Tournament OU PLAYER RANKING TOURNAMENT [Preliminary Round]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
OK guys I'm implementing a new rule since this is becoming an issue, IF YOU WERE CHALLENGED ON PS YOU CANNOT REFUSE IT. I'm implementing this rule because people are attempting to play the defender before the challenger too much which is against the spirit of this tour.

p2

Banned deucer.
yo can something be done about the no declining challenges rule

im not long home from work and tired as fuck and all i want to do is fuck around on ps but im made to play for this when i'm not in the mood or motivated to

yo can something be done about the no declining challenges rule

im not long home from work and tired as fuck and all i want to do is fuck around on ps but im made to play for this when i'm not in the mood or motivated to
people are gonna john the fuck outta people below them if this rule isn't in place tho, we can just make the win not count if u like

Last edited:

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
No the ruling is dumb imsosorry. If the player is being a john they should just be removed from the tour plain and simple. By this logic if you had to leave when your opp challenged you, for example leave for picking up a relative, it can be counted as a loss. There's a difference between blatant as hell last minute playing johning and a couple of hours if say they're busy. People who do the former should be the ones punished.

No the ruling is dumb imsosorry. If the player is being a john they should just be removed from the tour plain and simple. By this logic if you had to leave when your opp challenged you, for example leave for picking up a relative, it can be counted as a loss. There's a difference between blatant as hell last minute playing johning and a couple of hours if say they're busy.
thats why i said we we can just make the win not count as long as he agrees to play tonight or tomorrow morning, but some people make u wait till the final day of deadline due to "being busy". If ur busy dont john just drop the tour.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
obviously you can say, "I can't play right now but I will be on this time tomorrow." By refusing the challenge I mean blatantly saying that you can't play because you want to play the person ahead of you first when you clearly are able to play.

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
im dropping out of this tour everybody who is a higher rank then you is a john

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)