Entertainment Pokémates!

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pokémates!

Over the next 9 weeks, 16 Pokemates will be stuck in one Pokemon Daycare. These Pokemon will face tasks that will test them mentally and physically. Watching over them will be Big Bronzong, who also has the power to make the Pokemon do anything it wants! We also have Little Swoobat, who is both hosting this series, as well as playing the role of an undercover Pokemate. The Pokemates will compete for a hundred Rare Candies, while the Pokemate that comes last will become Team Magma's property. Will the Pokemates find out who Little Swoobat is? Who will win the rare candies? Who will fall victim to Magma's ploys? Let's go live to Mauville City...

Swoobat:
Welcome to Pokemates, I'm Little Swoobat and I'll be both your host and a secret Pokemate during this series. I will be getting inside the Pokemates heads, like, literally. I have psychic powers, and like Big Bronzong, I can make the housemates do whatever I want. There's one catch though, while we have total control, it's impossible for me to win and it's also impossible for me to get eliminated by normal means. On the note of eliminations, each week readers decide who will be eliminated, whoever gets the most votes is out of the daycare and is back to their sad domesticated lives. Yay!

I'm going to hide in the back, while Mega Gardevoir plays the role as host for me (and introduces the Pokemates to the daycare).

Mega Gardevoir:

Let's meet our first four Pokemates!

Contestant #1 hails from Littleroot Town. He's cute, just like his city! He also has many a gay time will often scream out randomly. His favourite region is the most Asian one, and he's not opposed to fighting in order to get what he wants. Meet... Sandshrew!

Contestant #2 hails from Slateport Town. He jumps at the thought of community service, drawing, and eating electrical wires for lunch. He, like Sandshrew, has many gay times (however his gay times involve a certain *insert whatever Pokemon Oglemi is*) and fights for the good cause (or whatever cause he really believes is good). Meet... Rotom!

Contestant #3 is perhaps the cutest of all the contestants. She likes anything Japanese, anything anime, as well as chirping at local Tailow. Meet... Jumpluff!

------------

I'd make it cooler but the idea is I'd reference the major players of The Smog (in its history, w/ the help of y'all) and make them compete against each other each issue. I can shorten it to two weeks an issue so it only goes four issues, which'd also be ok. But the thing is we'd get reader involvement (readers would PM me or reply to the thread, voting out one of the contestants, and ultimately deciding a winner). It'd be mostly based upon Big Brother, but with a few twists, and I think it could be pretty cool if given the chance. Big Brother here only just finished and I'm sure the other Australian smogoners (yes, they do exist) crave more BB. This would also allow us to be more interactive with the community, and the communtiy could learn more about The Smog's core players over its history through how the characters relate to and converse with each other. Thoughts? Bummer Layell I know it's a lot of work, and it's risky, but before I'm done with each issue Layell can look over it and humourize it (Layell's version of GP) to make sure it'll be all good before going out. So yea... thoughts? It'd also be based on Hoenn because of ORAS too! Toast would be porygon and L51 sableye!

I'd also write it so that people will get the idea of it w/o having had to have watched BB in any country, and those who do get the references will have extra enjoyment etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)