OU Warstory: I'm in Your Mind Reading Your Thoughts!

Well, I've recently made a new team since I got tired of my old rain team and I quickly noticed after a few battles that this new team usually makes for much more interesting warstories. Usually, with a rain team, I just win quickly or fall flat on my face in the first few rounds (guess which happens more often?). So, since I enjoyed reading other people's warstories here, I aspired to write one of my own. Today, I happened to have an interesting battle with a fun stream of predictions in the middle and surprisingly little hax throughout so I thought to myself, "sure, why not?"

I didn't get a chance to ask my opponent for permission to write a warstory so, in the interests of anonymity (since I doubt they'd want to be associated with me at all), I changed their name to Bob.

Bob's moves will look like this.
freakyvillain's moves will look like this.
Other text will look like this.
Leftovers will be removed.
Nicknames will be removed.
Sandstorm/hail damage will be removed.
(However, unlike 99.9% of OU matches, there aren't any this time, so I'm not even sure why I left this here.)
Scores will be shown after each KO.

Rules:
  • Ladder Match
  • Sleep Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Strict Damage Clause
  • Soul Dew Clause

freakyvillain's pokemon:

Bob sent out Infernape (lvl 100 Infernape ?).
freakyvillain sent out Swampert (lvl 100 Swampert ?).

Most lead Infernapes don't carry Grass Knot so it seemed pretty safe to set up SR. Assuming I guessed right and he doesn't OHKO me with GK, he's probably going to SR alongside me. I didn't bother trying to attack him since he probably had a sash in any case.

Infernape used U-turn.
Swampert lost 16% of its health.
Bob switched in Gyarados (lvl 100 Gyarados ?).
Gyarados's intimidate cut Swampert's attack!
Swampert used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around your foe's team!
---

100%
90%
(leftovers)
100%

With my luck, this is usually the point where I scream "@#$%!!!" after Infernape proceeds to Grass Knot me. But I guess luck was waiting a few turns before screwing me over this time. I was surprised he didn't SR but I guess he didn't want to lose most of his health right now or something.

Since he brought a Gyarados in, I was fairly certain he was going to DD up in an attempt to 6-0 my ass with the water dragon (cue painful memories of that happening in the past). Unfortunately, I had no Roar and no way to hurt him much directly. Unfortunately for him, this Swampert is forced to sit through Shakespeare class, and now he's learned how to ear-poison the shit out of things like him. Gods I hope he's not a rest-talker.

Gyarados used Waterfall.
A critical hit!
Swampert lost 48% of its health.
Swampert used Toxic.
Gyarados was badly poisoned!
Gyarados is hurt by poison!
Gyarados lost 6% of its health.
---

48%
100%
(leftovers)

Great... not only did I guess wrong about the setting up (which in itself isn't too bad), he got a crit! I knew luck was out to get me! Oh well, this wasn't that bad (yet) but it's still annoying since now Swampert is nearly useless and Gyarados would almost certainly live longer than Swampert if I try to stall him.

Right now, I've nothing to switch to that can take his water attacks. And thanks to the crit, Swampert really isn't worth saving since he's slow enough that he'll be easily killed if I try to keep him alive and send him in again later. So I didn't bother switching out and just Surfed, trying to do as much damage as I could before dying. I didn't think he would switch out since Gyarados isn't very useful now that he's poisoned.

Gyarados used Waterfall.
Swampert lost 21% of its health.

Swampert used Surf.
It's not very effective...
A critical hit!

Gyarados lost 36% of its health.

Gyarados lost 12% of its health.

---
Gyarados used Waterfall.
Swampert lost 21% of its health.

Swampert used Surf.

Gyarados lost 21% of its health.

Gyarados lost 18% of its health.

---
Gyarados used Waterfall.
Swampert lost 18% of its health.

freakyvillain's Swampert fainted.

(6-5)

Gyarados lost 24% of its health.

---

0%
(fainted)
7%

A few turns of stall here as we await each other's deaths. I got my own crit on the first turn which is nice since now he'll die from poison next turn. I needed something fast enough to kill him without letting him hit me one last time and I needed something flexible since most of my remaining members are choice'd. So I picked Gengar, since he's strong enough that if Bob tries to set up in his face, he'd blow up Bob's face.

freakyvillain switched in Gengar (lvl 100 Gengar ?).

At this point, I wasn't too sure what he was going to do. He was most likely going to attack me. But he might also predict my attack and switch to something else to keep Gyarados as death fodder for later. Or he might even have an Electivire (lol) and switch in on a predicted Thunderbolt to get a motor drive boost.

He was going to die next turn whether or not I attacked so I scouted with a sub. The worst that could happen is that he attacks with Waterfall and breaks my sub, destroying my last shred of dignity and humiliating me for doing something so utterly stupid when he was obviously going to attack. On the other hand, I lost all of my dignity years ago. Why do you think I still play Pokemon?

Gengar used Substitute.
Gengar lost 25% of its health.
Gengar made a substitute!
Gyarados used Thunder Wave.
But it failed!
Gyarados lost 8% of its health.
Bob's Gyarados fainted.
(5-5)
---
Bob switched in Heatran (lvl 100 Heatran ?).
Pointed stones dug into Heatran.
Heatran lost 12% of its health.

0%
(fainted)
75%
(sub)
88%

I can't believe that stupid idea actually paid off. I didn't even know Gyarados can learn Thunder Wave! And I certainly don't remember ever seeing that happen before. How the hell does a fricken water dragon shoot waves of electricity anyway? I mean, come on! It swims in the fricken water; wouldn't it zap itself if it tried to fire off electricity? This game makes no sense!

Back on topic. It's obvious what I should do now.

Gengar is tightening its focus!
Heatran used Flamethrower.
The substitute took damage for Gengar!
Gengar's substitute faded!
Gengar used Focus Punch.
It's super effective!
Heatran lost 63% of its health.
---

75%

31% (leftovers)

Bet he didn't expect that! Too bad that didn't do more damage. And too bad I just switched Thunderbolt for HP Fire, or I probably could of KO'd him right here and now. *sigh*

I expected him to attack since my sub is broken and he can easily OHKO me with Flamethrower. So I switched to Flygon to take the hit and threaten with Earthquake.

freakyvillain switched in Flygon (lvl 100 Flygon ?).
Heatran used Stealth Rock.
---

100%

31% (leftovers)

And another misprediction. How many was that now? Hmm... U-Turn+Waterfall+SR, I guess that's three so far. My good predictions only include that Gengar sub at this point so I guess only one for my side. So I'm losing 1 to 3, my serve. We're just warming up and already my side's losing. Typical. Well, there's still plenty of time to get my act together and score some goals, game's not over yet! Okay, I'll stop now. Damn I wish I could of seen that coming and taken him out with Focus Punch...

What to do now? Safest thing is to Earthquake but that's also the most obvious move as well. Gyarados may have been his only flier but I highly doubt that. I can Outrage in case he switches in a dragon or flier, but if he doesn't or even if he does, I'll be locked in and then I'd probably be screwed. Why didn't I keep Stone Edge? Flygon's too valuable to risk so I'll take the safest way out against any possible switch and U-Turn.

Bob switched in Salamence (lvl 100 Salamence ?).
Salamence's intimidate cut Flygon's attack!
Pointed stones dug into Salamence.
Salamence lost 25% of its health.
Flygon used U-turn.
Salamence lost 9% of its health.

31%
100%

66%

And I predict the very obvious switch (oh why don't I have stone edge!!!). Since it's so obvious, it probably shouldn't even count but since I'm losing my predicting game by 200% so far, I'll allow it and make the score 2-3. And it's my serve again. Decisions, decisions, decisions... Oh wait! This one's obvious.

freakyvillain switched in Weavile (lvl 100 Weavile ?).
Weavile is exerting its pressure!
Pointed stones dug into Weavile.
Weavile lost 25% of its health.
---

100%

75%
66%

So what now? I can play conservative and Ice Shard. But looking at the results of the last election, nobody plays conservatively anymore so why should I? He's almost certainly going to switch anyway.

I can Pursuit (lol), knowing he'll switch. I've actually killed a Salamence with that tactic before. I knew that Pursuit does ~40% damage to Salamence if it switches out so I probably should have done it since it would of put him into SR range. But at the time, I forgot all about SR and simply thought that Pursuit woudn't kill him so it wasn't worth doing. And because of that, I was left with only one option: the almighty double switch.

Bob switched in Metagross (lvl 100 Metagross).
Pointed stones dug into Metagross.
Metagross lost 6% of its health.
Pointed stones dug into Flygon.
Flygon lost 6% of its health.
---

75%
66%
94%

94%

Another one to me! That's all, 3-3. Hey, that rhymed!

Anyway, my little gambit paid off so now I'm in a favorable position again. The obvious (and predictable) course is to Earthquake, hoping for a KO. But if he switches to Salamence on my very obvious Earthquake, I'd be screwed and stuck on Scarf EQ while he gets a chance to hit my switch-in hard.

If I predict his switch and Outrage, that's almost as bad since even if I manage to take out Salamence, Flygon would be revenge killed by one of his steels. And of course, if he doesn't switch out I'd just lose Flygon without even killing Mence. So Outrage's out of the question.

Fire Blast? It would at least hit both Salamence and Metagross. However, I keep that attack just to hit Skarmory which is why I have Adamant nature (still a 2HKO on Skarm). I doubt that it could even 2HKO Metagross much less scratch Salamence. That's definitely not an option.

Which leaves U-Turn. Which move I just used the last time Flygon was out. Which means using that would be even more obvious than using Earthquake. So I used Earthquake. I figure that because I managed to outpredict him in the last two rounds, he'll try to predict my predictions and get surprised when I make the most obvious move.

Metagross used Bullet Punch.
Flygon lost 45% of its health.
Flygon used Earthquake.
It's super effective!
Metagross lost 87% of its health.
---

49%
(locked on Earthquake)
7%

4-3! I'm actually winning my prediction game! *cue Final Fantasy victory music* Oh wait, fuck, he's not dead. Well, I'm glad he didn't Meteor Mash me. I guess he thought I would U-Turn and wanted to get a strong priority hit on me before I escaped. So I suppose I did outpredict him this time.

So? Should I continue attacking? If I Earthquake again, he can stay in and Bullet Punch again, taking me down to 4% health which means Flygon becomes death fodder. Or, he may switch to Salamence to take the Earthquake.

I'm not ready to sacrifice Flygon yet and I'm fairly certain he's going to switch to Salamence anyway. So that means a switch. I needed a switch-in that can withstand a Bullet Punch should he stay in (Weavile's out) and beat Salamence if he switches out. I highly doubt he would use some other attack with Metagross; he's probably banded anyway since he didn't have LO recoil/Leftovers and he did quite a lot of damage to Flygon. So Scizor it is.

Bob switched in Salamence (lvl 100 Salamence ?).
Salamence's intimidate cut Flygon's attack!
Pointed stones dug into Salamence.
Salamence lost 25% of its health.
freakyvillain switched in Scizor (lvl 100 Scizor ?).
Pointed stones dug into Scizor.
Scizor lost 12% of its health.
---

49%

7%
88%

41%

Behold, the power of the double switch! I predicted right again. 5-3, I'm on a roll! Maybe I am a latant psychic like that old lady told me... Hmm, Scizor didn't even get his attack cut with Intimidate. How's switch order determined anyway?

Now, I can Bullet Punch him or U-Turn/Superpower predicting a switch. I'm banded so I only get one shot at predicting this. Bullet Punch is the conservative option, and I said it before, I ain't no dang conservative! Okay, I'm lying. I am conservative, at least when it comes to my little Scizzie Boy. There's no way I'm letting any Salamence roast my bug alive!

Scizor used Bullet Punch.
Salamence lost 41% of its health.
Bob's Salamence fainted.
(4-5)
---

88%

0% (fainted)

6-3 on the prediction. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Now I feel like getting my gun off my truck and shooting a moose from a helicopter. But first, what's he sending out?

Bob switched in Infernape (lvl 100 Infernape ?).
Pointed stones dug into Infernape.
Infernape lost 12% of its health.

88%
(locked on Bullet Punch)
88%

This isn't good. He can either use a fire attack or Close Combat. Fire's probably most likely though. Flygon's too weak to take the hit. In hindsight, I probably should have sacrificed something else but instead, I sent this out for no coherent reason...

freakyvillain switched in Infernape (lvl 100 Infernape ?).
Infernape used Flare Blitz.
Infernape lost 47% of its health.
Infernape was hit by recoil!
Infernape lost 16% of its health.
---

41%
72%

And that was stupid. He easily tears a chunk out of my paper defenses with his not very effective attack. That's not strictly misprediction on my part but it's definitely stupidity, so 6-4 on the prediction score. (Hey, it rhymed again!)

He might Close Combat now to finish me off but then again, he might just Flare Blitz since it can obviously kill me. Switching to Gengar is out of the question. I'm really hoping to win a speed tie here since I only run the basic Naive 192 speed spread so it's not likely that I can completely outspeed him. All I can do is click Close Combat and see

Infernape used Flare Blitz.
Infernape lost 41% of its health.
freakyvillain's Infernape fainted.
(4-4)
Infernape was hit by recoil!
Infernape lost 13% of its health.
---

0%
59%

myself fail. Well, Infernape was absolutely useless to me this game. The most that can be said is that he did cause a bit of Flare Blitz recoil on Bob's Infernape. Great. Next time I want a poke-punching bag, I'll get a fricken Blissey.

Well, what to switch to now? He had one unknown pokemon left but beyond that, all his pokemon are weak to ground type. With both Salamence and Gyarados gone, he might not have any other fliers left. I'm just going to send Flygon in and see if I can get a Scarf Earthquake sweep going.

Bob switched in Metagross (lvl 100 Metagross).
Pointed stones dug into Metagross.
Metagross lost 6% of its health.
Flygon used Earthquake.
It's super effective!
Metagross lost 1% of its health.
Bob's Metagross fainted.
(3-4)
---

43%
(locked on Earthquake)
0% (fainted)

He sends Metagross in as death fodder. At this point, I'm just wondering about his last pokemon. He pauses a while at this point, deciding what to send out, which gives me a lot of hope that perhaps I've already won. But what he finally sent out made me go

43%
(locked on Earthquake)
47%

Huh? Is he desperate? Why did he send Infernape out? Maybe he's going to try to Mach Punch me? Then why did he send Metagross in as death fodder? I doubt Mach Punch can kill me in one hit anyway so I'm staying in and Earthquaking.

Infernape used U-turn. (WTF!!!)
Flygon lost 30% of its health.
Bob switched in Scizor (lvl 100 Scizor ?).
Flygon used Earthquake.
Scizor lost 48% of its health.
---

47%
13%
(locked on Earthquake)
40%

WHAT THE FUCK? How the hell did Infernape outspeed me? SCARFNAPE?!? Wow, that's a new one. I totally didn't expect that to happen, and so by Murphy's Law, I totally had that coming. 6-5, he's catching up now.

But why did he use U-Turn, as opposed to, say, Close Combat? He could have easily killed me with that. Hell, Flare Blitz may even have KO'd me! I guess he didn't expect that I wouldn't expect Scarfnape and thus predicted that I would predict him and switch out which is why he used U-Turn to switch out.... Yeah, that must be it.

So, a Scizor. I guess I should have known he would have one like 30% of all teams in OU. Including me, in fact. He really has no choice but to Bullet Punch me now or I would destroy him with Earthquake so I'm 99% certain he's going to Bullet Punch me. And thus, my Scizor will take the blow.

freakyvillain switched in Scizor (lvl 100 Scizor ?).
Scizor used Swords Dance.
(FUCK)
Scizor's attack was sharply raised.
---

13%
76%
40%

6-6, tied again. Herein lies the folly of underestimating OU's #1 threat. I told you luck would screw me over in the end. I guess I assumed that since every Scizor I ever see has a choice band, this one would too. Who even uses SD Scizor anymore? Well, regardless, now I have a decision to make.

Do I have a chance at outspeeding him? Probably not. My Scizor is max Atk, max HP so at best I would just speed tie him. If he outspeeds me, I lose, since he would be able to KO every one of my pokemon with Bullet Punch at that point. FUCK.

Well, I can't outspeed him so all I can do now is try to chip his health away with Bullet Punch and KO him with Weavile's Ice Shard. In hindsight, what I SHOULD have done was sacrifice Weavile to take the Superpower and weaken his defense along with Life Orb recoil, then come back with Scizor to priority his ass back to the nest. But unfortunately, I didn't see that option at the time and instead chose to sacrifice Scizor with a final Bullet Punch.
It's officially lategame.

Scizor used Bullet Punch.
Scizor lost 29% of its health.
Scizor used Superpower.
Scizor lost 76% of its health.
freakyvillain's Scizor fainted.
(3-3)
Scizor's attack was lowered.
Scizor's defence was lowered.
Scizor lost 10% of its health.
---

0% (fainted)
% (...not fainted)

Well... it probably doesn't matter much if he did faint from this anyway. The outcome would still be the same.

freakyvillain switched in Weavile (lvl 100 Weavile ?).
Weavile is exerting its pressure!
Pointed stones dug into Weavile.
Weavile lost 25% of its health.
Weavile used Ice Shard.
Scizor lost 0% of its health.
Bob's Scizor fainted.
(2-3)
---

% (this time dead)
50%
35%

And the fucking Scarfnape comes back to play. I realize it's pretty much game over at this point since nape is faster than everything I have right now and can take them all down with ease. I thought I may as well do some damage to him before losing completely and utterly so I chose Ice Shard.

Weavile used Ice Shard.
Infernape lost 22% of its health.
Infernape used U-turn.
It's super effective!
Weavile lost 51% of its health.
freakyvillain's Weavile fainted.
(2-2)
Bob switched in Heatran (lvl 100 Heatran ?).
Pointed stones dug into Heatran.
Heatran lost 12% of its health.
---

0% (roadkill in a U-Turn)
19%

I wasn't sure why he U-Turned me as opposed to killing me some other way but whatever floats his boat when committing mass murder I guess.

The score's tied in number of pokemon left (2-2) as well as in predictions (6 good-6 bad) but both scores are misleading. I no longer have any priority attacks and nothing outspeeds his Infernape so I've pretty much lost. I'll send in my Flygon and Earthquake in the hopes that he misclicks and switchs in Infernape into my Earthquake (not gonna happen, since switching is on another fricken menu) or at least go out with some dignity by killing Heatran and making it 0-1. So here goes Earthquake!

Flygon used Earthquake.

It's super effective!

Bob's Infernape fainted.

OMG HE SWITCHED IN!!!!@

*sigh* No such luck.

Flygon used Earthquake.
It's super effective!
Heatran lost 31% of its health.
Bob's Heatran fainted.
(1-2)
---

0% (dead and buried)
7%

Well, time for Fernie's final sweep. Good game Bob!

Infernape used Close Combat.
Flygon lost 7% of its health.
freakyvillain's Flygon fainted.
(1-0)
Bob wins!

Did you fall for that? No? Good!

Bob's Infernape fainted.
(0-2)
freakyvillain wins!

Yeah, I forgot about the Stealth Rocks. Again. I guess there's a reason why everybody uses it. So, 6 good predictions, 6 bad ones. I guess I'm just a bipolar psychic.

After the battle, I wondered why Infernape used U-Turn to kill Weavile, allowing himself to die after switching back in again. It could be because Bob didn't predict that I would Ice Shard him and thus put him in danger of dying to rocks. But why didn't he just use another attack? Fire could have killed all of my pokemon so if he just stuck with that he would have won the game!

But then I realized that his only choices were Flare Blitz, Close Combat, U-Turn, and one unknown attack. If he had used Flare Blitz, he would have killed himself easily. If he used Close Combat, Gengar would force him out anyway. Thus, his only choices were U-Turn and that unknown attack. Since he seemed to be using an all physical set, I would guess that his last attack is either Stone Edge or Earthquake.

If it were Earthquake, he would understandably not use it since two of my remaining pokemon are immune to it. Stone Edge, however, would be able to OHKO any and all my remaining pokemon considering the fact that it's super effective on Weavile, Gengar is frail, and Flygon had no health left. But 80% chance to hit is not very reliable and it was a coin toss whether or not it would hit all three times.

So was it just that he didn't predict my Ice Shard? Or did he have useless Earthquake as his last attack? Perhaps he had Stone Edge but didn't trust his chances of hitting? We shall never know. Unless of course, Bob sees this thread and makes a post. But unless that happens, this mystery shall dwell amongst all the other unsolved mysteries of our times.

Edit: I learned now that his last attack was probably ThunderPunch so it's quite understandable that he didn't use it, seeing as how Flygon would eat him for lunch if he did. Well, there goes one mystery. Now that that's solved, lets get started on causes of Big Bang then, shall we? Or perhaps the reason Hillary Clinton has such a creepy smile...

Bob's Pokemon:

Props:

• Swampert for getting rid of Gyarados and setting up the rocks that won me the game.
  • Gengar, for a nice, opportune sub.
  • Heatran, for setting up rocks without me knowing it.
  • Flygon, for being such a huge threat the entire time and taking out two of Bob's pokemon.
  • Weavile, for some nice Ice Shards that took out Scizor and weakened Infernape into SR range.
  • My Scizor, for punching Salamence to dust.
  • His Scizor, for not being CB.
  • His Infernape, for being totally and unexpectedly scarfed.
  • Gengar again, for surviving to the end. His very presence probably helped avert disaster (in the form of Close Combat).
  • Me, for making 6 good predictions.
  • Hax, for not bothering either of us... much.

Slops:

• Salamence, for not attacking a single time.
  • My Infernape, for exactly the same thing.
  • My pants, for setting itself on fire so much; I'm just a really bad liar liar.
  • Me, for being long winded with the slops and props.
  • Me, for mispredicting 6 times.

So, my first warstory. What did you think?

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Haha that was a nice ending and excellent writing overall. Really enjoyed reading it

5 stars IMO.

Awsome Warstory.I enjoyed the whole thing.Also, how can you give that 5 stars Jibiku? It derserves 10.

That was a good game. 'Bob's team looks a bit familiar, I think I can guess who it is :D. Either way, sweet game, nice predictions. As a fan of double switches, this caught my eye:

I'm not ready to sacrifice Flygon yet and I'm fairly certain he's going to switch to Salamence anyway. So that means a switch. I needed a switch-in that can withstand a Bullet Punch should he stay in (Weavile's out) and beat Salamence if he switches out. I highly doubt he would use some other attack with Metagross; he's probably banded anyway since he didn't have LO recoil/Leftovers and he did quite a lot of damage to Flygon. So Scizor it is.
This was a good, safe double switch. It's a complete myth that double switches are unnecessary gambles. This is a prime example of how double switches can be safe and effective.

Nice warstory. It ticks pretty much all the right boxes. : )

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Hell yeah! This is the best warstory ive ever seen!

Holy shit, the commentary was plain awesome, the battle was entertaining and i fuckin fell for the other 2 finals.

***** Stars. Freakyvillain i owe you a cookie.

(hehe Bob XD)

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Good read, I enjoyed it a lot. I especially like how you made the sprites in the beginning animated, and it was a good battle overall.

Also, I love your avatar lol

Thanks guys! Glad you enjoyed it.

Good read, I enjoyed it a lot. I especially like how you made the sprites in the beginning animated, and it was a good battle overall.

Also, I love your avatar lol
Heh, glad you noticed them.

I really liked the animated Emerald sprites so I used those at the top. Infernape and Weavile were from 4th gen though so they didn't have Emerald sprites. I thought using still sprites for those two would seem out of place which was why I made some simple animations for them. Pretty much the same with my avatar, actually. I was going to use animated sprites for "Bob"'s pokemon as well but I got lazy and didn't want to animate Heatran. :justin:

Oh haha, what a funny way to end it. Great job on the writing and I hope to see more warstories like these.

5 stars no doubt.

This was an freaking awesome warstory! It was very nice written (and learned me something about American politics :p) I loled several times so 5 stars indeed.
EDIT: Bob should be happy to be in such an amazing warstory

I am lying in bed when I decided to read this and my only comment is that this is a beautifully written piece. I never read warstories either, but this one stood out, nice game.

I really enjoyed your warstory freakyvillian, it's really neat to see how you think things through before each turn, and it has given me reason to never assume that an opponent will have "the standard" moveset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)