Tournaments Pioneer - RBY PU Tournament (won by chuva de perereca)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pac

pay 5000, gg?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 5 rounds of Swiss competition. Most of the non-qualifying matches for the last round were understandably not played, and there's no point in designating coinflips for those. The following players came out on top, and will proceed to the final Single Elimination bracket round.
  • Ice Yazu (5-0)
  • stunner047 (5-0)
  • TehTayTeh (5-0)
  • Hayburner (4-1)
  • fatBatman (4-1)
  • Lady Writer (4-1)
  • nicole7735 (4-1)
  • Leru (4-1)
  • Ctown6 (4-1)
  • chub (4-1)
  • Ema Skye (4-1)
  • Michaelderbeste2 (4-1)
  • Torchic (4-1)
  • chuva de perereca (4-1)
  • royzin (4-1)
  • MrSoup (4-1)
  • Monai (4-1)
Reminder:
  • Matches will be played on Smogtours, using the RBY PU challenge format (if you end up using the challenge command on accident, it's fine)
  • Please ensure that none of those above Pokemon are brought into a game, as they are not legal in the RBY PU tier. We must protect the sanctity of this very important metagame.
  • Matches will be Bo3, and Replays are REQUIRED
  • The deadline to complete these matches is Sunday, December 25th, 2022, at 11:59 pm GMT-4. Extensions may be granted when especially needed, and in situations regarding inactive opponents or extensions, feel free to hit me up on Discord at pac#8314.
  • This round of bracket will be Single Elimination, meaning any 1 loss will remove you from the tournament.
  • If you have any complaints about coinflips, act designations, or anything else regarding the bracket, please direct all criticism to myself on Discord at pac#8314.
Round 6 (Single Elimination Round 1)

Ice Yazu
vs (winner of royzin vs Monai)
Torchic vs chub
Hayburner
vs Ema Skye
fatBatman vs Leru
stunner047 vs MrSoup
nicole7735 vs chuva de perereca
TehTayTeh
vs MichaelderBeste2
Lady Writer vs Ctown6

Last edited:

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
  • Matches will be played on Smogtours, using the following Challenge Command:
    • /challenge gen1nu @@@ -Mr. Mime, -Charizard, -Clefable, -Blastoise, -Poliwhirl, -Kabutops, -Nidoking, -Moltres, -Venomoth, -Golem, -Kingler, -Exeggcute, -Seadra, -Raticate, -Porygon, -Wigglytuff, -Ninetales
  • Please ensure that none of those above Pokemon are brought into a game, as they are not legal in the RBY PU tier. We must protect the sanctity of this very important metagame.
Just so everyone is aware, [Gen 1] PU is now a challengeable format on PS!, so no need to use the challenge command anymore. Good luck to everyone in the bracket!

Teh

the saint
is a Pre-Contributor
Hullo, spectator here. I tried the "Watch a Battle" button on Smogtours but noticed that Gen 1 PU wasn't available for selection in that server. Is anybody else experiencing this issue?
Just checked and RBY PU doesn't appear to be a challengeable format on smogtours. Hopefully that'll be fixed soon!

pac

pay 5000, gg?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Reminder:

• Matches will be played on Smogtours, using the RBY PU challenge format (if you end up using the challenge command on accident, it's fine)
  • Matches will be Bo3, and Replays are REQUIRED
  • The deadline to complete these matches is Sunday, January 1st, 2022, at 11:59 pm GMT-4. Extensions may be granted when especially needed, and in situations regarding inactive opponents or extensions, feel free to hit me up on Discord at pac#8314. I will be more generous with them this round, due to the weekend being the New Year holiday weekend.
  • This round of bracket will be Single Elimination, meaning any 1 loss will remove you from the tournament.
  • If you have any complaints about coinflips, act designations, or anything else regarding the bracket, please direct all criticism to myself on Discord at pac#8314.
Round 7 (Single Elimination Round 2)

Ice Yazu
vs chub
Hayburner vs Leru
MrSoup vs chuva de perereca
TehTayTeh
vs Ctown6

Congratulations to all these contestants for making Top 8! The winners of these 4 matches will make money, good luck to all those involved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)