Ability: Serene Grace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 208 SpD / 48 Spe
Calm Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Dazzling Gleam
- Psyshock

Jirachi it would be my counter for fairy, Dragon and psychic Pkm a solid defensive pkm.Jirachi's incredible ability, Serene Grace, allows it to turn games around in conjunction with many of its attacks, including the notorious Iron Head.

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Cute Charm
EVs: 240 Atk / 16 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Return
- Fake Out

It would be my first pkm almost everytime. Its excellent Speed tier enables it to outspeed most of the unboosted metagame, and it has access to two powerful STAB moves backed up by a very respectable base Attack. Its combination of Speed and power makes it an excellent tool to use against offensive teams.

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Dark Pulse
- Roost

Hydreigon case, I really need a Dark/Dragon pkm to complete my team so Hydreigon it is my choice. I put earthquake on him, idk if it is a good choice.

Volcarona @ Lum Berry
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Bug Buzz
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain

Strong offensive presence that defines its role, with Quiver Dance only makes it more threatening to be up against, boosting its great Special Attack while giving it the Speed to beat offensive threats and making it harder to take down with special attacks

Thundurus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Nasty Plot
- Sludge Wave
- Grass Knot

massive Special Attack stat With Nasty Plot. Has decent typing for an offensive sweeper, resisting two forms of priority in Brave Bird and Bullet Punch, as well as having an immunity to Ground-type attacks. Volt Absorb allows it to switch into Electric-type attacks from Pokemon and regain some of its health in the process.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 232 HP / 184 Def / 92 SpD
Impish Nature
- Wish
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Toxic

Though Vaporeon has a good HP stat and useful ability in Water Absorb. Wish provides Vaporeon and its teammates with recovery and can allow it to give free switches to teammates and heal them if they are weakened

What do you think guys?
It is my 1ª try building this team, what should I do to improve?

Nice team, I'm a newbie too and it looks good!
However I do notice a couple things, being:
Your Hydreigon is a special attacker by the looks of things, so maybe you shouldn't put physical moves like outrage and earthquake on it. I feel that if you gave it draco meteor and flash cannon it could work better. Also, I wouldn't put roost on this, it's not a bulky attacker, so maybe you should put something to cover pokemon that resist it's attacks, like flamethrower or fire blast.
Interesting choice in Thundurus-Therian. It has nice special attack, but base 101 speed in the meta these days is just not good enough, with mons like garchomp and whatnot. A stealth rock weakness and low defenses means that you can't switch this thing into strong neutral hits, and you'll probably need some way to remove hazards. (While we're on hazards, both Thundurus and Volcorona have a stealth rock weakness, so that's not good) Maybe you should run a agility set, or both, depending on what's your style.
Vaporeon can pass wishes and a good ability, yeah, but it's mostly outclassed by other water mons such as but not limited to:
Slowbro- Good defensive typing and access to reliable recovery and regenerator makes slowbro arguably better than vaporeon as a mon to allow free switches.
Alomomola- Arguably a better Vaporeon. More Hp=Bigger wishes, and it has access to regenerator also.
Suicune- Famous for either CroCune or RoarCune, it can still wall opponents out.
And etc.
Jirachi's good, but you might want to put stealth rock on it so it can chip damage the opponent as they switch in. Also maybe get rid of psyshock and put healing wish on this set, Mega loppuny is incredibly strong but is crippled by status and can be worn down easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)