Tournament OUPL V - Finals (Won by the Six Island Sobbles)

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Won in 3 ggs., thanks for having me Sobbles. I had far more fun than I expected and met some cool guys this tour. Playing bo3 vs some of the top players was amazing and that format was probably the only reason I signed up for this :D
See y'all next year!!!

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
it was so close, damn :/ i first want to thank managers for having me. It was an enjoyable tour and im very proud of the ADV Record. i will never stop to say thank to my master Asta for passing me the ADV love. Also want to thank UD for let me playing ADV. Playing lots of ADV battle vs some of top players was amazing and this is the only reason im still alive.
Thanks to all my mate for for ever supporting me and helping me with tests. I apolagize for some of bad performence in DPP, some of them was a bit unlucky, but it happens.
I hope you enjoyed the moments we had as much as i did and thanks again to the managers for the chance and my mates for being so cute and good.
hope we can keep it touch1
Grats to the opps for the win :)

CoCo chanel

suapah

stfu anime pfp
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
just some short shoutouts for everyone that helped my team win and the individual players themselves. overall, I had a fun time this oupl having the opportunity to manage with a good friend of mine as well as having the opportunity to draft and team with many friends of mine. Just gonna make some real quick shoutouts in order of record:

Genesis7 thanks for being a great comanger. couldnt have asked for more from a good friend of mine
-Tsunami- : even though u used the same team every single fucking game, you still managed to go 7-1. you surpassed all expectations I had going into this tour. Congrats on the great record bop.
Insult : You've played absolutely great this entire tour leading to a real nice 7-2 record. You're definitely a super underrated player and I have big hopes for you in upcoming tours. Congrats on the future wcop ring.
xray : Xray, you played fantastic all tour going against some of the top players. I had full confidence in you, no matter who you were playing and your playstyle backed it up. Congrats on the great record as well and gl in wcop
KingKdot : Drunk Kdot >>> CPG scrubs. You clutched up some real big games for us and thanks for that boss
Asuya : You were a real great chat presence and a very adaptable player. You're a much better player than your record indicates. I hope to
Hayburner : u need to stop talking about rui bum
Jytcampbell : u sucked this tour but it was all in preperation for wcop
mael : you were a good teammate dude, not sure where you went but I'm hoping you're doing alright
Ske: big ske. thanks for being a key part of the team and being enthusiastic each week. You provided many teams and were key to our SM's success. big ups and I hope you get your break soon
TaceBreeze: Read jyt's part
Ricardo: big father ricardo. you were essentially our third manager and also a key part of our team. although you werent necessarily drafted, you were a good chat presence and provided many good teams that were key to our SM success. Thanks for joining us
Oibaf : You had a tough tour overall but you were a very willing sub and were subbed in many times last minute for which I'm very thankful for. I hope you enjoyed your time with this team.
BIHI Corporal Levi shawyu 1313 jacob: All of you guys were not necessarily the most active but all contributed to the team in many different ways whether it was subbing/playing/boosting team morale. Thanks for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)