-Breed on Request-

Snivy Lvl. 1
OT: Miria
Nature: Timid
Ability: Contrary
IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/30 - Hidden Power Fire
Egg Moves: Grassy Terrain
-Breed on Request-

Interested in your F Sudowoodo and F Keckleon. Could you CMT for them? (My trading thread is undergoing abit of a makeover so it's not 100% yet, but it should have most my stuff). If you aren't interested in anything I can always do a breeding project for you.
In response to your query on my trade thread (Agh! You dragged my thread away from the edge of oblivion XD), If you could add a F Impish Gligar to my requests (Sudo + Keck), for my Raikou, would that be okay with you?

In response to your query on my trade thread (Agh! You dragged my thread away from the edge of oblivion XD), If you could add a F Impish Gligar to my requests (Sudo + Keck), for my Raikou, would that be okay with you?
Oh, hehe had you intended to keep the thread there? In the edge of Oblivion? =P And yes, that sounds fair to me! I'll get to breeding them for you. ^-^

Hi!

I'm interested in your Pentagon Snorlax w/ Self-Destruct and Curse.

Sorry I don't have much to offer since I lost my x cart recently.

Since you don't want any shinies, all I can offer are:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Flame Body Quick Ball Larvesta
31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant Moxie Heal Ball Heracross
31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Sap Sipper Dive Ball Miltank
...a few more that I forgot (like, 1 lol)
(all the pokeballs are for shinies .-.)

I can also take on some breeding projects if none of those interest you.

Hi!

I'm interested in your Pentagon Snorlax w/ Self-Destruct and Curse.

Sorry I don't have much to offer since I lost my x cart recently.

Since you don't want any shinies, all I can offer are:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Flame Body Quick Ball Larvesta
31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant Moxie Heal Ball Heracross
31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Sap Sipper Dive Ball Miltank
...a few more that I forgot (like, 1 lol)
(all the pokeballs are for shinies .-.)

I can also take on some breeding projects if none of those interest you.
Hey there! Sadly none of those listed really interest me, but if you're up for a breeding project I'd be happy to sort something out? Are you asking for a female? (Considering those are 12,5%)

A female Snorlax would be nice. I'm up for any breeding project, but I'm afraid I can't check any non 0/31 IV so I can't breed any Hidden Power Pokemon.

Last edited:
Updates...!
Special thanks to Maximum Optimizer™ ! ^^

Bulbasaur
Lvl. 1
Nature: Modest
Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/x/30/31/30/30 - Hidden Power Rock
Egg Moves: Grassy Terrain, Ingrain, Giga Drain, Charm

-----------------

Aerodactyl Lvl. 1
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Unnerve
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Wide Guard, Tailwind

-----------------

Kabuto Lvl. 1
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Knock Off, Mud Shot, Rapid Spin

EDIT: I should have looked through your trade thread more, you have a lot of what I offered.

I can offer a Jolly Croagunk with Dry Skin in a Great Ball, and a Timid Cyndaquil with Blaze in a Pokeball.I know you have an Adamant Croagunk so it might not be much use to you. I also have a Timid Seviper in a Luxury Ball (can breed Final Gambit) but you have a Jolly one, so again I doubt you'd be interested.

I'm not sure if you're interested in these, but if so I'd really like your Koffing in the Heavy Ball :D

Last edited:
EDIT: I should have looked through your trade thread more, you have a lot of what I offered.

I can offer a Jolly Croagunk with Dry Skin in a Great Ball, and a Timid Cyndaquil with Blaze in a Pokeball.I know you have an Adamant Croagunk so it might not be much use to you. I also have a Timid Seviper in a Luxury Ball (can breed Final Gambit) but you have a Jolly one, so again I doubt you'd be interested.

I'm not sure if you're interested in these, but if so I'd really like your Koffing in the Heavy Ball :D
Hey there!

Yes I'm afraid I already have all of those as I want them. ^_^ Are you asking for a female one? I've got a perfect male you can have right now if you like?

I'm definitely okay with a male. Would you mind nicknaming it for me? I'm unsure if I have anything that I could quickly breed in return that I didn't list. I'll look right now.

EDIT: How about a Timid Treecko with Overgrow?

Last edited:
I'm definitely okay with a male. Would you mind nicknaming it for me? I'm unsure if I have anything that I could quickly breed in return that I didn't list. I'll look right now.

EDIT: How about a Timid Treecko with Overgrow?
No need for anything in return. ^_^ What do you want it nicknamed?

Please CMT for:

Strydorman'sVenonat (♀) Lvl. 1
OT: Dan
Ability: Tinted Lens
IVs: 30/x/31/31/30/30 - HP Rock 70
Moves: Disable, Foresight, Giga Drain, Morning Sun
Notes: Breeding project.
-No Redis-

I can also help you do some gen 6 cloning if you need, since I saw you have some legendaries you only have 1 copy of. Let me know! I know I don't have a ton on my thread but I hope we can work something out! =)

Hi Miria,

Please CMT for a female of this:

Munna Lvl. 1
Ability: Telepathy
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: -

Please CMT for:

Strydorman'sVenonat (♀) Lvl. 1
OT: Dan
Ability: Tinted Lens
IVs: 30/x/31/31/30/30 - HP Rock 70
Moves
: Disable, Foresight, Giga Drain, Morning Sun
Notes: Breeding project.
-No Redis-

I can also help you do some gen 6 cloning if you need, since I saw you have some legendaries you only have 1 copy of. Let me know! I know I don't have a ton on my thread but I hope we can work something out! =)
Hello there Drake Tseng ! No probs, I'm not able to trade for another few days though I'm afraid.. if you can wait! ^_^ In return, would you be able to catch a few female mons from HeartGold perhaps? :D (without any IV or ability requirements)

Hi Miria,

Please CMT for a female of this:

Munna Lvl. 1
Ability: Telepathy
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: -
Hey Eppie !

Realised that my Munna would be better off with some egg moves and a better suited nature for trick room. ^_^ (Quiet!) Would you be interested in trading one of those for your Aromatisse? (would prefer a quiet nature on that too though, are you able to do that you think?)

Last edited:
Hello there Drake Tseng ! No probs, I'm not able to trade for another few days though I'm afraid.. if you can wait! ^_^ In return, would you be able to catch a few female mons from HeartGold perhaps? :D (without any IV or ability requirements)

Hey Eppie !

Realised that my Munna would be better off with some egg moves and a better suited nature for trick room. ^_^ (Quiet!) Would you be interested in trading one of those for your Aromatisse? (would prefer a quiet nature on that too though, are you able to do that you think?)
I can breed a Quiet version of the Aromatisse, no problem!
Male or female, or does it not matter to you?

Yeah I could happily get you some females from my HG in what ever ball you want. By any chance do you also havea ditto with HP fire or 30s in the iVs? Trying to get an HP fire venusaur and nobody wants to trade with my meager selection. Lol. Let me know when you'd want cloning done too. I'm available a lot.

Yeah I could happily get you some females from my HG in what ever ball you want. By any chance do you also havea ditto with HP fire or 30s in the iVs? Trying to get an HP fire venusaur and nobody wants to trade with my meager selection. Lol. Let me know when you'd want cloning done too. I'm available a lot.
I've got a HP Fire ditto for ya, can't clone though so be nice if you could give me one copy back. ;) Would you be able to catch me a few female mons? :D Namely... Level Ball Drowzee, Moon Ball Hoothoot, Level Ball Sandshrew and Level Ball Slugma? IV's or natures don't matter of course... say if I'm asking for too much?

Hey hey, I am very interested in:
- Rugaji's Yveltal Lvl. 100
- Luca's Zygarde Lvl. 71
- DEZTROYA'sMantine
- Hegna'sPiplup
- Gliiviire'sYanma

My offer is in a google sheet. It would be awesome when you can take a look. Otherwise, I can post some of mine.
Google Sheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ajwIIbsPO26MvbLp9S4hmO_aM/edit#gid=1063585728
I found it a bit difficult to look through your spreadsheet so here goes...

I'm mainly interested in legendary mons at the moment.... other than that, I've got a few mons on my breeding list, perhaps you've got some of them or you'd be interested in breeding something. ^_^ (Omanyte, Cranidos, Umbreon with hidden power, TR Spritzee, Goodra to name a few..)

Last edited:
I've got a HP Fire ditto for ya, can't clone though so be nice if you could give me one copy back. ;) Would you be able to catch me a few female mons? :D Namely... Level Ball Drowzee, Moon Ball Hoothoot, Level Ball Sandshrew and Level Ball Slugma? IV's or natures don't matter of course... say if I'm asking for too much?
I got my hands on an HP Fire Ditto, so no worries there. I'm crazy busy tonight but I'll work on getting those mons. I'm happy to help but I can also see if there's anything else I'd like from ya in return. Haha. It's only 4 so that's fine. Anything more than 6 is what'll take longer because I have to transfer them ahead to ORAS in groups of 6.

I got my hands on an HP Fire Ditto, so no worries there. I'm crazy busy tonight but I'll work on getting those mons. I'm happy to help but I can also see if there's anything else I'd like from ya in return. Haha. It's only 4 so that's fine. Anything more than 6 is what'll take longer because I have to transfer them ahead to ORAS in groups of 6.
Sure thing. ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)