OU OU Fall Seasonal - Grand Finals [Won by bb skarm]

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD

OU Fall Seasonal

Hello everyone and welcome to the fourth installment of OverUsed Fall Seasonal! This tournament will give players a chance to compete against each other on a level playing field with the winner being one step closer to winning the coveted OU Ribbon. This is a double elimination tournament, which will most likely last around 14-16 weeks and should end sometime in November.

Specific Rules
  • This is a standard SV OU tournament
  • The format for this tournament is best of three, double elimination
  • Changing teams between matches is allowed
  • All matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Replays are required
  • Any tier changes that occur during a round will not be in effect until the following round
Please read the general tournament rules provided in this link: Rules

All standard clauses apply:
  • Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.
Grand Finals

bb skarm vs BaddyGames

Deadline is Sunday, November 26th @ 11:59 PM GMT-6
bb skarm needs to win 1 set, while BaddyGames will need to win 2 sets

Last edited:
God is the greatest! won gg

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2001198613-ry3hah15d1m0qxss7ktmavo5evkjcrzpw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-2001204070-om7zyesceq2t8clnokkyluu7gzzo1hbpw

Alhamdulillah. It was a battle versus a formidable opponent, and I'm very happy that I was able to accomplish this goal - especially after coming so close last year. I had a lot to think about after that series, and even this series is no more than just a stop on the journey - I have my eyes set on much bigger things, and I will strive to accomplish them as well as past that, both in mons and in life. There's no limits for what I want to reach, and I'll continue to strive for that - if God wills.

I absolutely need to give mentions to Mimikyu Stardust , Taka , and LpZ , who all bounced ideas back and forth with me, helped me out, and were overall very supportive of me. To the future SPL managers who could potentially read this: you absolutely need to draft these guys - they are absolute difference makers as players and minds for the games.

I would also like to thank everybody else who helped at some point or another: lolebruh devin myjava Finchinator @shoguns awyp pdt and so many more. It's honestly so many that I could be letting someone slip my mind. If I did, please let me know so I can mention you - I truly appreciate your support for me.

Thank you to Park, Bax, and TSS for all being very chill people - shoutout to everybody in there - and to all my friends who are there for me, especially this week. I was going to write out shoutouts for those, but you know who you are.

As I said earlier, props to BaddyGames , who has been doing decently in tours for a while now. I look forward to seeing you continue to play.

Thank you to everybody, once again, and I hope to strive for more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)