Pixelationaire's Pixelations

pisxel

when my star shines, will you think of me? ☆
I have all day to work on sprites so here are a few shiny recolors I've made so far :)

Hatenna Line
Hattrem Line Shiny Redesign.png

Crobat Line
Crobat Line Shiny Redesign.png

Steelix Recolor (Requested by DooniumSteel on PS)
Steelix Recolor.png

Xerneas (Requested by DooniumSteel on PS) (96x96)
Xerneas Recolor (Doon).png

Wishiwashi (96x96)
Wishiwashi Shiny Redesign.png

pisxel

Hey there! Could you do a 9S sprite? It's a character from the game NieR:Automata. You can take this figurine's pose for the design:

and this reference

Thanks for reading!
Ok sorry have been communicating with someone else on their sprite. I'll start as soon as I can though it might take a while to make :)

Additional Note: After this I'm not taking requests until all sprites currently being worked on (3 WIP) are finished. Will update the Original Post.

pisxel

While taking a break from some requests, I got to making some Gen 2 Trainer Sprites. Hope you enjoy :)

GSC Bug Catcher + Xatu.png
GSC Firebreather + Magby.png
GSC Misty + Entei.png
GSC Officer + Ampharos.png
GSC PokeManiac + Crobat.png
GSC Rocket Grunt F + Aipom.png
GSC Teacher + Larvitar.png
GSC Youngster + Phanpy.png

Oh and I took inspiration from Kilima and tried to 'devamp' Whismur to match the Gen 2 art style, hopefully I'll get better at devamping as this was really fun to make. Enjoy :)
Whismur Gen 2 Style.png

pisxel

Took another break from my last request and just regular daily life stuff to make some other sprites :)

Rainbow Hattrem Gif, unfortunately not transparent (credits to the Sword/Shield spriters :])
[redacted, gif]

Custom Drifloon / Drifblim GSC sprites from scratch, these were pretty difficult to make since most of my devamps have been taking RS sprites, resizing a bit and recoloring, but I love the way it turned out.
GSC- Devamped Drifloon.png
GSC- Devamped Drifblim.png

Devamped the one and only Skitty :)
GSC- Devamped Skitty.png

Kris + Previously shown Skitty
GSC Kris + Skitty.png

Medium + Shedinja
GSC Medium + Shedinja.png

Enjoy~

Last edited:
hey i like the trainer sprites you do and i need a few trainers done for my game if you can,can you do the gen8 gym leaders and if you can do items ive been lf curry sprites.(all of this is optional)

pisxel

:0 Requests are back open! I actually have time to do stuff now, very epic.

Anyways here's a sprite I made yesterday :^)

Aquaria Inspired Azumarill + Wooper
1592526768906.png

Sorry for no updates, will try to be consistent for as long as I can

pisxel

Woah I made some more sprites very cool.

RS Lady + Flabebe :^)
1592528674525.png

Edited the Ruby Swirl Alcremie sprite on PS (credit to the SwSh spriters <3), replaced strawberries with ribbons + Jupiter
1592530518237.png

Took the Young Couple sprite and got rid of the male, then changed the attire and hair :^)

[redacted] sprite deleted as it's not representative of my current effort, style and craft

Enjoy :D

Last edited:

pisxel

Tried editing one of my favorite sprites I've ever made since the left arm is absolutely cursed. Realized that the body just needs to be different, will update my progress on that.

Edit: don't wanna make a new post so just editing this one to show this sprite i just made very cool
sabrinachimecho.gif

Last edited:
hi pixel goat, are requests open? if so, can i request a full armour gilgamesh from fate stay night. If possible, if the portals were in the sprite taht would be epic, but instead of swords coming out of the portals, pokeballs would instead :3

Might me too hard, but ik u are goat, up to u if u wanna take this on, but if u do ty so much.

Gate of Babylon | Wiki | Fate/stay Night Amino

Gate of Babylon | TYPE-MOON Wiki | Fandom

Gilgamesh (Fate) | Villains Wiki | Fandom

pisxel

hi pixel goat, are requests open? if so, can i request a full armour gilgamesh from fate stay night. If possible, if the portals were in the sprite taht would be epic, but instead of swords coming out of the portals, pokeballs would instead :3

Might me too hard, but ik u are goat, up to u if u wanna take this on, but if u do ty so much.

Gate of Babylon | Wiki | Fate/stay Night Amino

Gate of Babylon | TYPE-MOON Wiki | Fandom

Gilgamesh (Fate) | Villains Wiki | Fandom
Sorry I'd really love to but armor is really the bane of my existence :( I'm only really taking simple requests right now as I'm busy with side server stuff, events, etc. Sorry D:

pisxel

[redacted, gif sprite]

This gif took forever because the ash sprites have an unholy amount of colors and it was making piskelapp not work properly u_u
Sorry for the filler updates, will try to make a giant batch of sprites and deliver them all at once. <3

Last edited:

pisxel

My first fakemon!

Name: Infanidae (IN-fan-id-ay) || Inferno + Phasianidae; Peacock family
Type: Fire / Fairy
Abilities:
Serene Grace
(Inferno Spirit)
- Can burn Fire-type Pokemon; If this Pokemon faints to a contact move, the opposing Pokemon is burned.
Gender ratio: 100% ♀

Enjoy! I really tried with this one :)

pisxel

Heya. Sorry for being inactive as of recently. Thought I'd share some sprites I've made

Chaud Custom Sprite
[redacted, side server]

Animated Elesa + Plusle
[redacted, gif]

Tried to create Beta Girafarig

Enjoy ~

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)