Invalid Please Only Close Discussion Threads Due to Misconduct

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure where the best place to talk about this is, but please move it if necessary.

Recently I made a suggestion for the Suggestions forum.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...ams-when-selecting-team.3724181/#post-9697153

The first time it was closed, the mod who closed it replied but didn't even say why my revised solution didn't work.

I wasn't able to address the problem of usefulness for the change I was suggesting. That doesn't mean I eventually wouldn't, so the thread can be open in case I did.
I addressed other issues. When Edison invented the lightbulb, there were major obstacles, but that doesn't mean he can't deal with smaller ones in the meantime. If you think I'm not addressing the problems well enough, you can just not reply. If I'm posting excessively after no replies, that would be misconduct, and you can close it.

Thanks.

Theia

Ladies and gentlemen, fasten your seatbelts
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
I think this has run its course and I'm locking this. If you open another thread on this subject you are getting infracted.
Hoeen explained to you multiple times why this would not work. You continued to press the issue after being told it wasn't happening.

Closing as invalid and infracting in Hoeen's stead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)