so you can outrun more pokemon after a single dragon dance.

haunter

Banned deucer.
RMT rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Take a look at the RMT archive to see what kind of descriptions we are looking for. PM me the fixed descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)