Tournament Partners in Crime Kick-Off Tour! (Won by YoBuddy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuki

Huh? Me? Not this time...
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Given that all the games have been completed, and I'm generally asleep by the usual deadline, I'm putting this one up now.

Time for the Semi-Finals!

Chrome8  vs  YoBuddy
Eeveeto  vs  Borghi

Deadline for this round is Sunday 2nd October at 11:59pm-4. Replays are required, make sure to schedule on your opponent's Smogon wall via VMs in order to easier settle any potential act disputes

Last edited:

yuki

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
And then there were 2!

Massive congratulations to our 2 finalists for making it this far, and good luck to you both.

Eeveeto vs YoBuddy

You two have until Sunday 9th October at 11:59pm-4 officially, but this is finals so I'm not going to be super harsh on you if you need an extension. Replays required as usual, may the best player win.

Won in 3 vs Eeveeto, ggs.

G1: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8partnersincrime-1680674715-33su3kbu1gvln1cmj9ie1d8ys0avm3opw
G2: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8partnersincrime-1680682167-o28jmcdfd17awsv1ea7hyy499o51pq4pw
G3: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8partnersincrime-1680686749-7zhlk7jxsvjm0lta9k41lt3vpnsqvo5pw

This meta is really cool, it's so interesting in the teambuilder and has heaps of neat interactions in battle, definitely the most fun I've had playing mons in a long time. Also massive respect to Eeveeto's heat teams throughout the tour.

yuki

Congratulations YoBuddy for winning it all.

I have really enjoyed seeing everything you lot have come up with. There were so many cool ideas that I don't think I could have possibly come up with, and it's been super fun watching all of the Pokemon used here so far. This is likely going to be our only tour in Gen 8 unfortunately, just down to the timing of the upcoming launch of Scarlet/Violet. But we will be back, and hopefully we'll be able to run more tours in the future. Looking forward to welcoming the new generation with you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)