Entertainment Pokemon Biology - The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hello user f(x) and i want to write an article on the pokemon biology of the swamp. Here's the outline.

Intro
- stuff about the importance of the swamp to the world and how everything is connected (wrote by me)

Yanma (fx)

Politoad (macle)

Wooper (fx)

Bibarel (macle)

Barbouch (fx)

Feraligatr (macle)

Conclussion
- wrap shit up (wrote by fx)

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Not sure about the inclusion about Buizel and Basculin, as they seem to be river speices and not swamps. Where there also not enough interest to have several people comment on each species, or are there other benefits to simply letting you cover some species between yourselves?

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Changing buizel to bibarel and basculin to barboach.

I think both formats are good but a switch it up could be nice and could cut down on some of the repetitive info. I can try to find more people or fax and i could write about both species if you would prefer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)