Page 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
BREAKING: PAGE 5 DELAYED

confirming fears espoused since page one of the thread, Page 5 creator az announced today that the project would be delayed
we know lots of people will be disappointed, but rest assured that this is the right move

we're committed to delivering posts and threads of the highest quality, and for us to do this right, we must delay it
the Page 5 team rejected speculation that the delay was brought on by rewrites following a leak earlier this thread, or mysterious reports of Page 5 material inducing sinister nightmares, instead citing the ongoing pandemic

Page 5 is now slated for a page five release

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
glad we're finally breaking the stereotype and allowing our faithful post and thread developers to operate without rushed deadlines and corporate pressure. I for one am glad to see this delay, and I'm sure the finished product will be much better than whatever rushed, unfinished product we would have gotten otherwise.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
glad we're finally breaking the stereotype and allowing our faithful post and thread developers to operate without rushed deadlines and corporate pressure. I for one am glad to see this delay, and I'm sure the finished product will be much better than whatever rushed, unfinished product we would have gotten otherwise.
"A delayed post is eventually good, but a rushed post is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PAGE 5 CREATOR SPEAKS OUT ABOUT GME FIASCO

in an otherwise routine press conference this morning, Page 5 creator and director az broke from regular questioning to condemn the artificial inflation of stock prices for GME, GameStop Corp.

"you can't build something out of nothing", az remarked

"the entire situation is ludicrous. people posting on the internet, arbitrarily whipping other posters up into a frenzy about something that has no merit, a business enterprise that barely exists. this is what is wrong with the information age", he continued

"it's a joke to them. people are buying in, and they haven't any idea what's coming"

Page 5 is still expected on page five

Last edited:

az

toddmoding
PAGE 5 SPECIAL FEATURES TEASED

while there is still a great deal unknown about Page 5, the mysterious smogoff project from az in association with mf studios, the fog just cleared a little

specifications for the digital format release cite a black-and-white mode, apparently similar to The Ghost of Tsushima's Kurosawa Mode, that presents the entirety of the rogue samurai epic in greyscale

reports indicate that this is something of a Director's Cut — as the creator intended

in a press conference this afternoon a spokesperson for mf studios shut down a line of questioning that suggested the decision had been made because colours were more expensive and time-consuming

Page 5 is scheduled for page five

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)