SM UU Please provide my team with a rating !

Status
Not open for further replies.

yes ok

Banned deucer.
Reuniclus @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Calm Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball​

With my team I want to spam psychic moves, since they are very powerful ! He is a bulky monster so I use EVs to enhance his defensive potency, but I also use the clever trick of 12 speed EVs to make him more swift than other Reunicli. A very effective monster when it comes to finishing off battles.

Latias @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Earthquake
- Recover

Latias is also most effective when it comes to spamming psychic moves in tandem with Reuniclus ! Earthquake provides a rather interesting option as regards coverage which I think is a nice touch.

Magneton @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power Fire

What is there to mention ? He is good at trapping steel monsters which otherwise cause a great deal of trouble for my strategies. This is a very common set of moves, I suspect.

Altaria @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 SpD
Impish Nature
- Return
- Roost
- Defog
- Heal Bell

My powerful mega monster which helps me to defend against a great deal of powerful offensives. This is one of my absolute best pokemon and I would be most loath to change her. I am surprised that his use is not more common !

Rhyperior @ Figy Berry
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Def / 204 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
-Rock Blast
- Roar​
This monster provides that most important of necessities, stealh rock ! He is also my method of killing moltres, which I find to be an extremely irritating monster to deal with ! Ground types are also useful. I once ran a team without one and was swept by a pikachu. So now I always use one and this is my choice !

Amoongus @ Eject Button
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 72 SpD / 12 Spe
Calm Nature
- Spore
-Giga Drain
-Hidden Power Fire
- Clear Smog

Finally this mushroom allows me to prevent losses against Primarina and Scizor, which is most valuable as regards the use of this team in the present metagame ! I can also deal with the fighting dragon using clear Smog, which is most fortunate.

I look forward to understanding your thoughts and opinions on this mater !

Reactions: Leo
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. If you need help with the explanations, you can visit the OU forum and look at the individual pokemon threads for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)