Past Generation Analyses: Reservation Index v2

The GSC QC team has completed its annual review and the reservation list has been updated as a result. While many of the analyses written by Jorgen circa 2012 have a lot of great insights and good writing, there are aspects of each analysis that no longer accurately reflect the present day state of the metagame. We ask that players with plenty of GSC experience take these analyses on, as many of these Pokemon are very important in the metagame. Feel free to request permission to write any of the analyses on the list and we will aim to get back to your promptly with our decision re: approval.

Reserving Dpp Azelf (imma try to crank out some more updated dpp analyses) (also taking Dpp Breloom too) (gonna take dpp celebi as well)

I'll get to Rotom-A, Skarm, Dragonite, and Gyarados in the coming weeks (then i'm gonna take a break)

Last edited:

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
Hello, everyone! I have great news for those of you interested in USUM OU: our first official slate is live! We have 8 options available for budding writers, with respective priority. We ask that you only reserve these Pokemon if you are familiar with how they play and are familiar with the sets themselves. If necessary, we will provide sets.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me and let me know. Have at it!

Clementine

Done and dusted
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
SMOU Camerupt Mega

(SM OU Kommo-o)

we'll free camel some day but that day is not today, better luck next time
kommo's fine tho - ausma

Last edited by a moderator:

vapicuno

你的价值比自己想象中的所有还要低。我却早已解脱,享受幸福
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
adv venasaur
can you pm through forums or dm through discord (you can find me on the past gens cnc server) a rough sketch of your analysis (point form to save time) so that we are sure that you're able to write this? we don't really have a sense of how experienced you are in adv so we'd like to be sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)