Tournament Pick-your-team Random Battle Cup: Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
approved by Rage

Welcome, to the pick-your-team random battle cup! In this cup, you will get to play in random battles across 9 generations while being to select your team from 12 pokemon as you go! Make a wise choice with what pokemon you pick and try to become the master at pick your team random battles! This amazing tournament is hosted by myself, :dragonite: HugeNoobLmao (gentle dragonite on PS!) And co-hosted by :morelull: Sificon, two of your lovely tournament moderators.

Format: This tournament is just like the previous pick-your-team random battle format, which was one of the first random battle spotlight, but now you get to play it across all 9 generations! If you are not aware, this involves a random battle from a certain generation being played with team preview, and a selection of 12 pokemon in team preview, which you can select 6 pokemon from. A challenge code for each round would be provided at the start of each round. Each round would have a different randomly selected generation in which it will be played in.

Tournament rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • A guide to scheduling can be found here.
  • All rounds will be played in Best of three, single elimination format apart from finals which will be best of five.
  • This is a single elimination tournament.
  • Each round will last a week, and if extensions are approved, the extended matchup would till Wednesday the following week. (If need be, there can be a maximum of one week extension, but please try to keep to the Wednesday deadline).
  • Replays are mandatory. Matches without a replay will not count as completed.
  • If no replays are posted, your game will be coin flipped.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
(Credits PrinceOfAllTacos for some parts of the tournaments rules).

Post in to join the tournament! If the tournament falls short of 16 players, signups would be extended for a week, or if the tournament reaches 128 players before the deadline, signups will automatically close.

The signup deadline is 19 February 23:59 (Sunday) GMT+0.

Last edited:
Welcome, to the pick-your-team random battle cup! In this cup, you will get to play in random battles across 9 generations while being to select your team from 12 pokemon as you go! Make a wise choice with what pokemon you pick and try to become the master at pick your team random battles! This amazing tournament is hosted by myself, :dragonite: HugeNoobLmao (gentle dragonite on PS!) And co-hosted by :morelull: Sificon, two of your lovely tournament moderators.

Format: This tournament is just like the previous pick-your-team random battle format, which was one of the first random battle spotlight, but now you get to play it across all 9 generations! If you are not aware, this involves a random battle from a certain generation being played with team preview, and a selection of 12 pokemon in team preview, which you can select 6 pokemon from. A challenge code for each round would be provided at the start of each round. Each round would have a different randomly selected generation in which it will be played in.

Tournament rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • A guide to scheduling can be found here.
  • All rounds will be played in Best of three, single elimination format apart from finals which will be best of five.
  • This is a single elimination tournament.
  • Each round will last a week, and if extensions are approved, the extended matchup would till Wednesday the following week. (If need be, there can be a maximum of one week extension, but please try to keep to the Wednesday deadline).
  • Replays are mandatory. Matches without a replay will not count as completed.
  • If no replays are posted, your game will be coin flipped.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
(Credits PrinceOfAllTacos for some parts of the tournaments rules).

Post in to join the tournament! If the tournament falls short of 16 players, signups would be extended for a week, or if the tournament reaches 128 players before the deadline, signups will automatically close.

The signup deadline is 19 February 23:59 (Sunday) GMT+0.
How can i join

All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! 'I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?' Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)