Pixelationaire's Pixelations

pisxel

when my star shines, will you think of me? ☆
Can you make a sprite of Torterra and an avatar (your choice)?
thanks
Yeah sure :)
I'm busy right now but I took time out of my schedule anyways lol
Here's Torterra and the Ace Trainer sprite from Gen 4 (iirc) + added some extra color so it wasn't just Pokemon + Trainer
Torterra Custom Sprite.png

Enlarged version for Smogon pfp below
Torterra Custom Sprite EL.png

Enjoy!~

Yeah sure :)
I'm busy right now but I took time out of my schedule anyways lol
Here's Torterra and the Ace Trainer sprite from Gen 4 (iirc) + added some extra color so it wasn't just Pokemon + Trainer
View attachment 199551
Enlarged version for Smogon pfp below

Enjoy!~
Thank you :-)
I'll probably edit it some but that is fantastic!

Last edited:

pisxel

Hihi pixel, love your work a lot :blobnom:

If u dont mind, can I request a sprite recreation of Kirito from the Swords Art Online anime with a Mega Gengar? (80x80).

Ty in advance, and I'm still in awe of your work >.<.

Image result for kirito
Image result for kirito
Image result for kirito

There are probably some more online
Sure! I'll try to get that done as soon as possible. Also thank you very much n.n

pisxel

Hihi pixel, love your work a lot :blobnom:

If u dont mind, can I request a sprite recreation of Kirito from the Swords Art Online anime with a Mega Gengar? (80x80).

Ty in advance, and I'm still in awe of your work >.<.

Image result for kirito
Image result for kirito
Image result for kirito

There are probably some more online
Okay! I finished it :) Took about 2 hours to make using a base from HGSS
If you want to suggest that I add or fix anything, please say so :)
Anyways, enjoy!

Kirito SAO
Kirito Unfinished.png

Enlarged Version below
Kirito EL.png

pisxel

Ok so Im going to be "pausing" the Manila Luzon Runway Project due to lack of time needed. Ill start again during Winter Break and Spring Break but unfortunately I just don't have the drive and motivation to work on it. Requests are still open

pisxel

hi can i request allister from gen 8 w/galarian ponyta, made in gen 5 art style
Hey I'm sorry I'm unable to make this, and I know that its been about 3 weeks. I've tried to do Allister in as many styles and positions as possible and the best I could do was mediocre at best. Generation 8 hasn't come out yet so there's only a few possible shots to see Allister from that could be used as a reference, so this was extremely hard to do at my skill level. Sorry :( hope you can find someone who's able to execute this well enough.

pisxel

Ok! I've had more time to make sprites so..... Here are some shiny redesigns of the first stage Gen 8 starters. BW style sprites imported from dex.pokemonshowdown.com

Sprites:
Shiny Redesign Gen 8 Starters.png

~ Nintendo's Grookey shiny has a more yellow-green primary color, with a somewhat burgundy color for the ears and tail. Personally, its not my favorite but it makes sense. Because Grookey is based off of an ape, I made the primary color a brown color, used the burgundy color in the original shiny sprite for the note and paws, used the yellow from the original non-shiny sprite for the ears and tail, and then went back and forth between a red or pink mask around the eyes, but ultimately settled for just a more saturated pink color.

~ I didn't want all of the shinies to be too different from the original coloration, which is what they did with the original Scorbunny shiny, Nintendo just replaced the orange secondary color with a yellow color. Though simple, it just didn't look right to me. So, I did what they did, but made the nose pink, the bandage on Scorbunny's nose and inside ear a grey color, and made the highlights a bright red. Personally, this is my favorite shiny redesign of the three because it's so simple, but it works.

~ Sobble's first shiny seemed to stray a lot from the original color scheme, but it looked great. I wasn't just going to say, "well I didn't redesign it because I didn't think it needed to be," so instead of making the shiny vastly different, I went with a simpler idea and made the yellow a more dark lime color, and darkened and desaturated the blue.

Hope you enjoy :)

Ren

fuck it if i cant have him
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi there! Love your work. If you don't mind and have the time, would you mind making Gala Prince from Dragalia Lost? Let me know if you need a reference. Thanks, happy holidays!

pisxel

Hi there! Love your work. If you don't mind and have the time, would you mind making Gala Prince from Dragalia Lost? Let me know if you need a reference. Thanks, happy holidays!
Hey! Sorry that I'm just now getting back to you. Yeah I'd be happy to make it now that I have time to make sprites again. Could you send some references? Thanks!

pisxel

Greta plus Meloetta Pirouette would be awesome. Would you be able to add something cool similar to torterra^? Thanks!
Hey! I took a break from making the longer-to-make sprite to work on yours to clear my head a bit and do something simpler. Here it is!

Greta Meloetta.png

Does this work? If you have any suggestions feel free to share :)

pisxel

Hey dude, huge fan of your work! Could I request a trainer Sprite of Kurapika in this outfit:

Hey! Just finished it. Please, if there's any imperfections or anything I could add that would make you like it better please share them :)
Enjoy!

[redacted] sprite deleted as it's not representative of my effort, style and craft.

Last edited:

pisxel

Updated these sprites:
Custom Avatar For Me.png
Subsitute Sprite.png

The first one had just too many colors lol, so I got rid of some and replaced them with already common colors on the sprite.
The second one's substitute head on the person was cut off a bit, something I didn't see when making the sprite in the first place so I just edited it a bit.

Edit: oh and the shoes on the first one were really bad so I 'fixed' the shading on them? It looks better than it did but it still isn't the way I want it to look, will probably keep on editing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)