Tournament Overused Team Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp activity etc... pmed my opponent last Friday trying to schedule but he didnt reply till today and suddenly asked me to play when I was not here, later when I read it we was not here again. I would have prefered to play but I just dont want to lose by coinflip or something like that.

Last edited:

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Act Calls

Jacked vs Twixtry Twixtry missed the scheduled time due to a confusion and Jacked was unable to play for the rest of the weekend. Normally an extension could be considered but in a team tour like this extensions cannot be given to not put too many people on hold and potentially ruin the bracket, therefore this is an activity win for Jacked.

Coinflips

TDNT vs Maxomega Nothing visible between these users, not a win post nor a request for an activity win.
Barbatos Lupus Rex vs Luispeikou Nothing visible between these users, not a win post nor a request for an activity win.
lza vs Shinigami These users agreed on getting an extension and playing after deadline, however in a team tour like this extensions are NOT possible and I've been yelling this for 3 weeks straight.
Lucariobai vs Colchonero These players never agreed on a scheduled time, neither parties were responsible with scheduling and the first contact between the players was made on Saturday. Colcchonero asked for AW but there are simply no grounds for an AW.

R4 coming out shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)