Pink's Trading Shop (updated Jan 29)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good timing!!

I'm interested in your Cresselia and Shiny Pidgeot mostly. But there's a lot in your thread I like.

I have a lot of Alolan pokemon that I need to add to my thread, so if you need more I might have it.
You happen to have Modest Celesteela?

Otherwise, I like all your TAPU's and plenty of other stuff

Ok well i like tapu bulu, tapu lele, ninetales, cubone, and beldum if you see other stuff in my thread
Cresselia
Shiny Pidgeot
Kingler (HP Fire)
Lilligant
Shiny Sceptile
Heatran

Would you be willing to do those for the pokemon you listed?

Sure :)
Cresselia
Shiny Pidgeot
Kingler (HP Fire)
Lilligant
Shiny Sceptile
Heatran

Would you be willing to do those for the pokemon you listed?
Sure :)

Edit:

Pidgeot is on Pearl so it'll be a day or so because I need my ds lite and I lost its charger.

Last edited:
Just wanted to drop by and say good luck to you and your thread. Also, you should have caught Tapu Koko in a Fast Ball. It's thematically better and makes it a whole lot easier to catch it (*4 catch rate modifier).

Just wanted to drop by and say good luck to you and your thread. Also, you should have caught Tapu Koko in a Fast Ball. It's thematically better and makes it a whole lot easier to catch it (*4 catch rate modifier).
I liked the black in the middle of the ball :) Thought it matched the body better. Also, Fast ball would only be one attempt per encounter!

I liked the black in the middle of the ball :) Thought it matched the body better. Also, Fast ball would only be one attempt per encounter!
Oh yeah the Repeat Ball doesn't look bad either. Also, I assumed you cloned your Fast Balls as do many traders on Smogon do. How the hell do you think they get Tapu Lele in a Love Ball? :P

Hey Pink, sorry I just got home. I'm able to trade now if you'd like. Could you give me the Chimchar on gen. 6? I also have the Serperior on there.
Unfortunately, Chimchar is in Sun and Moon, that's where I bred it, sorry!

If you still want to trade, I'll be home tonight after 7PM EST

Unfortunately, Chimchar is in Sun and Moon, that's where I bred it, sorry!

If you still want to trade, I'll be home tonight after 7PM EST
Hey, it's okay! I received a Naive 6 IV Ditto from Totes so it's okay. But I do want your shiny Dragonite. Can we trade on gen. 6, though? Your Serperior is there as well.

Hey, it's okay! I received a Naive 6 IV Ditto from Totes so it's okay. But I do want your shiny Dragonite. Can we trade on gen. 6, though? Your Serperior is there as well.
I think I have a copy of Dragonite in Gen 6. I'm not 100% sure though. I'll check tonight when I get home. Should be around 7PM EST again.

Hi, I'm interested in your shiny Bounsweet and Oranguru. Can you CMT to see if there's anything you like?
I'm interested in your Dream Ball Lopunny and Shiny Phanphy :)

I only have a copy in Moon, sorry!

CMT for this? btw is it bottle capped now?

Tapu Fini: Level 60
Nature: Modest [Hidden Power Ice]
EVS: [ 244 HP / 252 Satk / 12 Speed ]

31 / 0 / 24 / 31 / 31 /23

Fini was a rough SR. Took me about 2 weeks of on and off SRing to get this one.
The Def and Speed are definitely disappointing, but it was too hard to pass up 0 Atk.
Will be bottle capped in the future.

Added 4 new pokemon today!

Vulpix, Cutiefly, Froakie and Popplio.

Looking for any and all dream ball pokemon in Gen 7!

Heya, do you know what your Vivillon pattern is?

In any case, I'm very interested in Moon Cubone and Lure HA Bagon! In exchange I have any breedable Dream Ball Pokémon, all with HA where applicable. What's interesting you right now?

Kurona

All my games were started in the US, North East (Massachusetts and New York) so would that make them all the Polar pattern? (My save in Moon is saying that it would be Polar)

I have a female 31/31/31/11/31/31 Jolly Bagon (HA) available right now (untrained).

I also have a Male and Female 31/31/31/21/31/31 Adamant Cubone available (not shiny & untrained)
Or the shiny one available.

If you have any of the dream ball starters or:

Chansey, Vanillish, Riolu, Trapinch, Misdreavus, Oddish, Togepi

Those are my current big priorities. I'm planning on breeding them up / going for shinies so IVs aren't super important! Let me know what you're interested in and what you think is fair. I'm pretty flexible. Also about to add 4 new shinies (Popplio, Leafeon, Umbreon, Komala) so check back soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)