Tournament OUPL II: FINALS (won by Topszn Noctowls)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I don't get why you schedule a gsc game when you have less than 30 minutes and how you'd think that around midnight means 0:00.

Whatever I'm not available on the weekend, but Livio also got this

from what Tokyo Tom has told me, rozes and Tesung are playing on monday night. the other alternative here was for ttom to sub in someone that wasn't as optimal for him to play tonight... not much of a difference. i'd rather have things go back a day than make things a bit one-sided; the inactivity during this last game of finals is at the fault of both players (on both teams). if this game still doesn't get done on monday, then we'll have to decide what to do based on the situation.

also, we tried pretty hard to make sure this would interfere with wcop as little as possible, but it was impossible to avoid at least 1 week of overlap. even then, the problems didn't come in until this went into tiebreaker.

Tesung!!!!!! <3

rozes; dont be too hard with yourself i saw the match live and it was a really good fight, u both gave all ur best, it was insane. peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)