Resource Pet Mods Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi first timer, I made some sort of solomod. I would really appreciate some feedback.

This is an unofficial growing metagame based around the regies and other pokemon who were alive during a similar time period. The format it is based off of is nat dex and follows all standard clauses of that tier. However the meta is more so focused on making the gameplay fun and balanced rather than canon. So the meta has a strict set of 33 pokemon (that complement and go against each other beautifully). All legal pokemon are in this pokepaste https://pokepast.es/c6ce0ad4ddbdc16f.

Items Banned:

Aerodactylite
Diancite
Moves banned:
Trick Room
Abilities Banned:
Slush Rush

Despite the seemingly limited slow bulky meta game, the meta would be a slow passed stall fest. However it became actually the opposite due to a thorough lack of recovery on all mons - the fairly weak corsola and most mons having similar speed tiers meaning that you can compromise your attack or bulk for a speed advantage. This means that creativity in team building is very important and strategies that would otherwise not work in regular natdex now work here. For example rest + chesto berry or resto berry is the only effective way of recovery however due to the lack of knock off in the tier as well as how bulky the regis are and how much they need their hp for long game means that this is actually an effective strategy. In battles due to this lack of recovery and strong mons nuking the tier except for a few bulky mons means that positioning and prediction is key and games are usually fast passed aggressive battles. Finally each month has a distinct niche in the meta and almost all are very important to consider for one's team whole team building meaning that you have to prepare and counter the mons with a plan in mind to beat them. While this is true for other meta’s it is especially true here due to how powerful some mons are when they get going, especially due to the lack of phasers in the tier for stat boosters or walls for mons like regieleki. This means that teams often have to have a plan to beat certain mons in the meta by using more niche mons, and with them gone the teams can go nuts. For example removing the teams elec resist for leki is a basic example of this. However due to the limited meta strats can be more mon specific instead of generalization leading to far more interestingly and creatively built teams.

Please let me know your thoughts or any changes you would make

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Hi first timer, I made some sort of solomod. I would really appreciate some feedback.

This is an unofficial growing metagame based around the regies and other pokemon who were alive during a similar time period. The format it is based off of is nat dex and follows all standard clauses of that tier. However the meta is more so focused on making the gameplay fun and balanced rather than canon. So the meta has a strict set of 33 pokemon (that complement and go against each other beautifully). All legal pokemon are in this pokepaste https://pokepast.es/c6ce0ad4ddbdc16f.

Items Banned:

Aerodactylite
Diancite
Moves banned:
Trick Room
Abilities Banned:
Slush Rush

Despite the seemingly limited slow bulky meta game, the meta would be a slow passed stall fest. However it became actually the opposite due to a thorough lack of recovery on all mons - the fairly weak corsola and most mons having similar speed tiers meaning that you can compromise your attack or bulk for a speed advantage. This means that creativity in team building is very important and strategies that would otherwise not work in regular natdex now work here. For example rest + chesto berry or resto berry is the only effective way of recovery however due to the lack of knock off in the tier as well as how bulky the regis are and how much they need their hp for long game means that this is actually an effective strategy. In battles due to this lack of recovery and strong mons nuking the tier except for a few bulky mons means that positioning and prediction is key and games are usually fast passed aggressive battles. Finally each month has a distinct niche in the meta and almost all are very important to consider for one's team whole team building meaning that you have to prepare and counter the mons with a plan in mind to beat them. While this is true for other meta’s it is especially true here due to how powerful some mons are when they get going, especially due to the lack of phasers in the tier for stat boosters or walls for mons like regieleki. This means that teams often have to have a plan to beat certain mons in the meta by using more niche mons, and with them gone the teams can go nuts. For example removing the teams elec resist for leki is a basic example of this. However due to the limited meta strats can be more mon specific instead of generalization leading to far more interestingly and creatively built teams.

Please let me know your thoughts or any changes you would make

Solomods are treated a bit differently from standard mods, and they don't need to be submitted to this thread. You can post it directly here, although preferably with the template provided in the first post.

Pet Mod Name: Dlcmons
Pet Mod Concept: This is an armor begginings-like mod that aims to create a dlc for pokemon ultra sun and ultra moon
Explanation: Only the regional alola dex is allowed, along with the dex we will make.
Miscellaneous: This mod will be led by a council constituted of me and petuh. if you want to apply, i would be extremely happy

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Pet Mod Concept: This is an armor begginings-like mod that aims to create a dlc for pokemon ultra sun and ultra moon
Explanation: Only the regional alola dex is allowed, along with the dex we will make.
Miscellaneous: This mod will be led by a council constituted of me and petuh. if you want to apply, i would be extremely happy
I'm a bit confused. So this is a Generation 7 Pet Mod, correct?

G-Luke

Ok. Consider this approved.

G-Luke

I acknowledged that in my post. I posted this on here because I want feedback. I got none in the solomod thread, so I reposted this here to get that since on the solomod thread, I didn't get any.
This thread is not the place for it. If you require feedback, try bringing it up in the Pet Mods Discord. This thread (and Pet Mods Workshop for that matter) is NOT for Solomod submisssion nor discussion.

This thread is not the place for it. If you require feedback, try bringing it up in the Pet Mods Discord. This thread (and Pet Mods Workshop for that matter) is NOT for Solomod submisssion nor discussion.
I have deleted the post I have made on this forum. I'm sorry and shouldn't have posted this in the first place. I'm sorry if asking this might indicate that I'm not sorry, but can you give me feedback on my concept in the Solomods forum? I know this is probably annoying, and I'm sorry for asking if that is true, but I just really need some feedback, because I haven't gotten any from anyone outside of 1 person on my Discord server.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Assist Wars

Concept: This pet mod aims to recreate assist characters from fighting games in a 3v3 pokemon format. To achieve that, each pokemon line will be assigned an "assist move". When a specific pokemon is benched during a battle, its assist move can be used by the pokemons that are on the team. Considering three pokemons will be benched, all pokemons on the team effectively have a total of 7 moveslots. However, this comes with the drawback that assist moves can only be used once per match.

Explanation: This pet mod would be played following a National Dex-based 3v3 format instead of the BSS format. This is done in order to prevent the use of broken mechanics that Game Freak left in the latter. The mod itself is a community-based mod that would be done in the form of weekly slates. You would sub an assist move alongside the pokemon line(s) that would have it. The goal of the mod would be to give assign an assist move to every pokemon that has a viable niche in the National Dex format.

Miscellaneous: To ensure that assist moves wouldn't be too powerful as to make you chose a dead-weight pokemon solely for the move he provides, three different paths of balance are possible:
1- Simply have moves that have a low impact on the game overall but that can have specific uses, like a +1 speed boost or a low-bp coverage move
2- Drawbacks, like low accuracy or recoil damage
3- Conditions, in which case a move could only be used with a specific set-up, like a move that would only work under rain or if the target has more than 1/2 of its health.
All three of these paths would be encouraged as to make a balanced yet interesting metagame. Also yes, this mod would be led by a council.
This has got approval from me.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Looking at smash mods got me thinking, "Huh not a lot of mods do stuff with items", so uhh here's a "pet mod" for items. Also I apologized if this has been done before. Also I'll be honest if this is less of a pet mod and more of an OM, and said OM already exists I apologize in advance for not really knowing about it.

View attachment 291657

Pet Mod Name: Item Factory
Pet Mod Concept: The users submit new items or revamp less viable ones.
Explanation: Anyway here are some rules to follow
  1. If an item is already prevalent in the OU meta it cannot be revamped. Revamped items are more reserved for something like charcoal or the blunder policy rather than say the assault vest or choice scarf.
  2. Berries are fair game for both revamps and additions so go ahead make the almighty lomand berry.
  3. New items should try to not just mimic the same exact effects as currently existing items. For example if you make a black sludge clone that heals only fire types then it's fine, but if you just make leftovers 2 then it's no good.
  4. If an item heals more than 1/16th of the users HP, it has to be consumable. Again this is to prevent someone from making an overpowered healing item.
  5. Try to keep the items balanced. Think of items you'd want to see included rather than items you'd add to utterly destroy the OU meta.
  6. No Mega Stones or Z-Crystals for any slate. There are other mods for that, so please check those out.
  7. Unless specified in the slate, no signature items. IE don't make an item specifically for Dunsparce, if the slate didn't specify it.
  8. If an item got cut from gen 8 or hasn't appeared since like gen 3 it's still fair game for revamps. As long as it's appeared in a main series game it's valid.
  9. TRs, TMs, and HMs are not eligible for revamps or additions.
  10. I don't really know if I have to say this but please don't revamp key items.

Item Name:
Item Effect:
Flavor (optional):

Item Name:
Old Effect:
New Effect:
Flavor (optional):

Miscellaneous: This mod needs to be lead by a council, preferably a council that has experience with in the singles metagame as a whole, and has a good grasp on the "brokeness" of a specific item. Also it would be based around the gen 8 OU meta, rather than the natdex OU meta.

Also here have a spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vF4dhRbQgD1HLjr1UavHTpIT4WQkUr1KZ4QJO5srF0o/edit?usp=sharing
Seems pretty fine by me, approving this.

Pet Mod Name: Uniquemons

Pet Mod Concept: In this meta, each pokemon is given a move/ability/item that is unique to it. A pokemon can receive up to 1 of each. If a pokemon already has a signature ability, it cannot get a new one, and your new ability/move/item must be voted, but if I feel that it is to broken or overpowered, I reserve the right to veto. You can even change up an existing version of a signature ability/move/item. Let me give you an example that I created for my fave Eeveelution, Sylveon:

Name: Ribbon Slam
Pokemon: Sylveon
Type: Fairy
Power: 80
Category: Special (Makes Contact)
Accuracy: 100
PP: 10
Effect: Uses Special Defense in calculation, Body Press counterpart.

Explanation: This is a National Dex Metagame. Each slate will take 5 pokemon from a certain low competitive tier. People will submit for it, and then they will vote for their favorite ones, like most Pet Mods. The tiers will go from ZU to Ubers.

Miscellaneous: The pet mod will have a council, and I would like for it to have a council because I have no idea how to code all of this. If I do get approved, DM me if you would like to be a part of the council.

Last edited:
Pet Mod Name: Neomons
Pet Mod Concept: Just your standard "buff this and that" Pet Mod. Everyone's gotta start somewhere!
Explanation:
Here's some of the fundamental mechanic changes:
Ice now resists Water, Grass, and Fairy
Steel no longer resists Psychic
Toxic will only work if used by a Poison-type Pokemon, it's normal poison with others
Ground now resists Fire
Misty Terrain boosts Fairy-type moves by 1.3x
And many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (read: none yet)
The submission period is 5-7 days(yes, there will be slates), the voting phase 2-4 days, and the discussion period 1-2 days.
Miscellaneous: This will be led by a council, but it might take some time to get another member or two. I'll choose people who I feel are responsible and knowledgeable enough to lead a Pet Mod.

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I already made a submission, that being "Show your Moves", but I deleted it cause I like this idea better.

Image.png

Pet Mod Concept: This mod will make Ubers suited for OU.

Explanation: Ubers will get nerfs that makes them more suited for OU. Those nerfs will mostly be generic ones like stat reductions, but every Uber will get a Buff to their signature move and an ability that fits their theme, so that this mod doesn’t get boring. Legendaries will mostly get stat nerfs, but they can get different nerfs like the other Ubers Dracovish and Darmanitan-G, who will get nerfs, like decreasing the effectiveness of Fishious Rend and Gorilla Tactics.
We would focus on the base forms at first and then make the Mega-, Primal-, Crowned- and other forms at a later date.
This mod will be played in National Dex OU since the list of Ubers is bigger there.

Miscellaneous: This mod would be led by a council, so I would appreciate anyone who would be a part of this mod, if it gets approved. Also, if this gets approved, I will provide a spreadsheet with calculators, so that some people can get a feeling, how the new stats may look like. Feedback would also be highly appreciated.

Last edited:

Magmajudis

Title pending
Pet Mod Name: Legendary Age
Legendary_age.png

Pet Mod concept: This mod would try to create new cover legendaries for the Uber metagame (NatDex Uber, so megas, primale and Z-moves are allowed (I know NatDex doesn't have an Uber, but I mean NatDex AG without things like Rayquaza-Mega etc.).

Explanation: So you know how cover legendaries represent a duality ? Like time and space, life and death or continents and seas ? Well, for every slate, a duality would be announced at the start. There would then be a 3-4 days time to publish a duo for this duality, with a BST indicated at the beggining of the slate. Once time's up there would be 48 hours to vote for the best duo. before going on to a discussion phase, where some adjustments can be made to make the subs more interesting to play. Then, there would be a slate for making the third member of the trio, where fusions can be submitted (how they work would have to be explained). After the trio is complete, there would be a lore slate based on what was said in the original submissions. There would probably be balancing slates from time to time if it gets accepted and coded.

-Dynamax would be banned.
-Custom moves and abilities would be allowed.
-Currently, no moves nor abilities are banned. However, the council can veto a sub if it's not balanced.
-If you make an alternative form, it has to be through an object (they would need to be explained, and by that i mean what they represent in the theme, like Primal-Goundon ans Primal-Kyogre representing the Earth at it's start)
-Subs would have to be balanced. We do not want 53 different Zacians, Calyrex-Shadow or Rayquaza-Mega level Pokemon.
-Subs should stay interesting. This problem is mainly present for offensive mons, where they can just ask themself "but what deals the most damage ?" ans that's all the strategy in involved. This can be dealt with by making the use of status move the best option (by making it have a chance against it's counters i mean, like Spectrier with Sub and Will-O-Wisp, not the best example of an interesting mon, but it has an interesting set) or through an interesting ability for strategy, for example.

Mandatory parts:

Legendary Name
:
Represents:
Stats:
Ability:
Notable Moves
:
Lore (doesn't have to be really complex, will be expanded in the lore slates):
Non-mandatory Parts:

Competitive Role Identification
:
Flavor Description:
Competitive Description:
Sample Sets:
Dex Entries
:

(If there is a custom move/ability, it must be in bold, and must be explained at the bottom of the submission)

Miscellaneous: This mod would be led by a council. Currently, the council is composed of I, ViZar, kakaks and JojoBoss247. I can remove someone of the council if needed.

Edit 1: BIG CHANGES WERE MADE (Thanks a lot to Hematite for his precious advice)

Last edited:
Pet Mod Name: Mega Revolution
Pet Mod Concept: This Pet Mod turns Mega Evolutions into fully functional regular Pokemon.
Explanation: We will be making all Megas into regular Pokemon. Two differing ways will go about this - Split Evolutions and Regular Evolutions. Split evos have a smaller BST limit, and most
importantly, does not render their base forms into NFEs. Slates will be conducted in 3s, with three loosely related mons per slate. Slates last a week, then voting happens.
Miscellaneous: No council as of yet, but I definitely want some help here, so hit me up if its approved and you are interested.
Approved from me.

Break This Team: The Pet Mod
Lots of the official metagame subforms host a Break This Team thread where each week or so, a team will be posted and people will submit 2-Pokemon cores that can take on the entire team (example). That's what this Pet Mod will be, but with a little twist.

It'll go like this: a team will be posted and people can submit Fakemon that can beat the entire team.

Rules:
  • This Pet Mod will be an extension of official metagames, meaning normal Pokemon and the added Fakemon are usable. We'll start with Gen 8 OU, and once we get bored of that we have added a sufficient amount of Fakemon, we can move on to the lower tiers. We can even go back to tiers and break teams from our adjusted meta.​
  • Because you have the liberty to adjust typing, stats, ability, and moves however you'd like, each submitted Fakemon must be able to take on the entire team alone: no prior hazard setup, no status absorbers, no slow pivots, nothing.​
  • You can (and are encouraged to) add however many abilities and moves you'd like, but your submission must have at least one set that can beat the team. It doesn't even have to be a viable set (so something like Dragon Dance/Safeguard/Close Combat/Freeze-Dry would be fine).​
  • Keep the power level around whatever tier the team is from. Try to leave weaknesses in your submissions so that they can be balanced.​
  • No custom elements yet. We'll have slates for those.​
  • In addition to your submission, you must also prove your submission beats the team using calcs and other forms of reasoning. For damage rolls 90% or above chance to KO counts as KO, for flexibility with stats.​
Moves
  • Bolt Beak​
  • Fishous Rend​
  • Geomancy​
  • Spore​
Abilities
  • Wonder Guard
  • Pure / Huge Power
  • Protean / Libero
  • Moody
  • Water Bubble
  • Illusion
  • Impostor
  • Gorilla Tactics
It is ultimately up to the council to determine what is broken or not. Your submission may be rejected even if it uses nothing on this list.
Teams:
  • Teams can come from anywhere; they can be sample teams, teams from team dumps, or your very own teams!
  • If you would like to submit a team to break, feel free to DM me a PokePaste and it'll be included eventually (first come, first serve). Just make sure the team is well-tested.
  • You can submit teams with our added Fakemon, but I would recommend doing that later when we can playtest the new Fakemon.
Voting:
  • You may vote for up to 3 submission, unordered.
  • The 2-3 submission with the most votes will be added to the metagame.
  • To incentivize balance, the two Fakemon with the lowest BST and most "usually useless moves" will receive one bonus vote (Don't do anything crazy like base 1 SpAtk though).
Council
Just me right now. If this gets approved, DM me if you're interested in being on council (have some experience in competitive ig lol).

undefined
Approving this too, curious to see what kinds of mons this creates.

I like some other mod ideas here, but I don't want to release them all into the wild at once. Don't be disheartened if your idea didn't get approved. I see a lot of ideas by newer posters here, so I hope you'll stick around, participate in the current mods some more, and workshop your ideas in the workshop thread.

New Meta

Do you sometimes wish that a new Pokemon can check that annoying Heatran that keeps on trapping you? Do you wish that you can check that Latias that hits you like you're a ant in UU? Then New Meta is just for you! In this metagame, we will create 3-8 Pokemon for every tier in the metagame!
Rules
This Mod will be an extension of the official metagame, meaning that Pokemon that already exist will be usable, and the Fakemon the community make as well. But there's always as twist to Pet Mods, and the twist is your Fakemon must be able to check up to 4 Pokemon in the tier, including a mandatory group of 2 Pokemon, (Mainly Top-Tier threats) and your Fakemon must check at least one Pokemon in the group. We will also do custom elements. For each slate we will add 3-8 Fakemon to each tier (Look at the message above), and after we are done in a tier, we'll just move down tiers, and once we hit ZU, we go right back up. We will also do LC and NFE as well.

Fakemon Rules
Just remember, all Clauses for each tier apply, and Smogon-wide clauses apply, too.
These BST stat limits are based on the power levels of the tiers.
Limit for Ubers: 700
Limit for OU = 600
Limit for UU = 580
Limit for RU = 550
Limit for NU = 530
Limit for PU = 500
Limit for ZU = 485
Limit for NFE = 445
Limit for LC = 380

The following Abilities are banned:
- Arena Trap
- Shadow Tag
- Imposter
- Moody
- Illusion
- Wonder Guard

The following Moves are banned:
- Bolt Beak
- Fishious Rend
- Geomancy
- Baton Pass
- Spore (Can only be used by Grass types)

Forms
If you wish to create a Pokemon form, you may add up to +50 to it's BST, and to make it balanced, you must at least subtract up to 15 points from your stats.
Abilities
If you want to make a ability, don't make an ability that is an improved version of a existing ability. You can do sidegrades of existing abilities, though. (Like that Serene Grace doubles the effects of moves, you can do a Fire-type version of it.) Also, your ability must not summon a new field effects.
Items
The item must be a signature item to the Pokemon you create, meaning it only works for the Pokemon the item is designed for.
Moves
Your move can do anything, like hit a Pokemon that is immune to a type of move, but it must be under 100 base power, and it's secondary effect must have below a 30% to activate.

Those are all of the rules! Also, please don't go the maximum stat limit for a tier for all of your submissions. Also, keep the power level on your Pokemon on the same power level as the tier the slate is focusing on. Don't create a new Calyrex-S or a new Magearna.
You can also submit up to 6 Pokemon.

Now, a submission template for you:
(You may add sprites or art for your Fakemon.)
Pokemon Name:
Pokemon It Checks:
Height:
Weight:
[Here for Grass Knot damage]
Typing:
Abilities:
Base Stats:
Movepool:

Physical.png
:
Special.png
:
Status.png
:
Sets:
Description:
[Talk about your Fakemon and how it checks the Pokemon you chose to.]
(If you have a custom element, put this * symbol next to it, and explain it at in a spoiler.)

Miscellaneous
  • The council will be me, ViZar, and kakaks. If you want to join, just PM me. (You must have some competitive experience. We would possibly need a coder.)
  • We will be able to ban Fakemon from tiers, if we playtest them and find out that they're broken.
Alright, that concludes my improved submission! I hope you guys like it better than before! Feedback would also be very appreciated. Have a good day!
Mods
I am the Impostor

ViZar

kakaks

Edit: Forgot to ban Huge Power / Pure Power and Protean / Libero, did it.

Last edited:
New Meta
Do you like to make Fakemon? Don't wanna participate in CAP because of the chaos? Well, welcome to New Meta! In this Pet Mod, we will make Fakemon for every single tier in the metagame.
Rules
This Mod will be an extension of the official metagame, meaning that Pokemon that already exist will be usable, and the Fakemon as well. The first slate will start off in Generation 8 OverUsed. But here's the twist, your Fakemon must be able to check up to 4 Pokemon in the tier the slate is focusing on. For each slate we will add 5-10 Fakemon to each tier. After we are done in OU, we'll just move down tiers, and once we hit ZU, we go right back up. (This includes LC and NFE.)

Next, the rules for creating a Fakemon. I have a whole list of rules for them.
Just remember, all Clauses for each tier apply, and Smogon-wide clauses apply, too.
Firstly, The BST depends on what tier the current slate is in. For example, the BST limit for OU is 600, since that's the highest BST of all the Pokemon in the tier.
Limit for OU = 600
Limit for UU = 580
Limit for RU = 560
Limit for NU = 520
Limit for PU = 490
Limit for ZU = 470
Limit for NFE = 430
Limit for LC = 380
Limit for Uber = 700
And that's the only rule. Also, please make it balanced. No, seriously, make it balanced.

The following Abilities are banned:
Arena Trap
Shadow Tag
Imposter
Moody
Illusion
Wonder Guard

The following Moves are banned:
Bolt Beak
Fishious Rend
Geomancy
Baton Pass
Spore (Can only be used by Grass types)

Those are all of the rules!

You can also submit up to 1-5 Fakemon.

Now, A submission template:
(You may add sprites or art for your Fakemon.)
Pokemon Name:
Height:
Weight:
[Here for Grass Knot Damage]
Typing:
Abilities:
Base Stats:
Learnset/Movepool:
[Insert Entire Learnset, or just some good moves from it's movepool]
Description: [Talk about your Fakemon and why people should vote for it, also, the Pokemon that it checks.]
Sets:

Miscellaneous
  • The council will be just me. If you want to join, just PM me. (You must have some competitive experience. We would possibly need a coder.)
  • The council will be able to ban Fakemon from a tier, and veto a Fakemon that is too strong.
Alright, that concludes my submission! I hope you like it, and possibly approve it!
Mods
I am the Impostor :victini:
ViZar :swampert:
kakaks :necrozma:
I don't mean to be rude, but I think your previous idea (RegiMons) was rejected because they wanted you to get used to the community more/not unleash a bunch of new ideas. I don't think it meant submit a new one. You should get used to the community more before you make a new sub, not immediately try again. But that is just my take.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
I don't mean to be rude, but I think your previous idea (RegiMons) was rejected because they wanted you to get used to the community more/not unleash a bunch of new ideas. I don't think it meant submit a new one. You should get used to the community more before you make a new sub, not immediately try again. But that is just my take.
While this is true, in the future please refrain from replying to others on this thread, as it is not meant for discussion between users but rather a submission format for Pet Mods

On another importabt note, The Pet Mods Moderation Team has decided to close submissions for a while. This is simply due to the high influx of newer Pet Mods alongside the huge ammount of already-existing Pet Mods creating a very big list of currently-open Pet Mods, and we would like to not overdo things. Submissions will be re-opened in the future, much like it happened the first time they were put on hold. In the meantime, get around the forum on our current Pet Mods! I am sure the experiences will allow everyone to be better at leading a Pet Mod as well as possibly come up with new concepts on their own.

I accidentally posted this on the workshop instead, but...
Item Swap: The goal of this mod is to make every item a pokemon, and every pokemon an item, based of of pokemon that would hold it, and make Pokemon items.
Example:
Item being converted: Focus Sash
Ability: Sturdy
Stats: 30/110/40/110/40/130
Type: Electric/Rock
Description: Fast sweeper that requires wallbreaking support, but can sweep freely without walls.

Pokemon Being Converted: Appletun
Use: If hit with a status move, blocks the status move, and recovers 1/4 health. (Berry)

Itemized: I've subbed this alot, but the plan is to give every pokemon a signature item, like Light Ball or Thick Club.
Example:
Item Name: Splashing Scale
Pokemon: Magikarp
Use: The first move in the opponent's moveslots is coverted to splash.
Description: A joke item for a joke pokemon.
Dude, subs aren't open. I think you should save this. The first idea you have is good though.

While this is true, in the future please refrain from replying to others on this thread, as it is not meant for discussion between users but rather a submission format for Pet Mods

On another importabt note, The Pet Mods Moderation Team has decided to close submissions for a while. This is simply due to the high influx of newer Pet Mods alongside the huge ammount of already-existing Pet Mods creating a very big list of currently-open Pet Mods, and we would like to not overdo things. Submissions will be re-opened in the future, much like it happened the first time they were put on hold. In the meantime, get around the forum on our current Pet Mods! I am sure the experiences will allow everyone to be better at leading a Pet Mod as well as possibly come up with new concepts on their own.
It's been two months. Is the thread open yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)