Page 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
You crawl for what feels like an eternity, or perhaps, just five minutes. Eventually the mote of brightness expands, and you find yourself at a thick tarp of some kind. With nowhere to go but forward, you tear through the tarp - to find yourself in a lavish movie theatre. Signs and balloons everywhere have PAGE 5 written across them, yet something strikes you as odd.

Namely...everything appears unused. The seats are still folded, the drinks are poured, the buffet is set - but nobody seems to be here to partake of them.

What’s more, this place appears to be a lavishly appointed duplicate of the theater you left. Could this be where you wished to go? Is Page 5 this close?

A: Try some bubbly and whatever those hore-durvs are
B: Hide and wait for someone to show up
C: Exit the theater
D: he’s closer to it
Well I just got up and now I want some breakfast. A: Try some bubbly and whatever those hore-durvs are

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Well I just got up and now I want some breakfast. A: Try some bubbly and whatever those hore-durvs are
You approach the refreshments table, and start to sample some of the little sandwiches and fancy drinks. You're probably too young to legally drink the alcohol, but who's going to stop you?

Security Guard said:
Hey! You! Those aren't for you!
A security guard twice as tall as you kicks open a door; it seems he was waiting and ready to pounce for anyone who stumbled into the room.

Security Guard said:
These aren't for you; they're for Page 5 guests only! And even then, they're not allowed to be touched!
This security guard doesn't seem to make any sense, but he quickly swats the sandwich from your hand, picks it up off the ground, and throws it away. He gives you a stern glare, which seems to advise you to put the champagne glass back.

A: Slowly put the drink on the table and raise your hands in surrender just as slowly
B: Flash your hard-earned ticket to the security guard
C: Make a break for it, drink in hand
D: i wonder what he will say, hm
E: Other

shadowpea

is a Tiering Contributor
You approach the refreshments table, and start to sample some of the little sandwiches and fancy drinks. You're probably too young to legally drink the alcohol, but who's going to stop you?

A security guard twice as tall as you kicks open a door; it seems he was waiting and ready to pounce for anyone who stumbled into the room.

This security guard doesn't seem to make any sense, but he quickly swats the sandwich from your hand, picks it up off the ground, and throws it away. He gives you a stern glare, which seems to advise you to put the champagne glass back.

A: Slowly put the drink on the table and raise your hands in surrender just as slowly
C: Make a break for it, drink in hand
D: i wonder what he will say, hm

Edit: hold up, the situation just changed. I see a pair of red eyes on the security guard. I pull off the security guard's face and finds...

1612366000143.png

Last edited:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy

Edit: hold up, the situation just changed. I see a pair of red eyes on the security guard. I pull off the security guard's face and finds...

View attachment 313073
As you flash your ticket, you notice a familiar face...beneath the face of the guard is wearing? You pull it off, and see what appears to be a Jynx with glowing red eyes...eyes that pierce your very core.

Security Guard(?) said:
You shouldn't have done that. Now we're going to keep counting down. Five...
Your Rotom suddenly flees into its Poke Ball. This seems to be a fear all too familiar - at least to it.

The guard's purple face and fat lips keep repeating,
SecuriJynx Guard??? said:
Five... Five... Five... FIVE.
You're transfixed as he does so, compelled to freeze by a force you don't understand. But as he says his fifth five, his mouth seems to unhinge from its neck, and the bottom jaw falls all the way to the ground.

Unseen Voice said:
If you wish to partake of the forbidden meal, then we shall partake of you...
The security guard's mouth slowly moves towards you to swallow you whole, and you feel you can move again.

A: Run out the entrance
B: Run to the hole you came from
C: Let the Jynx-ish abomination swallow you whole
D: death approaches, traveler, hm, no i think he can make it

shadowpea

is a Tiering Contributor
As you flash your ticket, you notice a familiar face...beneath the face of the guard is wearing? You pull it off, and see what appears to be a Jynx with glowing red eyes...eyes that pierce your very core.

Your Rotom suddenly flees into its Poke Ball. This seems to be a fear all too familiar - at least to it.

You're transfixed as he does so, compelled to freeze by a force you don't understand. But as he says his fifth five, his mouth seems to unhinge from its neck, and the bottom jaw falls all the way to the ground.

The security guard's mouth slowly moves towards you to swallow you whole, and you feel you can move again.

Heh, nice. I'm going to be an idiot and C: Let the Jynx-ish abomination swallow you whole

We are T-minus 8 posts from the debut of Page 5 and, as one of the few people lucky enough to be among its early reviewers (“WONDERFUL” - San Tomas), I thought that it would be a good idea to bat away some rumors:

1. Page 5 will be infinitely delayed.
This rumor is patently false. As an early reviewer (“WONDERFUL” - San Tomas), I have received early access to Page 5. Seeing as how this would be impossible were the project to be delayed infinitely, you may rest assured that it is false.

2. Page 5 will be a let-down.
Again, this rumor has nothing to it. As someone coming into the project with high expectations, gaining early access really helped me to understand the scope and depth of this posting project. On the back of my early review (“WONDERFUL” - San Tomas), feel free to cast this doubt aside.

3. Page 5 will be so good that it will inflate the posting economy of Smogoff and discourage future posting.
A worthy concern, many have questioned whether such an ambitious and highly anticipated posting project from az won’t cause massive reverberations in the Smogoff posting economy. As an ECON minor and an early reviewer (“WONDERFUL” - San Tomas), I can calm the market by saying that this project will open new avenues of posting innovation and development not previously present in the Smogoff posting economy; therefore, it will serve to encourage, rather than discourage, future posts and posting.

I eagerly anticipate the release of this wonderful project!
i am scared of page five
THANK YOU

honestyl either ab d or e. anything but c.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
Heh, nice. I'm going to be an idiot and C: Let the Jynx-ish abomination swallow you whole
You eagerly jump into the gaping hole, anxious to move forward.

As you cross the threshold of the Jynx's lips, you find yourself on her tongue. It stretches into the darkness of the creature's gut for miles and miles.

But as you examine the surface, it's not as fleshy and wet as you expected - in fact, it's a red carpet. As soon as you come to this realization, lights flash around you. You're blinded by the brightness of it all - but as your eyes adjust, you find you've been transported again. Before you can get your bearings, you hear:

distant said:
o̶̰̥̓͌ó̵̖̰́h̶̙͠,̷̤͒̀͜ ̸̜̺́ţ̷̹̓ḛ̸̒͝ͅe̴̟͌ḩ̵̍͠e̶̮͛é̸̠,̵̨͖͌͠ ̴͍̈͜i̷̓̈͜ṯ̵̏ ̷͉̓s̷͎̥͊e̴͈͋e̷̞͎͊͂m̵̻̐̌͜s̴̻̒̓ ̷̤̪͂̕t̸̡͆h̵̢̜̊é̴̦͇̔ ̸̬͋ó̵̙͜ṗ̸̧̬p̷̟͊ȍ̶͙͜r̷̤̩̊̓t̴̛͖̖͒u̶̧̫̎n̵̻̳̏ĭ̷͚̈́t̶̳͆̉y̸̭͚̾ ̵͓̊͝t̶̳̱̑͆õ̷̩͙͊ ̴̨̭͊b̶̯͓̆̑e̴̝̪͌̀ ̵̘̀̍a̷͔̦͘ ̵̨͕͊p̵̰̿̅ä̸̙̜́r̶̺̥̃ṭ̷̠̓̋ ̷̜̄̿o̸̗͋f̴̠̠͝ ̷̦͖͊͐t̸̖͎̎͘ḧ̷̫́ī̷̛̻̳ș̸̅ ̵͓͕͒o̷̩͓̔c̶̝̐̕c̸̟̣̍͋ä̶̰̳́s̴̯̓͝i̷̞̭̒̚o̷͕͗̚n̵͔̈ͅ ̶̡͓̿i̴͚̾ś̶͇̥ ̴̘̃j̷̭̈́̒͜u̵̗̓ŝ̷͚̪t̵͇̪͒ ̶̙͖͂t̴̝͋͗o̸̧̮̓ȏ̷̝͈́ ̵̟́͝t̴̡̮̔ĕ̷͈̘̐m̸̦̒p̸̹̭͗ṫ̶̗͗i̴͍̝͗n̶̤̝͒g̴̙̔ ̸͓̇͘f̷̘̫̏o̵̖̍r̷͙͒͛ ̷̦̋̿s̴͕͒̌ó̷̖̺m̸̻̀͋e̸͑͜ ̸̣͖̋̓f̵͕́̚ö̴̭́͘l̵̨̕k̸̮̗͐s̴̱̃́ͅ ̶͓͂t̷̒ͅo̴͎͗ ̵̘͗͜p̶̪͜͠a̵̫̟͑̓ŝ̴̜̤s̶̘̓ ̸͇̂ȕ̴̧͎ṕ̴̧̳̔!̷̞̗̏
̷̨̆ͅ
̴̬̜̒̎b̶̲͐̇ŭ̵̡͇͑t̵͎͌͝ ̶͍͈͛͆ī̴̜'̷̱̔͑m̸̢͂ ̵͍͍̎ḁ̶̆̈́f̶̦̀̑r̶͇̃͠ḁ̶̘̓̍í̸͈̕d̶̦͇̅͂ ̶͈͆͝ͅî̵̬t̷̞̽'̷͔̇s̷͇̟̎ ̸̬̽g̷̀͜͠ö̶͕̦́ĺ̵͈̎d̸͎̖̂̉e̵̗̗͑ņ̴̫͌ ̷̤̀͝t̴̤̼͑i̵̡̪̒c̴̙̳̿k̵͖͙͆͊ȇ̴̡͕t̴͔͌-̸͉͂h̷̻̽ò̶̗̓ͅl̷̮̣̆̾d̶̯́e̷͉̯͐̚r̴̳͂s̴̛̲͖ ̴̞͐o̶̱̯̎n̷̜͝ļ̵͋̓ͅy̷̦͒̓ ̷̤̺͂̚f̵̨͎͝ȍ̵̺̠r̸̛̟͇͒ ̴̣̭̈́̉t̴͈̂h̵̺̊͋i̵͔̜͐̄s̷̺͠ ̵̛̟͔̿p̷̛̹̯̈r̵͚͌̓e̴̫̪͂͝m̷̱̅̿i̷̜͉̿͠è̷̮͉r̷͍͕̽͘ē̵̱,̷̮͓̔͝ ̴͔̻̓f̵͇̀͐o̶̭͔͝ĺ̷͖̜k̴̦̃̆s̸̱̩̾!̸͍͐̕
̵̨͆̓
̸͇͘͜g̷̛͙o̸̭͌l̶̮̈́̒d̷̪̒̌ẻ̵̜n̴̫͒ ̶̼̈́̾t̵̲̪͊ì̴̳̬c̶̼̏k̷̟͚̋e̶̛̠̮t̷̫͇̆-̷̺́̆h̴̙͖̔̽o̴̼̍̈́l̷̛̖d̷̻̽͜é̴̥̍ŗ̵̛̑ș̸̐́ ̴̣̭̒͆ȯ̸͎̫̏ņ̸͕͋́l̴̞̓ŷ̶̛̥̬!̷̛̩̓

ĝ̵̨̣̻͚͉͈̲̓̍ő̴̢̘̻͚͉̰͙̏̍͜ĺ̴̯͎̌̍̆͗̌̉̚d̸̬̠̗̟͎̽̾̄́́̊͜ę̶͉̬̩̥̱̲̓͌̃͂͋́́͝n̸͍̩͉̾̒̎͋͒̿͐ ̶̡͉̮̎̉̿͌̕͝t̵̝̍͗̂̽͘͝i̵̧̻͎̰̦̟̜̓̒̾̏̇̕c̷̩͖̣͉̺͇̋̂̀̐̎͊k̵̡̛̯͔̟͖̤͂̉̉̏e̷̦͇̗̗̦̘̜̘͑͂͌͗̾̈̑t̷̛͓̥̰̬͉̓̂͂͝͝ͅ-̶̟̫̓̊̈́ḩ̶͓̜͈͋̔̌͝ͅö̷̪̻̦͓̗̮́̈́͊͒l̵̡͖̬̎̍̍̈́̓̑̏d̸̫̔̎e̷͙̒̉̄̕r̶̲̮̝̹̺͉̘̈́͐s̵̢͈̲̤͇̞̹͍̿̔̄͛ ̴̪̠͚̮̹̜͈̤́̌̈́o̸̠̭̘̾ň̴̨̦̰͇̜̤̳̿̉͌͆͊l̸̢̙͎̜͍̖̘̲̉y̴̦̻̆̊͌̅͑!̸̹̟͍̉̀̓͛
̶̺͆̍̆͌̚g̵̡̧͙̘̳̜̦̎o̶͉̪͙̲͚̩̽l̶̦͍̳̱̦̓̔d̵͇̘̼͓̜̞̗͓̅͑̐̅̏͝ȇ̴̪̞̝̊̓̈́͋̃͑͠ń̸͓̠̣̫̘ ̸̳̻̈̂̌̌t̷̟̱̱̱̱͎̫͋͆̾̊̾̀i̶̼̖̇̌̄͝͠c̶͚͂́̓̏ķ̵̙̼̼̮̖̱̒͌̈e̷̳͈͙̖̠̣̘̲̓̈́͆̅t̷̡͍͓̟̫͋̃̃͆-̷̼̰̺̲̟͓̹͒h̶̨̟̲͚̾̽o̵̬̐͒̿͆́́͠l̶̡̛̪̼̯̟̻͓̃̅̄͛̀̓̕d̶̟̟̪͕̦̔̉̀̄̓̅ę̶͕̤̭͇̾̇̈́͛̋͝ͅr̷̡͙̻̠͙̟̅͗͜͝s̶̰̘̩̞̽̇͊̚͝ ̶̼̮̹̮͕̠̩̰͗͊̅o̵̼͚̫̍͒̀̀ṉ̶̛̳̟̠̳̩͔͇͐̈̓̿̏̐l̶̡̙̰̪̘̓̐͋́̒̏̈́̈́ȳ̵̨̩̯͖̩̤̳̮̈̇͒͌̋!̷̰̋͂͂̉̉͛̇
̷̛̹̣̝̻͚͓͐̋͐̚͘͝͝g̵͈̿̐o̴̢̜͉̻̯̘͗l̶̩̙̠̈͗̔̒̕d̵̖͚̺̦͎̳̈́ê̷̛͚͎̜͕ͅņ̷̥̙̮̪͔̪͉̀̒͒͋ ̴̛̫̜̗̲̼̜̈́̄̀t̴̲̞̟̍ȉ̶̢̩͎̗̮̰͖̅̓͝͝͠ċ̶̨̠͈̙̆̑̂̏͌̋̚ķ̶̨̮̘̖̠͕̮̆́͂̿̎̀͠ȇ̶͕͓̺̞̝̲̩̣̽̀̚̚t̸̹̰̖͈̹̹̰͗-̷̼̣͝h̸̥̦̟͕̣͖̤̅͜ô̴̠̎͐̎̐͝l̸͎͍̥̹̓̉̂d̶̢̰̖̮̪̗̓̿ę̵̯̲͚̲͕̿̀̆̕ͅr̷̢̮̹̠̗̥͇̄̈́̏͗͑̃͂s̴͚̥͈̔ ̴̗̒͛̑̋̃͘ǫ̷̨̦͎͔̮̋̾̋̒́̓͝͠ͅn̶͕̤̱̻̫̈̈̏͗ḷ̶̡̻̰̭̑͗͂͝y̷̻̻̜̫̎͠!̸̛͚̦̣͊̆̆
̸̡̤̫͙̅̐̉͜ǵ̶̡̛̱͉̜͎͉̓̈́̈́̅͘͜͝ȏ̶̱̤̭͈̤͘ļ̴͔͙̳̻̗̣̉̌̒̑͊͑͘͝d̴̗̜̝͖͈͖͋̑̊͋͛̀̚ȩ̵̪̱̳̠͉̗̱͋̔̚͘ň̷̡̤̀͗̈̄̈͠ ̵͓̮̯̺̺̼̲͂̐̈́ͅt̸̳̤̥̓̇̒̍͂̕͝ͅͅî̴̹̂́c̷̢͍̺̱̩͂̊̀̔͒̀̾͝k̷̡͓͖̻͉̦̒́͜e̴̪͚͙͒t̴̢̧͚̗̙͉́̒̋̊̈̅-̷̩̥̲̦͙̮͉̊̑͋͝h̸̨͚̘̻͚̔̽̋͒̃͐̿̌ô̶͈͈͉̲̜̲͎͓͗̿̐͌͒͊̚l̶̼̲̬̮̤͎̜̈̇̃̈́͌̒͌͜d̶̢͖̰̜̀͗̈́̈͌̉͝ẽ̶̠̦͍̈́̈́̿̀͒̃̐r̸̨̙͕̯̻̳̫͛͗̽s̸̨͚̤̀͐͛̐͑ ̵̧̛̺͓͙͌̊̊͘͘o̸̤͕͇͎̒̽͂̄̒ͅn̵̪͆̓͋́l̷͎̋̉͌̅̈́͋́ŷ̷̤̲̣͍!̴̣̀̑
̴̛̫̼̝̂ͅg̸̢̻̜͋͂̀͐͐̃͐̚o̷͍̪͕͎͎͐̌̈́́͝l̷͕͔̜̼͚̼̳̚d̸̹̈́͌́̔̀̓̓̚e̶͖̻͎̺̺̊͌͐͋͠n̷̜̘͓̫͌̋̈́̉́̃̚ ̴̬͓̈͂ţ̵̱̣͛̀̐͋̑̑̑͜͝ḯ̸̗͙̤̱̔͊̀c̶͇͓͓̟̱̼͍̽̍ͅk̶̨̹̻͕̬̲̄̂̈́̓e̷͎͌̍͂̇͋͌͝͠t̷̢̡͓̦͔̠͗̂͗͛͋͝-̵̩̩̩͈̐̒̄ĥ̴̢̻̲̦̬̝̀̋̈̕͜͝o̶̯̘̫̩̱̺̣̓̂̇́͠͝ľ̶̛̙̫̠͔͑ḏ̴͎̼̰̪̱͋̈́̚̚̕e̸̙̔͐r̷̡̧̞̤͎̣̩̖̈́̇s̴̼̩̽̽̄̒͐ ̷̨̗̬̻̘̱̬͐́̂̋̍͝o̸̱͉̎͌̄͜n̵̢̜͈͕̱̾̇͊̈́͛̉ͅḻ̵̥͙̹͍̲̦̅͌̐͒y̶͖͊̇̚̕!̶̧̼̥̃͗́̈͘͘͝͝
̶͕͖̘̼̓̊͌͠g̴̞̹̼̟̗̤̻͗̏͂́̃̕ǒ̸̢̰̼̱̤̖̙̔̕l̴͖̣͓͍̭͈̟̀̿̐d̷̝͎̳͔̦̘̻͐̌̓̎e̴̫͎͈̯͍͈̙͌̔̆̆̀͌̽n̴̢͚̠͔̤̘̬̺̉̃̾̂̈́ ̴̡͔͈̬̼͙͎̯͐̋͘͝t̸̝̃̀̎̌͒̕̕͝i̶͍̰̠̓̋̏̌͊͒̆̕c̵̢̰͉̺͙̐̚k̷̙͙̺̊̓̑̎̅̕e̸̘͓̥͌̐̌̇ͅt̸̖̘̜̪͌̇̊̇͒͑͠-̷̤̪͉̭͗ḩ̸̼̿̈́̍̅o̶̡͊̆͊͛̂̆̽ĺ̷̟d̶̡͔͊̇e̸̯͓̝͐̐͂̍́r̷͙̤͛̓̋̓͋̊͠s̵̡̨̛̮͎̱͓̀̐͂̾̓ ̷̰̳͔̟̖̳̯̞͛̃̆̾͛̌͂o̴̠̱̤̐͘͜͠n̶̢̥͙̈́̇̏̚͝l̴̠͂̽y̴̡̳̬̞̹̮̱̋͌̀̃͌͜͝͝͠!̵̨͇̣̰̼̺̻̯̈́̊̓̄̑͘
̸̩̆͂̈́̅̈͘͝g̶̦̍̆̔̑̋̌̏ǒ̴̹̖l̵̪̙͚̞̼̫̽͗̇̑̀̕͜͝d̶̥̥̞̳̗͆̍̇̀͐͑̅͒ͅĕ̵͔̲͓̯̻͍n̴̢̛̛̦͎͉͈͙͍͕͊̏̎̓͝ ̴̙͕̂t̷̡͖̣̖̖̾̆i̴̛͕̜̬̞͂͛̚ͅċ̴̢̹̜̳̫̆͑͐͑͠ͅk̶̳̟͎̞̀̈́̿̋͗͂̇͝è̷̢͔͙͔̦̳̓̈̿̈́͒͒͜t̵̩̟̣͆́̎̌̋͝͠-̷̧͇̭̘̲̆h̴̨̨̛̟̣̜̠͌̏o̶͙͇̘͋͋̆͘ḻ̷͖͎͉̈́̆͋̈͐͒̕͝d̵͈̬͎̭̍́̿́͆̍͘ͅe̴̡̨͓͖͕̹̭̦̾͑̽͐̈͒ṛ̴̿̂s̶̥̯̙̮̞͇͛̓̉͛ ̵͖̃͂̀͘̕̕o̷̫̽̄̿͂͛̓͝n̴̞̫̔l̷̪̿ỵ̷̡͓̠̳̠̙̀!̶̥̳̯̞͎͗̉̊̎̆̌̀
̷̨̛̲̫̬̫̠̤͐́͗͆̐͜g̸̣̊̀͜͜ó̶̮͔̭̲̘̺͖̘͗̋͊͑l̵̢̹͍͍̠͓̖̼̓̎̀̈́̈́̕d̵̛̤̪̯͉̥̗̩e̶̮̎̀͗̅n̷̰̖̺͖̰̯̖͗̅͆͜ ̷̙̞̭̖̟̫͌̀̇̚t̶̢̡̪̩͚͉̞̺̾́̈́͑̚į̸̭̥̫̮̤̇̋̀͌̎̈c̵̞̽̚k̷̗̭̯͉͎͍̃̄̈̌͊͛͐͘e̴̱̘̠̹̩̞͆̅̽t̴̢͖̟̹̱̱̪̒̀͝ͅ-̶̫̪̳̹͚͎̑̆͋͗̆h̸̖̤̯̫̬̪̫͕̅̓́ơ̷̦̳̿͋́̆̔̇̈ļ̸͖̲̟̯̆̾̅̄̕͘̕͝d̵̡͕̗̘̠̠̍͋ͅę̶̨͓̤̱͙̙̊̋̍͆͆͂̿r̸̡̺̣̲̈͐͐̋́̃͘͝ͅs̵̤̠̞͉̯̎̀̓͠ ̶̼͕̳͓͕̗͐͜ȏ̵̰̯̲̫͙̒̏̔͐͋͘n̷̗͐̎̍̃̽̄ľ̶̨̨̥̯̻͉͚̰ỵ̶̧̪̥͓̀͒!̷̧̹̙̟͖̘̹̉̾̆̒̓͗̕
̴̼̙͙̀̏͂͆͗g̷̢̧̰͕͈̳͇͂o̸̩̣̥̣̪̼̩͆̀̎̈́̈́̀̎͝l̷̜̆̈́̓̄̿̕̕͜d̷̛̪͇̀ͅḙ̴̈͘͠n̶͔̱͊̄̃͊̌͝ ̶̧͎͎̩̝̜̂t̷̰̱͐ì̸̯̣̪̗̂̆͗̆̔̈́̚c̸̨̨͓͉̬̦̄̾̈́̈́͘͜͝͝k̸̘̤̎̍̄͆̆͜͜͜ĕ̸͍̭̀̿̿͝t̵̝̟̦̒͗͊-̴̠̩̫̫̹̬͙̀̍͗̾͗̔̀h̷͎͙̝͘ǫ̷̢͓͎͉̐͒̒͂l̵̡͉̊̉d̶̛̛̯̽̑̃̈̚͠e̶̜̱̠̪͕̔̒̅͜r̶̨͚̳̪̈́̉͝s̸̯̘̯͉̖͌ͅ ̸͇̪̬͎̏̌͗͒̐̏͗̍ò̴͎̦̯̪͚̭̦͔̾̆̉̏̀̊n̵̻͎̠̒̇͠l̶̡͍͚̠̹͓͛͌́̎̔̿͜͝y̷͈̫͚̼̳̤̎̎̈́̆̉̆͐͆!̷̡̛͔͔̦̞̥͌̿̾̄͠͝
̴͎̫̮̾̏ģ̶̈́̋̆̍̂͝͝ó̴̩͔̦͔̠͍̲̾̑ĺ̶̞̿̄̈́d̸̙̽͂̕e̶̯̬̰̍͌̕̚͝ň̷̻̻̦̎̅̚̚ ̷̼͋t̸̘̊͊͊̽͊̕͘i̷̗̪̣̮̳͍̙̿̄̓̓̃̅c̴͕̩͖͗k̶̘̈́̅e̴̯̯̞̯̤͔͇͑͜t̸͓͙̖̫͑̒͒͌̚-̸̢̛̺̀̄͝ḫ̴͔̟̼͊ṏ̷͔́̎́̂̈̋͂l̷̥̅͋̀̇̔͒͘̕d̷̛̲̅̂e̸͖̙͌̓̀̀̚͘r̵͔̈́͗̎̒̎͘s̵̠̲͇̓͂̾̎̑͘ ̸̢̧͕̳͉̼̗͔̎ò̴̗̣̹͓̙̣ǹ̸͉̮̞͈͖͉͓̉͂͛l̷̡̻̭͖̀̎̂̓͒͛̄y̴̥̞̲͔͒͆̾!̷̖̯̠̬̲͔̇͑
̸̙̳͂͌͜g̸̨̖̖̾̆͌̎̉̚̕͠o̵̻͕̼͉͊̍̑͊̅͗̕l̶̺̬̺̪̥͒̔̑͊̚d̸̤͝ȩ̶̂͐̽̏̅̽ņ̷̧̛͙̜̖͔̽͆̀̍̑̒͘ ̷͇͍̱̤̯͕͗͝t̸̗͑̒̌͗͛̚̚i̵͕͈͎̝̭̪͒͊͗̋̈ç̸̫̻̲̀̾̐̀̌͝ͅk̸̰̺̼̞͉̞̞̭͊͑̆̏e̴̖̬̰̝̤̥̽̉̌̿̈́̚ͅt̵̝̝̦͙͎̮̆̏̐̓̎̇͛͐-̶͕̝͂̀̚͠h̶̫̗̻̞̜́̃͗̎o̵̺̭̯̗͑̊̐̈́͊̋͊̕ļ̴̛̜͔̻͚͎̅̿̈́̎̓͜͝ḏ̴̱͔̟͒̑̀̎̈́̉ę̷̠͍͚̜̟̳̮͌̽̽́̚̚ŗ̷͓̞̿͑̈̌͝s̴̛̗̔̾̆̑̏͠͝ ̴̫͇̼̫̫̮͚͝o̵͓̞̓n̵̫̹̖̳̅̽͒̿̑͒ͅl̸̹̯̇̄̉̋̓y̸͍͎̥̺͓̲̣͆̑̓̅̾̀!̵̧̢̡͓̥͙̝̀
̷̢͍̮͔̫̘̞͗̓̆g̵͍̗̽̉̇̒ͅͅo̶̳̙̯͌̿̚͠l̷̡̨̮̪̥̲͕̩̅̍̈̀̚d̵̫͈̪̈́̽͌̍̍̇ȅ̷̩͙̯̩̞n̵̺̜̤̈́̈ ̷̧̹͔̭̥̼̍́͂̎̚͜͝t̴̟̳͙̟̗̗̐̀̋͑̀̑̌͜͠ͅi̶̛̖͔̔̽͆͝͠͝͠c̴̞̲̥̹̈́͋̿̿̐̅̎k̶̛̗̟̦̳̩͉̈͆̏̐͑̀͜͝ĕ̸̼̹̟̹̔̔͊̊ẗ̸̛͍̆̽̾̓̚͝-̶͚̝̱̱̰͇̮̅̿̾̓͂͆ͅĥ̸̡̛̀̿̎̅̔̾o̸̱̲̪͍͚͑l̶̛̗͕̫̗̹̮͙̘̄́̿̔̽́d̷̥̪̝͗̾͋̏̀͋͊͘͜ẽ̵̛̮͕͙͖r̴̡͎̟̲̊̾̕ͅṡ̷̳̝̼͎̙̓ ̷̨͕̮̯̭̟͇̞̊̑̀ơ̴̢̰̘̻̲͋̆̈n̷̩̔̓͝͝l̷̰͇̂̅ẙ̴̢͉̌͂̇́̐͠!̸̺̹͓̌̚͠͝
You desperately to try pull out your golden ticket to flash, but before you can do this a muscular, meaty arm grabs you on each side. As the lights continue to flash around you, you are tossed off the red carpet - into the darkness of oblivion.

You quickly lose sight of the flashes above you, but you hear the same voice that's whispered to you the whole time speak to you:

Disappointed/Disembodied Voice said:
You really shouldn't've done that, traveler.

Place your own safety in jeopardy, just on a whim?

I thought you knew better than that.

Well, no matter. Pick someone else who couldn't attend to take your place, and they will start with your knowledge, albeit back at the beginning.

Enjoy the trip.
Your fall into the inky blackness continues, and seems to have no sign of stopping...ever...

BAD ENDING

shadowpea

is a Tiering Contributor
You eagerly jump into the gaping hole, anxious to move forward.

As you cross the threshold of the Jynx's lips, you find yourself on her tongue. It stretches into the darkness of the creature's gut for miles and miles.

But as you examine the surface, it's not as fleshy and wet as you expected - in fact, it's a red carpet. As soon as you come to this realization, lights flash around you. You're blinded by the brightness of it all - but as your eyes adjust, you find you've been transported again. Before you can get your bearings, you hear:

You desperately to try pull out your golden ticket to flash, but before you can do this a muscular, meaty arm grabs you on each side. As the lights continue to flash around you, you are tossed off the red carpet - into the darkness of oblivion.

You quickly lose sight of the flashes above you, but you hear the same voice that's whispered to you the whole time speak to you:

Your fall into the inky blackness continues, and seems to have no sign of stopping...ever...

BAD ENDING
Well that sucks. I pick LordThemberchaud because I wanna see how a baby deal with killer Jynx :P

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
LordThemberchaud

You enter the theater where page 5 premiered, only to find it unoccupied. Strangely, the building seems to have not been occupied in years - a thick layer of dust coats the place. But you know the premiere was here - it wasn't even a day ago! How could they have put up this façade so soon?

As you look around, several chairs appear moldy and beyond repair - the screen looks scratched and matted with paint. How has this happened? Only one way to find out...

As you ponder your decision, a wave of memories that are not your own coalesce within your mind. You now know the fate of shadowpeashooter and the path he took. For the sake of narrative expediency, you may take every action the same as he did, up to a point of your selection, by choosing F: and specifying the location you wish to jump to.

A: Search in the theater's basement
B: Call up the director of the premiere, az
C: Attempt to disbelieve the illusion through sheer willpower
D: the second, the second
F: Narrative Jump (specify)

Please select one of the following to continue the journey.

LordThemberchaud

You enter the theater where page 5 premiered, only to find it unoccupied. Strangely, the building seems to have not been occupied in years - a thick layer of dust coats the place. But you know the premiere was here - it wasn't even a day ago! How could they have put up this façade so soon?

As you look around, several chairs appear moldy and beyond repair - the screen looks scratched and matted with paint. How has this happened? Only one way to find out...

As you ponder your decision, a wave of memories that are not your own coalesce within your mind. You now know the fate of shadowpeashooter and the path he took. For the sake of narrative expediency, you may take every action the same as he did, up to a point of your selection, by choosing F: and specifying the location you wish to jump to.

A: Search in the theater's basement
B: Call up the director of the premiere, az
C: Attempt to disbelieve the illusion through sheer willpower
D: the second, the second

Please select one of the following to continue the journey.
I choose E, leave and go to Waffle House.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
I choose E, leave and go to Waffle House.
You elect to leave the mystery of page 5 behind you, and go grab yourself a bite to eat at the Waffle House across the street. As you enter, the host directs you to sit at a table of your choosing. You pick a seat, and soon, a waitress greets you, sliding a menu for you to examine.

Waffle House Waitress said:
Hey there, bud, welcome to Waffle House. What'll it be?
You look up at your waitress.

waitress page five.png

Nobody else in the restaurant appears nonhuman, and aside from her having a bulbous head, the waitress seems to think nothing is out of the ordinary. She's carrying a pie, clearly meant for the next booth over - she's taking a second to get your order while it cools in her hands.

A: Ask the waitress if there's something on her face
B: Inquire as to the pie she's holding
C: Order some food (specify)
D: you can't leave unless we say so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)