Monotype Please rate my no-legendary/U-beast singles electric monotype team!

I would like to know if it's good enough to compete, especially with things like dragon types such as garchomp. I'm super new to comp, so please inform me if I can improve somehow! Format is singles, opponents will not be using any legendaries or ultra beasts either.

Galvantula @ Focus Sash
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Sticky Web
- Bug Buzz
- Electroweb
Fast speed control, simple as. Also, glorious compound eyes thunder has never let me down. Galvantula is quite the performer in my experience. Primary lead to get webs going.

Pincurchin @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 4 SpA / 100 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Recover
- Sucker Punch
- Toxic Spikes
- Memento
Hazard-setting secondary lead meant to set up 2 toxic spikes, mess with the opponent's setup if any, set the stage for Alolan Raichu, and then maybe peace out on an opponent that is concerningly menacing looking with memento.

Raichu-Alola @ Life Orb
Ability: Surge Surfer
Modest Nature
- Rising Voltage
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Volt Switch
Premier sweeper, courtesy of Pincurchin. Outspeeds everything and slams with a variety of attacks before getting out quick in a pinch and switching to something tankier. Could mess with EQ users bigtime alongside Magnezone and Rotom.

Rotom-Frost @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
- Blizzard
- Volt Switch
- Defog
- Pain Split
Special 'wall' and anti-garchomp weapon. Takes hits, removes buffs and debuffs, heals itself a bit, and as usual, gets out. Nukes ground, dragon and grass types, the collective enemy of the state.

Toxtricity @ Throat Spray
Ability: Punk Rock
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Boomburst
- Overdrive
- Sludge Wave
Hits like a freight train. Enough said. Sweeper alternative to Raichu when something goes wrong or the situation calls for it.

Magnezone @ Air Balloon
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 196 HP / 252 Def / 60 Spe
- Iron Defense
- Body Press
- Thunderbolt
- Substitute
A bulky heavy hitter and a personal favorite. Hits hard with T-bolt and body press, but I'm not super sure on Iron Defense and Substitute. Suggestions are appreciated.

Last edited:
Why no legendaries?
If you don’t use tapu Koko you can’t setup electric terrain which is mono electric’s only real niche.
No legendaries because the format i'm doing in a community calls for no legendaries, no ultra beasts, no paradox, etc.
Also, wrong, I can set up electric terrain with Pincurchin, he does it instantly upon entering the battle with his hidden ability. On top of that, I just witnessed this Pincurchin sweep 4 pokemon by itself.

No legendaries because the format i'm doing in a community calls for no legendaries, no ultra beasts, no paradox, etc.
Also, wrong, I can set up electric terrain with Pincurchin, he does it instantly upon entering the battle with his hidden ability. On top of that, I just witnessed this Pincurchin sweep 4 pokemon by itself.
Yea… you could you use pinurchin but it’s super weak (if it managed to sweep your opponent was pretty bad) either way this forum is for smogon meta games not private meta games. Check out maybe r/stunfisk or some discord servers if you want help.

Yea… you could you use pinurchin but it’s super weak (if it managed to sweep your opponent was pretty bad) either way this forum is for smogon meta games not private meta games. Check out maybe r/stunfisk or some discord servers if you want help.
My bad then. Unfortunately I have gotten zero responses on sunfisk and was ignored in every single discord server i went to, lmao.

My bad then. Unfortunately I have gotten zero responses on sunfisk and was ignored in every single discord server i went to, lmao.
That’s probably since most people don’t like non legend metas. Unless you are playing pixelmon most people will assume that you are a noob, and since they don’t know the fake meta they wont bother helping. If it’s pixelmon I’d recommend you specify, otherwise just unban legends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)