Project Player Interview V3 #1: Magnum

Band

scatters things often
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Okay, well, I’d like to start with two of the people I’m very close to on the site, Bandkrook and ausma. You two have helped me incredibly on my journey and area one of the kindest, caring, supportive people I know and I love you both very much.
first of all ily and i'm super proud of everything you've accomplished so far, seeing you grow on-site and everywhere else has been amazing.

1- Favorite song from the new deltarune chapter?
2- Top 5 favorite mons? (not competitive)
3- I need some help grabbing my life by the [[silly strings]], how do i do it?
4- Any other hobbies you have aside from smogon, drawing and photography/film making?

where the fuck is my interview

but fr
1. What's it like being peak Australian masculinity?
2. What's it like being part of triplets?
3. what would be your most enjoyable experience on the site?
4. if you had the power to add or remove one thing from this tier, what would you do?

ur the goat, keep up the work you make the community a much better place. I'm certainly glad to have met you. Hope this isn't too mushy lol

Rae

valiance and vigor
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Round 3! FIGHT!
Magnum, who is your favourite ou moderator (important question)
Do you like tarantulas?
How's your day?
Favourite fast food franchise?
bom dia king

1) you already know the answer to this one dingus it's ausma but i'm a fan of all of you!

2) Tarantulas are big, funky, hairy spiders that aren't actually that dangerous so yes, i like them!

3) My day so far has been good! As I'm writing this i'm in the middle of my first D&D session with a group of friends and i'm playing a Rogue which is always fun

4) I fucking love mexican food so much it genuinely isn't funny so I like Zambrero a lot, their pork and beef is so yummy..

What’s your favorite movie?
Despite my knack for cinematography, an animated movie actually holds number one! The Emperor's New Groove is an incredible movie, though to be honest this is more about the fact that its kinda my comfort film.

What Pokemon has been the most fun for you to build with post-shifts? The most difficult?
Swampert is super fun! and for most difficult, Hydreigon has been tough because it chews up my Dark slot which i wanna reserve krook and my Dragon slot which takes away and i know that's the same as Swampert taking my water and ground slot but SHH

why is inertia a property of matter?

what's your ideal vacation spot?

how did Australia lose vs the emus?
1) Inertia is the inherent property of a body that makes it oppose any force that would cause a change in its motion. A body at rest and a body in motion both oppose forces that might cause acceleration.

2) some place tropical, probably hawaii as much as a basic answer that is

3) Emu's are much tougher than they seem apparently! Their tough feathers and blind panic made them virtually immune to bullets – in fact, it took on average, more than 10 bullets for each kill.

Thoughts on Umbreon?
Who is your favourite UU room staff?
Have you ever met any cute spiders in aus?
Rank the UU oldgens :o
1) Umbreon good.

2) What is this, bribery?? Trying to get me to say you're my favourite?? I wonder what would have happened if i DID say you but it has to go to Band

3) all spiders are cute! they are just small little bugs trying to make their way in life and i can respect that

4) this is going to be incredibly biased because i havent played some of them but woooooo

ADV > DPP = ORAS > GSC > SM > BW > RBY

What is your opinion on krookodile?
Why is slowking such an asshole?
Is a blood pressure reading of 129/96 bad?
1) Krookodile also good!

2) Slowking isn't an asshole that's quite mean of you to say :<

3) I have no idea! probably go ask a doctor!

first of all ily and i'm super proud of everything you've accomplished so far, seeing you grow on-site and everywhere else has been amazing.

1- Favorite song from the new deltarune chapter?
2- Top 5 favorite mons? (not competitive)
3- I need some help grabbing my life by the [[silly strings]], how do i do it?
4- Any other hobbies you have aside from smogon, drawing and photography/film making?
HELLO I LOVE YOU

1) This is one of the hardest questions anyone has asked me so i'm making a top 5 list

2) another list, wowza! :dragonite: :archeops: :ampharos: :rotom-wash: :nidoking:

3)

4) Some people know i'm really big on my sports, and i play a wide range of them between AFL, Cricket, Rugby, Volleyball, Hockey and Basketball! I also like to play a large number of games, like TF2 and FNF. I’m also taking a dive into voice acting, heheh :psyglad:. One last thing i like doing, your mum!

where the fuck is my interview

but fr
1. What's it like being peak Australian masculinity?
2. What's it like being part of triplets?
3. what would be your most enjoyable experience on the site?
4. if you had the power to add or remove one thing from this tier, what would you do?
1) Unfortunately i am not peak australian masculinity, i'm 16, but it's funny people think i am

2) It's actually pretty interesting! We all have pretty unique personalities so it makes for an interesting dynamic. I'm the older brother, strong and stoic, my sister is extremely outgoing and extraverted and my brother can sometimes be a pain but he's got a soft centre and means well

3) while being able to host projects and help people is extremely fulfilling, making all the friends i have today has definitely been the most enjoyable part of my journey so far

4) I would remove Amoonguss for one reason: the UU room can't make among us jokes every 2 minutes, but in terms of what's actually unhealthy it'd be Latias

be as mushy as you want i think its nice :heart:, hope we get to work together more in the future!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)