OU Warstory: Dodging Scarftran

Se, this is why bad warstories are unacceptable, this guy manages a near perfect, archive-worthy one on his very first post while I've seen awful ones from people who've been around much longer.

People need to take lurking lessons from this guy.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
This is probably the most well-written warstory I have ever read. The predictions were fantastic and the commentary was entertaining.

You're not allowed to be that coherent and entertaining with your first post dammit! Nice job.
this.
youre putting a lot of people to shame by being this good iin one post.
definitely one of the best warstories ive read in quite a while. you had great prediction, and well thought out comments.
if i had a hat, id tip it.

He woulda won if he had fired off some random fire attacks with his heatran on your -relatively- obvious switches!

Not to down your story whatsoever, I definitely enjoyed it, good call on the team similarities.

This warstory deserves a 10/10. It was funny, captivateing, gave great insight to your thoughts, and all the rest of that good stuff. Deserves to be moved to the warstory archive, I'd say

Your opponent didn't play Heatran very good. Fire Blast would of still KO'd Jolteon so he didnt even have to risk a move not hitting, also dragon pulse isnt good on scarftran because its not strong enough for dragons. Good warstory though.

it was a great story, but like some other people, I'm disappointed in the opponent's usage of scarftran. mmm, great story still!

This war story shows exactly how noobs spam husk-alike teams and completely fail with them. itachi owns 109 used heatran so bad it was kinda funny. but overall nice warstory i loved your commentary!

You had me in hilarious epicness at the point YOUR Metagross exploded. But then it just got better in not only professionalism, but comedy as well. FALCON PUNCH, just brilliant.

Even though it isn't in the least, I know one way to describe your first post. In the words of a friend of mine:

"omfg hax"

You're not allowed to be that coherent and entertaining with your first post dammit! Nice job.

I vote one of the mods to archive this and may it be used as an example for all those wanting to post a war story.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
My goodness how did I miss this?
Nice commentaries. I loved the Falcon Punch and the disappointed Heatran. And there are probably more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)